- MCSA CloudPlatform, MCSA SQLServer, MCSA Windows Server, ITIL, Prince2 certified professional with experience of over 15 years in IT Industry.
- 3 years of experience in Microsoft Cloud Platform, Devops and 6 years of experience in Infrastructure Windows Server (2016,2012,2008,2003,2000)
- 6 years of experience in ITIL Consulting transformation and CXO advisory, platform management, Transition/ Service Delivery/Program Management, Presales and Solution Architecting in the following work streams: IT Strategy and Governance, ITSM processes platforms (ServiceNow, Remedy ITSM and Information Security
- Hands - on experience with Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012 environments & Good Knowledge on Active Directory, Group Policies, DNS, DHCP Servers, Hyper-V.
- Experience with Azure Resource Manager, Azure Templates, Azure Blob, Storage, Azure Virtual Machines, Traffic Manager, Azure Load balancer, Azure DSC, Azure Automation, Azure AD, Azure VM and Azure Networks.
- Solid understanding of cloud computing service models (IaaS, PaaS) and implementation/administration experience in virtualized/cloud environments.
- Experience with Migration of multiple projects from on premise to Azure Cloud.
- Ensures databases are replicated and backed up to meet the operational and disaster recovery requirements (current environment and Azure environment)
- Using Powershell CMDLets for creating Azure Resource Group, ServiceAppPlan, Azure Storage Account and ARM Templates.
- Experience with Operational Manangement Suite in Azure Cloud.
- Installing and Configuring Log Analytics. Creating an Change Management Dashboard in Azure cloud to monitor the success and failure of live deployments.
- Created a Squareup Dashboard to improve visibility into release execution.
- Installed and Confgured Dynatrace tool for Application and Server Monitoring.
- Adept in employing ITIL service management methodologies to build efficient operations integrated with the strong incident, change, problem, release, configuration and availability management in global organizations.
- In the Presales and Sales Support space, have either led or contributed to many contract/SoW wins (TCV ~ USD 30+ million), numerous RFP responses/proposals/PoVs/due diligences.
- Developed solutions and capabilities, as Service Line Lead with small-/mid-sized teams or as individual contributor, for following service lines The KTIs included process and governance framework, ITSM and DevOps automation. Production or Test Environment Management, IT Service Management, IT Governance and Portfolio Management.
Azure Architect, Lowell, Arkansas
- Participation in engineering duties for the Data Center Compute team, including management of existing systems, deployment of new ones, and the overall support and automation of the Windows server platform
- Work collaboratively with peers in the Data Center Compute team on virtualization and cross-platform interoperability tasks • Operate system maintenance, installs, patches and upgrades.
- Identify and recommend systems software and/or hardware solutions
- Participate in the development of technical standards and standard operation procedures
- Facilitate and escalate issues through appropriate channels and be accountable for ensuring a timely resolution of issues.
- Provide application support • Work with project managers and peers to understand and solve challenging technical problems, produce effort estimates, and improve system functionality and reliability
- Familiarization with various scripting languages such as PowerShell.
- Creating Dev Test Lab Environment for 25 Applications for developers which would help them to do the Integrating testing.
- Creating developer environments with Azure DevTest Labs.
- Creating Azure DevTest Labs for VM and PaaS test environments.
- Creating Azure DevTest Labs for training purposes.
- Installing and configuring DevTest Labs.
- Copying Disks from Gold Platform Dev Test Labs to New DevTest Labs.
- Creating Images in Dev Test Labs.
- Configuring SQL Images in Dev Test Labs.
- Creating Formulas in Wire mock and Tomcat Servers.
- Creating Wire mock and Tomcat Servers.
- Develop and manage Azure Compute engine (VM, App Service, Azure Container Services etc).
- Implement and manage virtual networking within Azure and connect to on-premises environments.
- Plan and create Azure virtual machines. Configure, manage, and monitor Azure virtual machines to optimize availability and reliability.
- Deploy and configure web apps and mobile apps.
- Implement, manage, backup, and monitor storage solutions.
- Plan and implement data services based on SQL Database to support applications.
