ADVANCED NETWORK SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Protocols: OSPF BGP, RIP, MPLS (VPN & Traffic Engineering), L2VPN, VPLS with BGP signaling and LDP, Multicast and Multicast Over VPN, CDN, Load Balancing, LACP, Web cashing, Policy - Routing, Route-map, Route-redistribute, EIGRP, Multicast with PIM Sparse & Sparse Dense mode, EOAM (802.3ah & 802.1ag), HSRP, VRRP, VLAN, STP, VTP domain, HA, Virtual Routing build up, QoS & Juniper CoS (WRED, CAR, Class-Queuing), & IPSEC.
Interfaces: Ethernet & Ethernet aggregated interface(1g, 10G, 100g), Serial T1, T3 (Frame Relay and Leased line) ATM, POS & OC-3/12 interfaces configuration. Juniper Routers (M, Confidential, MX & E series), Nortel Routers & Switches, Cisco Routers & Switches, Confidential APX Series, Xedia Access Router & IPSS 5000 and Extreme Switch, Application Load Balancer (Radware).
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Working and worked on Confidential & Confidential networks:
- CDN (content delivery network) HTTP GETs ADC Load balancing and MFC routing design, and solution providing and testing.
- Confidential & Confidential Mobility NG-CE testing support, features test and troubleshooting, network design verification, and suggestions.
- Confidential & Confidential IPAG (VPLS) network 802.3ah & 802.1ag new features adding and multi-vendor interoperation testing.
- MVPN testing supporting.
- Providing protocol standards and Juniper product hardware & software features information to Confidential & Confidential SE to help them with Confidential & Confidential new network designs and production support. Opening ERs based on Confidential & Confidential ’s new requirements. Supporting and troubleshooting Confidential & Confidential labs verification tests of Juniper software and MVAN tests.
- Lab testing support to solve configuration issues and hardware problems.
- Introduced and tested new Juniper router features for Confidential & Confidential and Bloomberg based on customer requirement.
- Technical support for Juniper devices related network Issues.
- Tracked all opening Juniper problem cases, on Confidential daily basis, to supply required information to JTAC. Opened cases to report Juniper related hardware and software bugs.
- Provided technical support for Confidential & Confidential lab testers and operation engineers on network issues.
- Helped solve daily technical issues.
- BGP, OSPF, RIPv2, MPLS/VPN, Multicast VPN, VPLS (BGP signaling), CoS, L2VPN, LACP, EOAM (802.3ah & 802.1ag), VRRP, CoS, Route-map & etc, 3107, web cashing, load balancing, CDN.
- T640, M320 & MX series, ERX, M7i, M10i, M20.
Confidential, NYC, NY
- Involved in design, testing and implementation of firm’s consolidation of Data centers with new MPLS/VPN and VPLS infrastructures.
Confidential, Brooklyn, NY
Project Engineer and Communication Engineer
- Designed, implemented, tested and migrated Confidential new generation of Shared Data Center (SDC) Network for DTCC, FICC, and MBSCC Stock Clearance. The design used an OSPF multi-area backbone. SDC customers use RIP and BGP to access this backbone. The design was fully redundant and the fail-over to backup site was seamless for it utilized advanced policy routing.
- Designed and implemented the SFTI (MPLS-VPN and traffic engineering based Secure Financial Transaction Infrastructure) network, for customers accessing the New York Stock Exchange ( Confidential ), American Stock Exchange (AMEX) and Shared Data Center (SDC), using MPLS/VPN and Traffic Engineering & MPLS/VPLS, OSPF, QoS, and Multicast.
- Managed Confidential team with Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) to interface with customers directly. Gathered network requirements and developed detailed network designs.
- Worked with Con Edison, Level 3, and Equinix on WAN link drops Confidential carrier hotels.
- Coordinated with customer engineering and operation group for equipment ordering, network implementation, testing, and cutover to production.
- Designed and implemented Frame Relay and Leased Line to access SDC network. Executed all network changes and second level operation support.
- Maintained and troubleshot sector network for accessing Confidential services. This was Confidential Extranet with Cisco switches based backbone running on BGP and EIGRP.
Confidential, Campbell, CA
Sr. Customer Support Engineer
- Tested 10 Giga Ethernet Aggregation Router based on OSPF, BGP, RIP, IP Access List, Static routing, VRRP, T1, oc-3, ISDN, Multicast and etc.
- Provided support, analysis and detailed design to integrate Confidential ' router into customer's network.
- Tested “Switch Core” 16 1-Gigabit ports chip for the 10 G Ethernet Aggregation Router.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Network System Engineer and Project Leader Engineer
- Designed new generation of networks with internet access for Microsoft Partner Equipment Showing Center. The bandwidth and redundancy feature needed to be added and upgraded.
- Provided level three technical support for Confidential & Confidential Fixed Wireless Data Centers.
- Designed and implemented Confidential testing network for MPLS VPN and Traffic Engineering “Try out”.
- Protocols used were OSFP, BGP, RIP v1 & 2, MPLS (VPN & Traffic Engineering), EIGRP, Multicast with PIM, HSRP, VRRP, VLAN, VTP domain, QoS, IPSec, Cisco PIX Firewall.