To effectively utilize my Cisco VOIP, Network Technical Support experience and excellent coordinating skills within a growing organization
- Over 10 years of experience in Cisco VOIP Networks using Cisco Confidential Call Manager and Confidential Messaging
- Detailed knowledge of MGCP, H323, SIP, VOIP and Pots Dial Peers, Codec’s
- Technical hands - on/operational Cisco Confidential Communication Manager experience
- Implementation knowledge of QoS and CAC, troubleshooting complex network regarding call routing and gateways
- Detailed knowledge of RIP. RIP (v2), IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, ISIS
- Expert Cisco Confidential Communication Call Manager, CME,SRST, Unity, Unity Connection & Unity Express
- Expert as a Computer System network analyst in a Cisco-oriented LAN and WAN
- Hands on technical skills and experienced in VOIP, Routing, switching technologies
- Assisting co-workers in designing and troubleshooting complex network scenarios.
- Working technical knowledge of the Windows Server operating systems
- Direct experience with Cisco switches and routers
- Experience with VOIP Products and platforms.
- Experienced in designing and implementing converged networks for Cisco Routers and Switches,
- Working experience of ISDN, PRI, T1 and E1 connectivity
- Expertise: Pre-Sales & Post-Sales - UC Collaboration Edge, Jabber, UC, CUC, UCCX, UCCE, CVP, Video
Routers: Cisco 4000,3900, 3800, 3600, 2800, 2600, 800 Series
Switches: Cisco 6500, 3700, 3500, 2900 Series, Juniper SSG 520, SSG 140
Protocols: TCP/IP, H323, SIP, ACTIVE DIRECTORY, DNS and DHCP
Web/Application Servers: Microsoft Exchange Server, SQL Server, windows 2000 server, HP, Compaq Servers, VMWare vSphere 4.x/5.x workstation 6.5, 8.0,14.0
O/S: Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/Win7/Unix, Window server 2000/2003/2008
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:Network Engineer
Confidential, Danville, PA
- Supporting Designing Migrating from Nortel and Avaya to 11.5 CUCM,
- Design and maintain Voice networks, call flows, peer compatibility, routing in accordance with business requirements and best practices.
- Worked on migrating 30,000 users from old legacy to cisco platform
- Supporting Operations datacenter and voice system on daily basis. Deployed and support 7841,8851,8831 series cisco devices
- Upgrade configuring, deploying, supporting and provisioned sites successfully.
- Interoperating different PBX environments as part of Enterprise
- Organized professionally able to prioritize and deliver multiple concurrent projects/tasks.
- Supporting Cisco, Nortel and Avaya solutions including ACD, VDN, Finesse
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Managed and lead Root Cause Analysis, Lessons Learned and prevention processes to provide high standard deliverables
- Consistently exercises sound judgment in alignment with business and technical best practices.
- Participate in maintenance activities and On-Call Support
- Perform MACD Move/ Add/ Change/ Delete requests on CUCM, CUC, and CME.
Senior Voice Engineer
Confidential, Maryland Heights, Missouri
- Support the complex CUCM, network. Resolve issue for 300 sites per week.
- Providing High-Level Control and Expert Assistance in the User Interface Presentation Resolving call flow and CUSP issue in the cluster.
- Provisioning and Migrating sites; upgrade make changes and Modification as per requirement.
- Assist Cisco Collaboration Suite integrates Voice, Video, WebEx, Mobility, IM/Presence, Contact Center and Cloud Services into a holistic User Experience.
- Successfully worked on integration of Crestron Panel with CUCM
- Deployed IPT setup for 1000 Subscriber multi site with centralized call processing using CUCM 8.5 UCCX 8.5 and UC 8.5 for Loblaw.
- Support for enterprise environment with distributed call processing.
- Installed and troubleshoot Cisco Call Manager 7.0,8.2 and Unity 7.0,8
- Debugged and fixed the problems caused by codec mismatch between vendors in a large network consisting of multiple LANs and WANs environment.
- Designed, operations, management, and evaluation of complex voice over IP systems for lab envoirment.
- Analyzed troubleshoot IPT from end to end, including IPT voice quality issues between and within locations.
- Configured and installed VOIP devices and IP Phones such as 7940,7942,7960,7961,7971G-Ge,7975G IP phones of 7900 series
- Analyzing existing computer hardware and software in order to provide recommendations for upgrades and improvements to current computer systems
- Created an enterprise dial plan in Cisco CallManager and Cisco Gateways.
- Successfully worked on Wireless in Local Loop Network and SS7
- Configured h323,sip & Mgcp Gateways
- Worked on PSTN, DS0, DS-1 / 3, ISDN, T1, E1, ADSL / DSL
- Analyzing, designing, configuring, supporting and implementing LAN/WAN networks, VoIP networks, Cisco Confidential Communications, IT telephony networks and VPN
- Provided professional competent procurement support for linux & windows based applications
- Monitored the action plans for project implementation
- Online user support on network connectivity, IP, LAN/Wan issue.
- Analyzed network infrastructure and upgrading images and configuration according to customer requirements
- Successfully worked on the project of Hydro one; support IPT network for CUCM 8.0 and UC 8.0. Add changes modified and upgrade.
- Upgrading ISO regarding Juniper SSG and Cisco Routers
- Analyzes user requirements, procedures and problems to improve existing
- Computer systems.
- Liaise with communication vendors, initiate design meeting and provide consultancy.
- Analyze network and telecom systems and equipment, and recommend and design cost effective solutions to providing increased number of network connections along with increased performance, less downtime and better redundancy
- Troubleshooting for issues that arise during the deployment and implementation of these new systems and solutions
VOICE Network Engineer
- Designed IP Telephony solutions for 200 users using Cisco CallManager 4.x and Unity 4.x
- Recommending telecommunication system level solutions by changing of gateways and specification
- Configured VG 248 & ATA adopter for analog Phone.
- Analyzed and Design telecommunication infrastructure in order to optimize cost reduction
- Integrate and Manage new and old user accounts at CallManager
- Implementing converged networks for Cisco Routers and Switches
- Administer Call Manager/Unity server maintenance, including patches, troubleshooting, defining thresholds, and responding to alarms.
- Performed complex multi-vendor designs, reviews, and integrations associated with AVVID Solutions
- Provide support to development team including analysis and troubleshooting, creating test environments, designing and optimizing call flows.
- Demonstrated teamwork by liaising and working with Engineers and technicians on the design and implementation of Voice over IP projects
- Configured CCM Applications such as extension mobility, FAC (Forced Authorization Codes) and CMC (Client Matter Code
- Designed Cisco Confidential Communication solutions for using CCM 6.x and Unity Express