Over 20 years of experience in IP networking and telecommunication areas. Specialization in Network Security and Cloud computing, troubleshooting complex issues and implementing large - scale networks.
Senior Network Engineer
- Data Center upgrade, Data Center migration. LAN/WAN, Optimization, MPLS, Service Provider, L2VPN, Multicast applications Data Center designs including virtualization, VMware vSphere, Nexus/C6K, load balancers, FCoE and FC switches, iSCSI, NetApp Cisco Confidential solutions Security designs with firewalls, IDS/IPS, NAC, and VPN solutions
- Advanced Network Management with a wide range of products and tools 24/7 Network
- Monitoring services with a Level1+2+3 escalation team
- Managed Services contracts
- Reselling Cisco equipment
Sr. Network Design Engineer
- Performing network integration and design, client consultation, project management, customer support and technology innovation analysis.
- Core competencies include Data Center and Service Provider network design, IP telephony integrations, and network security.
- Configuring, installing, and maintaining necessary hardware and software to provide a suitable LAN/WAN infrastructure to run production applications, including connectivity, security, and QoS. Designing, managing and executing large scale (>10,000 employees) network integrations.
- Performing maintenance and software release upgrades on a timely basis or as needed.
- Monitoring performance and availability of LAN/WAN platforms.
- Developing XML/PHP applications and other software that works together with Cisco products and solutions.
- Continuously striving to improve client support.
- Delivering presentations for customer solutions and designs.
- Delivering technology and product training for customers and internal team members. Developing LLD and supporting documentation.
- Network Architect for data center network projects. In depth expertise in all aspects of proactive planning, design, deploying, operating and optimizing a customer's network to help increase business value and return on investment.
- Leading Infrastructure services Center of excellence for Confidential - Confidential relationship comprising of Presales support, Technology consulting.
- Project Manager leading a team comprising of 40 associates. Managing team comprises of 10 modules.
- Working in various leading technologies: Unix, Database, Business Objects, Tibco, NT/Intel, Web, Network & Production services.
Sr Network Architect
- Function as technical lead for DVN for target solution set and assigned sales teams.
- Assist account teams with collecting customer business and technical requirements and determining DVN recommended solution(s).
- Develop solution architecture and detailed line item configurations/bills of materials.
- Develop solution proposal and/or presentation of recommended solution.
- Assist with technical scoping/review for Statement of Work (SOW) for assigned accounts.
- Provide technical expertise/credibility to account team on designated focus area.
- Conduct customer presentations on DVN ‘value proposition’ and technical solution set for assigned accounts and focus areas.
- Assist sales account managers with overall account planning as it relates to technical aspects of hardware, software, and services opportunity development.
- Assist sales account managers with project management for complex presales engagements.
- Complete technical sections for RFP/RFI/RFQ responses for assigned accounts.
- Function as liaison to end-user customer technical staff regarding solution and implementation specifics.
- Function as a liaison between the sales team and professional services organization to vet solution recommendations and to complete technical portions of the SOW, as appropriate.
- Conduct knowledge transfer with SAT members around solution updates, implementation ‘lessons learned,’ etc. on materials as relevant As appropriate, assist DVN sales team in dealing with customer satisfaction issues surrounding technical aspects of a recommended solution, or its implementation and deployment.
- Assist sales and services management in identifying candidate solution areas for ePlus development / investment
Sr Network Enginner
- Provide technical leadership, Define network architecture, Establish standards and technical vision.
- Responsible for researching, developing, and architecting technical solutions to business needs.
- Maintaining mission-critical networks and ensuring the IT operations of the customers to be uninterrupted.
- Giving solutions in Network Infrastructure, & solutions pertaining to IT Infrastructure with handling all clients of the company.
- Handling Cisco security projects and working on products like CS-Mars, NAC framework, ACS 4.x, IPS 4200, VPN Concentrator 3000 series, ASA 5500, PIX 500, and Router Ios Firewall.
- Leading the technical team to meet the Commitment as a Common Goal, by owning the Process & Plan and by motivating the team with Skill and Discipline.
- Deploying VPN (hands-on) to provide remote & mobile users with network access connect geographically separated branches into a unified network & enable theremote use of applications that rely on internal servers.
- Responsible for day to day Operation management of Cisco Devices, Traffic management and monitoring.