- Systems Analysis
- Analytic Test Verification & Validation
- Integrated Logistics (Engineering) Support
- DoDAF Implementation
- Standards Compliance Verification
- Systems Engineering Technical Advisor
Confidential Domain Expertise; Requirements Analysis; DoDAF Implementation - Tactical Standards Compliance Verification, Tactical Confidential Interoperability Assessments; ; Usability Maturity Assessments; Community Outreach and Engagement; Action Tracking; XML development, Systems Integration Test Verification and Validation Support; Operational demo support; Engineering Evaluation and Calibration Analytic Support, CMMI Support; ISO 9000; Six Sigma Process Improvement; Signal Processing; Proposal & Contract Negotiation
S/W: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, MS Project, UNIX, SQL, AROBORTEXT XML
OS: MS Windows NT/2000/XP/VISTA, SUN System/Tools Enterprise Architect, Google Earth, ARCGIS, Confidential, PROPHET, ANCHORY, STE, XQUEST, WINGS, WRANGLER, ASAS, HUMMINGBIRD, SPIDER, CED, GALE-LITE, MIDB, EWIRDB, OILSTOCK, ORCA, FAST, TENCAP, TRS/TRE, JWICS, AMHS, STAR, ASAS, JDISS, INTELINK, LOCE, 5D applications
Confidential, Annapolis Junction, MD
- Provided an agency approved risk reduction process for Tactical Confidential programs that promote interoperability through standards profile and architectural review and evaluation of the degree of interoperability between 2 or more ISR assets within the confines of Confidential missions
- Compared system’s system view functions against those of other systems, highlighting areas that requiring interoperability during development prior to system test.
- Researched emerging commercial technology trends for standards and interoperability impacts and assessments of tactical system deployment configurations.
- Provided input in to system trade studies, advanced study and technical assessment for senior executives of national level office.
- Pursued community partnerships to further joint approaches for standards enforcement and interoperability for cross-domain and coalition forces.
- Conducted community engagements via conference and technical exchange meetings with community partners, service intelligence centers and targeted customer sets for modernization, performance improvement of intelligence production.
- Authored and published impact studies, technical point papers identifying Hard Target intelligence needs and collection strategies and opportunities, content manager usability assessment, and customer requirements for first-instance non-serialized reporting modernization.
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Led a five person team of system engineers and subject matter experts on the development of Confidential training tasks, online help and interactive electronic technical manuals via ASAT standards through verification by New Systems Training and Integration Office ( Confidential ) for a multi-disciplined intelligence tactical system integrated platform, Confidential v4 Mobile Basic.
- Provided Domain expertise in to DoDAF system development (SV-6, traceability matrices, etc), System Design Reviews, Interim Program Reviews.
- Supported three proposals, authored Basis of Estimates (BOE), Statement of Work (SOW), and participated in contract negotiation with the government program office.
- Supported event verification, validations and operational engineering cell demonstrations in the integrated development environment.
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Performed in-depth tuning algorithm modifications to resolve process identification anomalies and refine signal measurement accuracy while maintaining overall RF environment detection sanity.
- Performed three major successful verification and validation test events for the Engineering, Evaluation & Calibration Data Quality Test Case of complex collection signal processing systems.
- Trained junior military personnel on systems operations to perform RF search, identify signal operating characteristics, signal processing and methods needed for analytic resolution.
- Provided systems analytic support toward developing Maritime Specific Emitter Identification methodology.
- Created, deployed, maintained internal SQL-query relational database to compliment parametric legacy databases.
Non-communications Interceptor Analyst
- Leading teams 4-6 people
- Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield Support,
- Tactical Operations Center (TOC) tasking exploitation of Command, control, and communication (C3) radio frequency (RF) nets through organic collection and jamming of Electronic Warfare systems
- War-Time Specific Emitter Identification Technical Analysis
- Customer Support to JOINT Requests for Information (RFI)
- JOINT Targeting Support
- Air Defense Product Reporting and All-Source Briefing
- Tactical Database Development Maintenance
- Signals Externals Database Systems Analysis