- 20+ years’ experience in leading successful technology - based project initiatives.
- Accomplished and innovative program and project manager with an extensive background in leading various high-impacting international operations & maintenance (O&M) as well as construction projects.
- Skilled in the development and management of dynamic initiatives focused on the enhancement of business performance, enhanced quality, improved safety, and efficiency.
- Analytical professional with a talent for cultivating relationships focused on promoting cohesive best practices.
- Collaborative communicator capable of building and leading cross-functional teams to the of operational excellence.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Project Management
- Process Design & Management
- Leadership & Development
- Relationship Management
- & Facilitation
- Strategic Analysis & Planning
- Continuous Improvement
- Operational Management
- Contract Administration
- IT Optimization
- Problem Resolution
- RFP Preparation
Office Productivity Software: Microsoft Office 95 - 2016 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Visio); Office 365, ServiceNow; SalesForce; Bullhorn, Paycom, ADP, Open Office; Nuance DigiDoc Flow; FileMaker Pro 5-17 Advanced; Adobe Acrobat X, Premier, and Photoshop; AutoCAD R14 and LT
Operating Systems: Windows 10, 7, XP & 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016 installation and maintenance; Terminal Services, Windows HyperV and PowerShell, and Mac OS X & OS X server, Ubuntu Desktop, VMware, RedHat Enterprise, CentOS, Ubuntu
Server Software: Windows Server (NT-2016), IIS, Mac Server, FileMaker Pro / Server, First-class unified messaging server; Confidential wireless LAN controller; Enterasys Wireless Controller
Network Diagnostics Utilities: Whats Up Gold 7 - 17; SolarWinds; SyslogD; Splunk; WireShark, PRTG, Net X-Ray, Network Sniffer; Concord, Open-View, CiscoWorks
Surveillance Cameras and DVR/NVR Software: Axis, Panasonic, Mobotix, Ubiquiti, Vivotek; Aimetis Symphony; Axis Camera Station, Nuuo, IPConfigure Orchid, IP camera installation and setup and maintenance, and maintenance, RTSP Streaming, Transcoding, License plate Readers (LPR).
Audio Visual: Extron Controllers, IR remote repeaters, emitters and sensors; remote control programming (Pronto, Logitech); INSTEON, X-10, ZWave home automation controllers and devices; and remote-control macro programming, amplification, noise reduction, and microphone/speaker tuning
Other: Wired technologies: Broadband, Baseband, twisted pair ethernet, xDSL, T1-3, OC48, FrameRelay, 56k, Multimode and Single Mode Fiber, Dense Wave Division Multiplexing, bi-directional fiber. Wireless LAN technologies: 802.1x, DSSS, FHSS, OFDM Wireless WAN technologies: OFDM, QAM, PAM, (FCC licensed and un-licensed frequencies) Wireless interference detection and remediation; (inSSID, NetStumbler, AirMagnet, AIrCheck, Ekahau Site Survey, video conferencing (TCP/IP, H.323 & ISDN); firewalls and virtual private networking (PPTP, IPSec); Layer 3 & 4 switching; voice over IP (VoIP); and mapping software and GPS coordination (KML, Garmin, MapPoint)
Confidential, Golden, CO
IT SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
- Deliver systems administration for network and security engineering.
- Oversee moves, add-ons, changes, upgrades, and maintenance on all Confidential network hardware encompassing firewalls, switches, wireless access points and point-to-point links.
- Perform network management and monitor applications.
- Manage Confidential Call Manager and Unity Voicemail supporting 350 users as well as the Confidential ’s surveillance network.
- Serve as the Project Manager on various Confidential technology-based initiatives.
- Prepare and administer Metro Fiber installations bids.
- Compile, analyze, and report on technical bandwidth and network utilization.
- Provide technical support to a diverse portfolio of users.
- Recipient of two s for providing weekend emergency repair of critical Water treatment communication systems after a lightning strike and for working extended hours to complete network systems repairs.
- Spearheaded the design and coordination of a network wide routing upgrade encompassing the development of layer three routing and separate security domains (VRF’s) for SCADA, Public Safety, and PCI.
- Provided comprehensive subject matter expertise in the administration of indoor/outdoor wireless assessment surveys and existing /projected coverage mapping.
- Performed budgeting and equipment selection.
- Served as the Project Manager for a Wireless ISP held accountable for site acquisition, permitting, and new tower constructions.
- Partnered in the design and testing of networks.
- Reviewed SCADA systems for various water authorities around Colorado.
- Conducted surveys, module discovery, inventory and physical installation critiques.
- Developed and executed strategies focused on enhanced processes, performance and resiliency.
- Led the development of an innovative billing and ticketing software (Freeside; Running in Perl on CentOS).
- Engineered customized wireless surveillance camera networks for customers.
- Improved communication reliability and installation processes through the design of a comprehensive continuous improvement strategy and budget.
Confidential, Denver, CO
CLOUD STORAGE PROJECT MANAGER
- Managed projects for the Program Management Office (PMO) ensuring alignment of performance with Confidential objectives.
- Conducted research and presented ROI for project initiatives.
- Facilitated requirement gathering sessions.
- Generated management reports and prepared bids.
- Performed budget projections.
- Served as a member of team overseeing the ServiceNow implementation.
- Developed workflows associated with Incident tracking, PM, and service catalog.
- Built a detailed and convincing proof of concept supporting the feasibility of an initiative focused on transitioning the Confidential ’s video surveillance servers and storage into a hosted environment.
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
- Directed the operational delivery and performance of a 30-person technical employees overseeing a diverse portfolio consisting of 50+ accounts offering video surveillance networks, wireless LAN, and WAN solutions.
- Oversaw the sales engineering process and coordinated resources and PM activities.
- Managed the budget and resource allocation. Liaised with clients to assess needs and solution performance.
- Participated in conferences and expos to cultivate critical networking opportunities.
- Assessed client needs and requirements to present suitable solutions.
- Performed pre-sale site surveys and feasibility studies.
- Provided comprehensive pre/post-sale support.
- Enhanced cabling and installation project team efficiency by 40% through strategic scheduling and logistics management.
- Increased profitability by ~20% and customer loyalty through the provision of effective leadership and dedication.
DIRECTOR OF TECHNOLOGY
- Served as the senior technical advisor and project manager for a large Bus and Rail workforce staffing organization.
- Researched the market to identify and respond to technology-based bids.
- Administered budgeting, scheduling, resource planning, and compliance assurance.
- Interviewed, selected, and mentored new staff. Generated periodic client reports on project progress.
- Instrumental in securing $3M in labor contracts.
- Successful led HVAC software upgrades on 120 rail cars delivering project 30% ahead of schedule.
- Established the formal IT strategy successful aligned IT initiatives with organizational objectives.
- Develop database for tracking employee hours, employee benefit contributions and deductions.