- Established manager possessing leadership skills leads teams to problem and gap resolution and continuous improvement.
- Accomplished data analyzing for trends, anomalies, root cause and data integrity issues. Skillfully produces in - depth and high-level presentations for all levels of management.
- Experienced analyst with exceptional query writing skills to extract, summarize and analyze data from multiple source systems.
- Proficient at writing complex queries and creating tuned packages and procedures.
- Proficient completing many dba functions such as creating and updating dblinks, creating tables, indexes, functions, stored procedures, and scheduling packages.
- Several years’ experience producing and delivering effective for the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Statistical Process Control
- Skilled Analysis
- Detail Oriented
- Trend Analysis
- Time management
- Pareto Analysis
- Strong presentation
- Root cause Analysis
- Out of the box thinking
- Problem Resolution
- Balancing Workloads
- Workforce Planning
Operating Systems: Windows 95 through XP
Program Languages: Oracle (7i, 8i, 9i, 10g, and 11i), Visual Basic, SQL, HTML, Remedy
Software: TOAD, Actuate, Crystal Reports, COGNOS, Microsoft Word, ExcelPowerPoint, Project, Visio, Access, FrontPage, Outlook; TIRKS, WFARemedy, dBase IV; Provisioning/Circuit Inventory Systems ( ORION, CORELIMS, F&E, TBS ); Macromedia Dreamweaver, UltraDev, Flash, Fireworks
- Facilitate accurate and timely reporting for Networx Service Level Agreement ( Confidential ) metrics.
- Establish processes and manage the data flow to identify, collect, calculate, stage, and report the Confidential metrics.
- Manage the reporting requirements of 3rd party vendors establishing processes for secure and timely data collection.
- Provide monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to fulfill federal and state regulatory reporting requirements for Interconnected VoIP service, state access line counts, and broadband penetration. Reporting process accomplished via data base queries to multiple data sources applying threshold conditions, data and results review to verify accuracy and ensure filings are properly prepared and submitted timely.
- Also responsible for Actuate reports, SQL query development, network reliability presentations, gathering and documenting business rules, and determining calculations. Analyze, improve, and document processes and convert customer business requirements into clear and concise IT requirements. Develop web based reports and scorecards, ad-hoc reports, charts, presentations and analysis for the Qwest national network.
- Created and maintained a web site to publicize and automate enrollment for the Network, and Development ( Confidential ) Center utilizing Macromedia (Dreamweaver, UltraDev, Flash, and Fireworks).
- Developed and tested complex SQL queries extracting data from (Oracle) database.
- Designed and published reports utilizing Crystal Reports/Crystal Enterprise. Identified internal skill gaps and developed forecasting tools to accurately predict future student enrollment and facility requirements within two percent.
- Organized assessments and created data collection processes to measure effectiveness and analyzed data to develop solutions for customer service improvement.
- Also developed and delivered Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Word) and Smith Systems Drivers throughout the network organization.
- Analyzed and proposed various office consolidations to increase effectiveness and reduce costs.
- Evaluated proposed technology upgrades for impacts on performance, quality, and budget.
- Interfaced with external organizations to ensure success of new hires and increase retention.
- Utilized process tools to analyze effectiveness and created a skill tracking website.
- Monitored span of control, forecast turnover, and project position availability.
- Initiated partnership with Staffing to identify location/dates best suited for hiring campaigns.
- Evaluated retention recommendations for financial impacts and produced cost savings through turnover reduction.
- Produced presentations illustrating retention impacts to staffing.