To utilize my computing skills to solve challenging problems in a company that rewards its top performers with unlimited growth potential.
SKILL AND EXPERIENCE:
- Object - Oriented Programming
- Object-Oriented Programming (Java and Swift) and C/C++
- Data Structures & Algorithms - Algorithmic Analysis
- Java and JavaEE- Servlets, JSP, Hibernate, JDBC, Spring, REST
- Databases - Oracle 12c. Relational Database Schema, Relational Databases, SQL, RDBMS, MySQL
- Math - Calculus, Discrete Mathematics/Structures, Statistics
- Computer Networking: Routing and Switching Protocols, CCNA
- Network Protocol Analysis (WireShark) (OSI model/TCP-IP), Ethical Hacking
- Nmap, Computer Network Security and Forensic tools
- Linux Command line and Bash Shell Scripting (Mac, Windows and Linux, VIM)
- Strong Penetration Testing knowledge and Troubleshooting skills
- Cloud computing
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
Software Project Engineer
- Takes on assigned Software Projects Java/J2EE
- Works alongside team members for client assigned role
- Communicates difficult concepts to those in less tech - oriented roles
Confidential, Newark, CA
Network Operations Analyst
- Addresses Linux /UNIX and Networking based tickets in queue related to CPU, Memory, Swap/Page memory, Network, etc at Confidential Data Center in Newark
- Works alongside various engineering teams to escalate issues of grand severity
- Discusses difficult concepts in a highly technical and easy manner for most to understand
Confidential, Redwood City, CA
IT Service Analyst Help Desk
- Efficiently supports employees with installation, upgrade, and maintenance of software, hardware, and peripherals
- Sets up of shared mailboxes/distribution lists in Exchange and google.
- Distribution and patching of software using Casper, LANDesk technologies and network shared drives
- Rotational shift support using email, phone, and remote desktop, including onsite desktop support and support for admin and executives. (24/7 helpdesk)
- Effectively communicates call trends and challenges in daily team meetings, Works closely with the team to resolve or properly close aging tickets.
- Assists customers in gaining access to various systems and servers
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
- Monitoring of Network devices, servers, load balancers, etc.
- Utilization of Linux and UNIX based systems
- Worked alongside numerous Engineering teams (Network Engineers, Database Engineers, Software Engineers and Systems Engineers) to address issues caused by outages
- Worked with ticking system (Salesforce) to address incoming tickets pertaining to the NOC.