- Well respected QA Data Center / Software Engineer with 14+ years experience with $ 108 Billion Company; ensured the quality of Software / Hardware of Confidential Nexus and IOS Releases and supported multiple Confidential client organizations using Data center cloud and Classical Ethernet NetworksObjectives
- Built, developed and conducted trouble shooting for Data Centers, LAN/WAN Networks ( Confidential Routers / switches), Virtual Switching, Virtualization, Vmware, Confidential / EXSI hosts setup, Wireless, Access Points /controllers, L2 / L3 Network Security resulting in stable IOS and Nexus Releases
- Developed and maintained Confidential Nexus Data center switches (N9K,7K,N6K,N5K,2K) in Fabric Path ( Confidential ) traffic forwarding using CNPR, DFA and DCNM providing more efficient Confidential Data Center Releases
- Extended experience for Confidential Nexus 9000 Series Switches Confidential Fabric and the Confidential Application Virtual Switch (AVS), also Nexus 9K in Nexus modes with Vxlan deployment
- Gained strong technical knowledge of Confidential Classical Ethernet Routers / Switches, VM Networking, Storage, Confidential setup, Security, Voice (Call Manager) setup from designing, implementing and administering, configuration, troubleshooting Routing Protocols and Date Packets connected to Host (Windows, Linux, VM, etc…) network/share resource and setting security parameters, firewalls, etc allowing for expedient and reliable support for Confidential customers
- Designed, configured and debugged IP/IPv6 Routing protocols such as: (RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, ISIS, DHCP, NAT, IPSEC, Netflow, QOS, Dot1x, AA model, Firewalls, Data Encryptions) and troubleshot data backplane switching of Confidential Routers / Switches & Confidential ASR.
- Developed, built, and maintained Date Center cloud, Fabric Path ( Confidential ) data switching packets, Traditional Layer2 Spantree forwarding, Layer 3 Routing Protocols and L2 adjacency, BIG - IP F5 load balance, F5 Firewalls, F5 LTM/GTM, Confidential for SDN Network.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Senior Data Center Network Engineer
- Managing State Data Center / traditional Network infrastructure to ensure quality, efficiency and dependability.
- Analyzing complex Datacenter / classical Ethernet network, Firewalls, load balance Problems and developing corrective action.
- Designing and configuring Data center Network, BIG-IP F5 / Load balancer using different types of routing protocols to meet users request for service following design guidelines.
- Debugging Security incidents and seeking ways to improve State Network Security and performance, maintaining F5 Firewalls and overall State Network Security.
Confidential, Sanjose, CA
Senior Software Engineer
- Configure, debug and deploy Confidential Collaboration C-Pods, which combines applications, Virtualization and storage (EMC) for end to end solution.
- Configuration using Orchestration Manager (COM) in real-time, web-based management tools to debug and troubleshooting for a wide range of network devices
- Configure and test using Provisioning Service (VPS) to deploy tenants with different VLANs, ACL and port setting features) and for setting device credentials, roles and permissions
- Design, configure and debug Data Center cloud Network traffic with ESXI hosts, using APIs/tools and building C-POD Network
- Deployment, Confidential, Switch bridgin to forward Layer 2 and Layer 3 Packet.
Confidential, Sanjose, CA
Senior Software Engineer
- Design, configure and debug Data Center cloud Network traffic with ESXI hosts, using APIs/tools DCNM, DFA Data Server using Nexus N7K, N6K, N5K/ & N2K (Fex)
- Deployment and support of Nexus Switches, Confidential, Fabric Path ( Confidential ) to forward Layer 2 and Layer 3 Packet from Classical Ethernet to Fabric Path mode.
- Build customer Data center setup in Confidential by using Nexus Switches such as: N7K, N5K, N6K, N2K and connect EXSI Hosts, using Linux kernel to reproduce and debug Customer issue and configure network/share resource and setting security parameters, firewalls, etc…
- Work and debug Hardware /Software Forwarding Table in packet drop with Layer 3 Routing Table with equal / non-equal load balance and Layer 2 adjacency table.
- Work MPLS, VPN, 6VPE, VRF-Lite and IPv4 / IPv6 Supported Routing protocol such as: (RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, ISIS, Static etc…) in different Confidential IOS releases on 6500 switch and NEXUS (N7K, N6K,N5K) Releases
- Write technical notes, Function Specs, Test Plans for the new features, and plan them executing time, script require and attend bug scrubs.
- Set up Call Managers, CM Express, Gateways, users with their Voice Mails / permission and adding call routes with restriction
- Design, test and troubleshoot Layer-2 and Layer-3 Network Security on Confidential Switches including Port Security, VACL, RACL, IPSEC, VPN, Dot1x, SSH, Kerberos, NAT and DES/3DES.
- IPv4/IPv6 Multicast Traffic PIM Dense/ Sparse Mode, IGMP, CGMP, DVMRP & MLD Snooping
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Window 2K Development / Testing; Team, wrote Technical Notes, Test Plans, designed, built and Troubleshot Window 2000 Networks and Datacenter Servers.
- W2K Network Layer issues resolution - tested, debugged systems, Network topologies, filed bugs and verifying windows patch fixes by using manual or scripts before released to the customers
- Built, Tested and Troubleshot of W2K Active Directory, DHCP/DNS and Backup Servers.
- Designed, configured and troubleshot of RAS using PPP authentication CHAP/PAP & PPP multilink.
- Worked with software W2K development team to design and maintain the website using MS FrontPage and ASP 3.0 using MS SQL Server 2000 as database for testing
- Built, configured and debugged of W2K Data Center Servers and Networks backup.
- Designed and deployed Network services, including creating domains, users, print servers, setting trust relationships between domains, Network Monitoring and Backup Servers
- Designed Architecture Network Multicast Video architectural design and implementation of streaming media data acquisition, distribution, and hosting.
- Supported and setup MsMail, Outlook, BMail systems and Mail gateway Servers and users
- Performed fine network tuning, security and responsible data migration between Novel and windows
- Supported over 1400 Confidential Network users, using LAN& WAN with different systems.