- More than 6 years of experience as an Embedded Software/Hardware Engineer
- Expertise in design, development and testing of embedded software as well as firmware for real time multithreading/multitasking embedded applications using 8 bit, 16 bit and 32 bit microprocessors/microcontrollers
- Proficient with Embedded C, C++ & Assembly Language (of 8051, ARM core)
- Worked with Windows CE, FreeRTOS, Linux (for embedded application), Knorr - Bremse Basis Software (Knorr RTOS)
- Good fundamentals of Linux kernel internals, Device drivers, File system, BSP
- Worked on different communication protocols UARTs, I2C, SPI, USB, Ethernet(TCP/IP, UDP/IP, Bombardier’s IPTCOm), CAN, MVB
- Engaged in full software development lifecycle from planning, requirements gathering, design, coding, testing and releasing of software
- Did a lead role amongst different software development team in-house and overseas
- Providing key support between cross functional working group including Engineering, Project Management, Quality and Production
- Good team player who can work independently
- Excellent problem solving, software debugging, and integration skills
- Excellent Written and Communication skills
- Quick Learner, Strong team player
- Mentored junior engineers, conducted sessions on new software product
Seeking challenging position as an Embedded Software/Hardware Engineer in the field of design/development where there is a lot of scope to develop my knowledge, potential and skill.
Languages: Embedded C/C++; C#; Assembly Language of 8051, ARM; HTML; CSS; Python; XML
Confidential, Westminster, MD
- Working as an Electronic Software Engineer at KBC ( Confidential ), a CMMI level II Company.
- Involved in whole Software development lifecycle process based on a V-Model structure.
- Worked on Knorr-Bremse ESRA (Electronic System for Railway Application) hardware platform and HEC (HVAC Electronic Controller).
- Software coding in embedded C/C++ on Knorr-Bremse Basis Software (Knorr-Bremse RTOS) platform for Friction Brake control
- Writing Object oriented and Multi-threaded application software in C++ on Windows CE platform for HVAC controller.
- Creating Software Test Environment development using LabView, C#
- Sound knowledge of Linux Device Driver Development. Was part of device driver team who worked for CAN and SPI drivers for PHYTEC’s phyCORE®-AM335x module
- Software documentation based on IEEE1558 standard (Software Plans, Software Requirements Specifications (SRS), Software Design Description (SDD), Interface control Document (ICD), Software Test Procedure, etc.)
- Software testing & debugging using “Test ESRA” (based on LabView) & ST03 (Service Terminal), Visual Studio, GDB, logic analyzer, Oscilloscope.
- Software developed for complex brake functionalities like Pressure regulation, Wheel Slide Protection, Load compensated brake calculation, Brake rate feedback, Thermal Estimation of disc.
- Worked on different communication protocol like Ethernet (TCP/IP, UDP/IP, Bombardier’s IPTCOm), CAN, MVB, DPRAM Parallel Bus interface.
- Familiar and worked on safety critical brake system. Worked on safety critical (SIL 3) FBEMS (Friction Brake Effort Monitoring System) timer module.
- Wiring Diagram & System Diagram with ELCAD 7.7.1 and higher
- Key involvement in different project reviews (Proposal Phase, Preliminary Design Review, Final Design Review, First Article Inspection) with customer and internal teams.
- Involved in different Qualification testing (EMI/EMC per IEC 61000, Endurance Testing, Burn-In test,) and routine testing (Acceptance testing)
- Familiar with TCMS (Train Control Management System) and did supporting role in building control simulator consisting Bombardier’s IPTCom switches and simulation of other subsystems of train interacting with friction Brake controller.
- Worked on different project management environment like Eigner PLM 5.1.1., Wind-chill.
- Software Configuration Management using PTC Integrity (MKS), SVN, GIT and tracking toll like JIRA.
Confidential, South Plainfield, NJ
- As Test Engineer, in multilayered PCB manufacturing company, I have to test different kinds of PCB boards by flying probe Confidential test machine
- Experience in troubleshooting PCB boards
- Experience in making test files in Genesis PCB software.
- Operator of ESI Laser machine for different kind of jobs related PCBs & Connect Flex
- Experience in Microcraft TDR measuring machine.
- Working with Agilent Multimeter, LCR Q meter, Le-Croy Digital Storage Oscilloscope
Assistant Professor and Embedded Project Consultant
- I worked on various embedded projects including design & development of embedded hardware; embedded software using C/C++, Assembly Language programming with different RTOS platform. Also worked on several communication protocols.
- Delivered lectures and conducted practical sessions on Embedded System related subjects.
- Involved in development of prototype of E-Bike having electric motors, batteries and a speed controller.
- Touch screen information kiosk for a computer mall using Touch Click technology
- Worked on SIM300 GSM module. Wrote code of RS232 in from SIM300 to AT89C51
- Food ordering system
- Research Project on Control System Design Of A Fuel Cell Powered Car
- Image processing based overhead crane
- Battery operated emergency light
- Temperature controlled fan
- IR burglar alarm
- IR music transmitter & receiver
- Automatic plant irrigation