- Specialize in web technologies HTTP, REST, HTTPS etc.
- Focus on secure programming and clean easy to use UI.
- Experience with programming patterns like MVC, MVVM and PRPL.
- CompTIA A+, N+ and Microsoft MCP certified.
- Thirst for learning and a drive for perfection.
Front End Engineer
- Used JQuery and CSS to re-design the sort and filter function on the HSN Product web page.
- Modified code to improve functionality and fix minor bugs
- Worked in Agile Team that ranged between 10-15 people
- Created documentation for new developers to set up their IDE with the company standard tools and extensions such as ReSharper and setting up and debug environment to best simulate production.
Full Stack Software Developer
- Worked as part of a team to develop and design a web based property management and accounting software package. Built on ASP.NET MVC, AngularJS and MSSQL. The most interesting part was a custom data layer that utilized Roslyn for code generation of the domain and models based on the database schema.
- Created an HTML5 digital signature module to allow signing of checks, work orders and other documents.
- Created a chat bot for answering user questions and simple tech support. Built on the Microsoft Bot Framework.
- Designed, developed and shipped a web based document processing service to extend functionality for existing applications. Architecture consisted of RESTful WebAPI to handle requests and the OpenXml framework for interacting with the document.
- Used TFS2012 for source control, deployment and task management. Personally set-up continuous integration and delivery systems to deploy to Azure for development, QA, and internal feedback.
- Maintained iOS application and added an iPad interface and several new features including maps.
- Provide support for proprietary accounting and property management software.
- Utilized remote desktop software to provide excellent customer service.
- Participated in development meetings for improving current and developing new products.
- Trained other employees on new products and wrote technical documentation.
- Install, repair and configure PC's and Networking equipment.
- Installed and maintained server 2008, Vista, 7 and SQL environments
- Wrote scripts to facilitate user data transfer between machines and to automate other tasks.
- Install and maintain HP PC’s and Avaya VOIP systems.
Technical Support/Systems Administrator
Confidential, Largo, Fl
- Contributed to the research and development team. I assisted with the rollout of new virtual servers and designed a battery backup for our rack mounted products.
- Responsible for the maintenance of a small business network consisting of Windows Server 2003 and Linux. All HP servers and switches.
- Worked with Atmel 8 and 16 bit RISC microcontrollers to create an on hold system to play music and advertisements. System had several outputs to control in-house and on hold music.
- Installed and setup a virtual server environment to consolidate many of our aging servers.
- Handled escalations from technical support department dealing with our line of Ethernet enabled products.
Electronics Repair Technician
Confidential, Tampa, Fl
- Responsible for maintaining a group spreadsheet of incoming/current/complete work.
- Created estimates for clients based on preliminary research and client input.
- Repaired various audio electronics such as tube and solid state amplifiers, PA systems, Audio mixers etc.
- Conducted delicate repair work on logic boards to repair broken traces.