- Highly qualified IT Specialist with 4 years’ experience working with numerous cultural areas within the Pacific region. Managed and monitored base wide networks with a user - base ranging from . Garnered experience in the customer relations field through consistent interaction with my full customer base.
- Personnel management
- Systems analysis
- Program management
Server Team / Network Operations Assistant Lead
- Monitor, maintain, and manage over 300 network infrastructure devices.
- Supervise training and professional development; mentor personnel through one-on-one counseling, group sessions, and liaison work with other departments.
- Build, and run security analysis on new and old server devices on the network.
- Brief the managerial staff on all administrative matters pertaining to the department.
Tactical Network Operations Lead
- Commanded and controlled over 30 individuals in a deployed environment on multiple occasions.
- Created and managed communications plans for 5 different external operations.
- Trained and managed training for more than 20 suites of communication equipment.
- Developed cultural information training for fellow marines prior to all operations.
Information Systems Coordinator
- Developed and organized a unit wide help-desk supporting over 500 end-users and devices.
- Organized and accounted for over $2.5 million worth of data communications gear.
- Implemented maintenance procedures for externally contracted gear.