- Deploy, configure, monitor, and diagnose cloud services.
- Create and manage Azure AD tenants, and configure application integration with Azure AD.
- Integrate on-premises Windows AD with Azure AD.
- Automate operations in Azure management by using automation.
- Create and deploy Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates for various all-up solutions.
- Secure, monitor and backup solutions deployed to Azure.
- Create automated DevOps solutions using a combination of ARM templates, configuration management utilities, Azure CLI, and the Cloud Shell.
- Create automated DevOps solutions using a combination of ARM templates, configuration management utilities, Azure CLI, and the Cloud Shell.
- Create new and improve existing workflows within agile software development lifecycle, which includes software engineering tools enhancements and their integration, continuous integration and build process, continuous delivery.
- Setting up and performing configuration management activities in repository systems such as Team Foundation Server (TFS), GIT.
- Migration of Platform from TFS to VSTS. Implementation of Release Management automation processes using Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS).
- Installing and creating docker, container and Images on Linux Instances using Cloud Shell in Google Cloud. Managing Source Code, Automation Builds, Automation Testing, Continuous Integration and deployment.
- Installing and Configuring OMS Workspace in Azure. Creating an OMS workspace and adding agents and Creating an automation account and link OMS workspace to it.
- Enabling changing tracking and inventory, configure changing tracking and inventory, configure file content tracking, configure windows registry to track.
- Creating Service Map in OMS automatically discovers application components on Windows and Linux systems and maps the communication between services
- Monitor Azure Applications and resources in Azure. Dynatrace, Azure Monitoring, Apps Insight and App Dynamics to analyze and understand the overall application performance and their relationship with the underlying azure infrastructure components.
Senior Server Engineer
Confidential, Houston, Texas
- Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations.
- Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration.
- Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents.
- Provides level 3 systems support and communicates status via appropriate methods
- Ensures systems of focus are monitored with appropriate alerting and automated recovery based upon standards and best practices
- Diagnoses and resolves highly complex technical problems within distributed systems
- Defines and executes complex tasks necessary to support externally managed projects in coordination with the project manager
- Creates and maintains system documentation to aid in future troubleshooting
- Automates and scripts the installation of software, deployment of applications, and automated recovery throughout the distributed computing platform.
- Performs analysis on systems of focus to ensure availability, accessibility, performance, and cost are appropriate
- Assists Expert Server Engineers in researching and evaluating potential new distributed solutions
- Mentors junior team members and acts as a trusted resource based on knowledge and expertise.
- Realtime Monitoring offenses in client environment having different network security components and devices logs such as Firewall, Router, Mail Server, Antivirus, Desktop, Laptop, Server DB.
- Helped in establishing architecture and application development standards and best practices and actively participate in the architecture team’s continuous improvement initiatives.
- Performance Analysis and improvement based on logs including IIS, Performance Counters, Event Logs and Application Logs including Network Statistics.
- Manage Windows Server Active Directory environment, including system installation, patching, security, account maintenance, upgrading, and retirement.
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go No-Go reviews and Lead and co-ordinate the Go-Live activities
- Monitoring automation execution dashboard for change management for overall release execution.
- Monitoring automated tomcat execution status in VSTS. implementing build and delivery pipelines using Azure and VSTS.
- Release Health check Applications validation after the completion of releases.
- Leading 15-member Server Platform Operations Team in the Infrastructure Services Delivery space.
- Managing the team in delivering infrastructure change and build release projects for about 40,000+servers across multiple business units.
- Assemble and present Weekly Status Report, Monthly Operations Review to the customer.
- Manage monthly Application releases to production. Plan for unique aspects of each release, including emergency releases.
- Track, maintain and prioritize the planning queue, coordinate and gather sizing estimates and approvals.
- Coordinate with Track Leads, Development teams & Testers on software releases
- Proactively work with developers to drive closure of open change requests.
- Provide a QA function, make sure all the quality gates and checkpoints are performed and documented.
- Lead the go/no-go planning meeting with Microsoft's worldwide engineering management teams
- Create a test environment using Power Shell and the Azure Service Management Cmdlets.
- Designing and implementing workflows to automate the release and upgrade process for applications in Dev, UAT and Production environments
- Ability to engage and communicate with IT partners to help define scope and requirements.
- Ensure that all stakeholders are communicated to in a timely manner with appropriate level of detail.
- Assist the development organization with performance validation in non-production environments
- Responsible for the overall design, coordination and delivery of all Microsoft Technology test data and corresponding test environment needs.
- Build deployment pipelines to facilitate software development practices such as CI/CD, unit testing.
- Monitoring the review of configuration activities to ensure adherence to configuration management procedures and policies.
- Created the RCA framework and prepare moment of truth document to manage escalation.
- Implemented Business Continuity Plan and disaster recovery for the entire Microsoft Engagement.
- Implemented Operational Level Agreement Process for Microsoft Engagement.
- Craft service improvement plan (SIP) basis the number of incidents and change requests
- Initiated and implemented process change document to make the entire process independent of any person
- Drive process improvement initiatives within the portfolio & ensure process deployment & support
- Implement governance mechanisms including process compliance checks, audits, project performance reviews
- Maintained 100% SLA for Confidential compliance status report and 98% for non-accreditation servers.
- Driving security compliance in projects - folder permissions, phishing and general awareness Security Awareness for ISO 27000 requirements,
- Defining and deploying processes/practices for a large application management program (100+ people).
- Either led or contributed to multiple RFP responses/proposals.
- Developed several consulting solutions/capabilities as individual contributor.
Sr IT Consultant
- Responsible for building and implementing a complete end to end capacity planning methodology for hosted solution customers. Scope includes capacity and availability analysis, trending, and predictive forecasting for network, storage, server, mainframe and cloud infrastructures.
- Process owner responsible to drive standardization and embedding of Enterprise process compliance.
- Act as Process Representatives in IT Operating Model and coordinate tooling changes roll out in support delivery team, aligned with IT Strategic Priorities.
- Actively participated in fit-for purpose process design, review and approval of Group standards and process governance.
Senior Project Lead
- Responsible for life cycles of Break Fix/Release/Non-Release Production environments; Regression-Smoke testing, Capacity/Asset/Incident/Outage Management. Maintaining and supporting Development and Test Environment.
- Provision of capacity planning analysis for Infrastructure and Services to customers as defined by the reporting schedules.
- Led a team of 6 to manage transition for Confidential at Stevenage London for Knowledge Transfer Transition.
- Set up the Global Delivery Centre in India for Application and Infrastructure Projects.
- Started GDC operations and established knowledge management database, incident management and change management processes.
- Managing Security Operations Centre which takes care of Level-2 support for IT Security Incidents.
Incident Manager /Security Manager
- Managing a 24 X 7 NOC which provides end to end Level 2 support manning Data Centers across UK and Ireland Data centers.
- Improved service SLAs from 87% to 98% within 2 months through constant training and mentoring
- Led the migration and implementation from Horizon to HNG application across all branches
- Minimized adverse impact on incidents & problems through errors within IT infrastructure
- Assisted, managed transition and migrated assigned processes from overseas locations and owned them till 'go-live' status
- Developed problem management procedure, identified incidents with high impact to the business and led service improvement programs.
- Process flow for security incidents, Infrastructure Management, Security compliances, root cause and mitigation for global locations.
- Analyze Metrics from global process quality assurance audits to prioritize process improvements.
- Work with Process owners in various functions to ensure policies, procedures, and work instructions are properly gathered and documented.
- Streamlining Information Security best practices at the organization level. (ISO 27001)
Change / Release Coordinator
- Managed change & release management as a SPOC for post office account UK & Ireland data center.
- Identified and implemented actions for change requests that were not attended in a timely manner
- Represented the infrastructure team on operational / business change approval boards and acted.
Business Continuity Lead
- Performed a large set of annual business continuity exercises including fail-over of the production services from primary data center to the standby for post office account UK & Ireland data center.
- Managed risk governance across service operations with risk owners and leadership team.