As an individual who has always been fascinated with computers, I am looking for a fast paced every changing environment and an opportunity to expand my knowledge. I am seeking a position that will utilize my skills and, as well as, a career offering advancement opportunities and countless learning opportunities.
- Microsoft OS (Windows 2000/ME/XP/7/8/10)
- Mac OSX (Leopard/Snow Leopard/Lion/Mountain Lion, El Captain)
- Linux OS (Kali/Ubuntu)
- Red Hat
- SaaS (Cloud)
- DaaS (VDI)
- Kali Linux 2.0 (Intermediate)
- Penetration Testing (Intermediate)
- Wireshark (Intermediate)
- Packet Sniffers/Port Replicators
- Intrusion Prevention Systems (AlienVault)
- Microsoft Exchange
- GPO Group Policy
- Active Directory
- SAN (Storage Area Network)
- Disaster Recovery
- Microsoft Server (2003/2008/2012 )
- Microsoft Office Professional (( 5) Outlook, Word, Excel, OneNote, Access, PowerPoint)
- Microsoft Project Professional 2013
- Adobe Creative Suite Master Collection (Version 4/5/6)
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- McAfee Endpoint Protection
- Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Encryption (McAfee, Symantec, Sophos)
- Antivirus (Symantec, McAfee, Barracuda, Kaspersky, AVG, Malwarebytes, TrendMicro)
- Cisco Firewall
- Wireshark (Intermediate)
- WSUS Update Server
- Aventail VPN
- Citrix XenApp
- Full system refreshes using Norton Ghost
- LAN and WLAN
- Intrusion Detection Systems (Juniper, Cisco)
- Intrusion Prevention Systems (Juniper, Cisco, SonicWALL)
- UTM ( Confidential Threat Management (Juniper, Cisco))
- Firewalls (Juniper, Cisco, Clever Devices, SonicWALL, McAfee (SaaS)
- AP (Access Points) (Juniper, Cisco, SonicWALL)
- Switches (Cisco)
- Computer/Laptop hardware Break/Fix experience
- Full Systems builds and rebuilds (Mac/PC) (Laptop/Desktop)
- NIC cards
- LCD/LED/Plasma mounting Installation
- Speaker Installation
- Projectors/DVD/Blu Ray players Installation
Typing Speed: 70 wpm; 10 Key; 5 years of Management experience; 6 years of excellent and rewarding Customer Service and money handling experience; Highly knowledgeable in Microsoft Office, including but not limited to Word/Works, Excel, Power Point and Outlook. I can effectively operate Cash Registers, Telephones, Fax, Scanners, Printers, Copiers, Calculators, Currency Counters and basic office equipment. I have taken computer courses and have a vast knowledge of computer operations and system build.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
Sr. System Administrator/Jr. Security Architect
- Design, develop, and implement various Network Security Tools (i.e. network monitoring, intrusion prevention/protection/detection systems, encryption systems, firewalls, etc.). Example of tools utilized daily (Snort, Wireshark, Websense, Trend Micro, Sophos Encryption Management, Snort, Kali Linux 2.0, UTM, IDP/IPS)
- Perform IDPS Monitoring, Encryption Management, Malware/Virus End Point Monitoring, Juniper Intrusion Detection/Prevention Monitoring, and Wireshark Network Security Monitoring/Management
- Virus/Malware - Analysis, Remediation, Forensic, Design, DeployManage Citrix client and internal environments
- Manage Cisco Switches, Juniper Firewalls, and Cisco/Juniper Access Points (i.e. installation, troubleshooting, administration, monitoring etc.)
- Manage, upgrade, administer, and troubleshoot Active Directory/Group Policy and MS Exchange (2012/2008/2003 ) environment (i.e. managing Organizational Units, overseeing security/permissions, user account creation and termination, manage user groups and containers, Group Policy/user auditing, day to day administration, password management, manage associated servers/programs, etc.)
- Responsible for desktop hardware/software migrations, upgrades, installations, imaging, troubleshooting, and administration for Windows XP/7/8/10 desktop environments
- Responsible for Network, Security, System Process/Procedure Documentation as it relates to new, updated, and ongoing IT Standard Operating Procedures
- Manage, troubleshoot, and maintain Hyper-V and VMware ESXi 5.6 Virtual Solutions, including VMware vCenter and VMware vSphere environments (i.e. creating and managing new virtual machines, updating any tools as necessary, monitoring performance, performing load balancing, etc.)
- Manage and administer Juniper Firewalls, including Intranet/Internet Access, Confidential Threat Management (Intrusion Prevention/Detection), Change Management (Firewall Traffic), Port Management, etc.
- Management of 140+ Virtual Machines VMware/Hyper-V Clients
- Any escalations of a ticket that could not be handled by the Tier 1-2 help desk employees.
- Whether it was partnering with vendors to come up with a solution or it involved access that required a super user.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
System Administrator/ Active Directory Management
- Active Directory Groups, Containers, Employee setup
- Exchange Mailbox Creation and Backup system creation
- Microsoft Server 2008 R2 upgrade and server tools Install
- Install necessary programs to various servers and VM’s as required.
- Symantec End-Point Management Suite (Architecture/Deployment)
Confidential, Jacksonville, Florida
Help Desk Technician/Desktop Support Engineer
- Skilled help desk technician, experience in providing PC and server support for small to medium sized businesses.
- Providing Help Desk support tier 1-3 for clients.
- Experience diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving client issues with hardware maintenance, installations and upgrades.
- Experience in technical call center operations by providing service and communicating effectively with technical and non-technical staff, as well as, staff on new software and hardware implementation.
- Excellent communication and presentation capabilities.
- Accepting and clearing out tickets through various ticketing systems.
- Providing end-user support through AD (Active Directory); resetting passwords, adding/deleting users, managing groups and various permission changes.
- Data backup was also within the scope of my work.
- I also was tasked with creating HDD images through Norton Ghost and various imaging software.
- Overseeing the successful completion of server backups.
- Experience deploying OS/Software to multiple users as well.
- Desktop Support Engineer, experience in providing support to 50+ users, as a single point of contact in most instances.
- Performed administrative services on Windows and Cisco based servers.
- Prepared workstations and equipment for new employees, as well as, phone and extension set up.
- Re-imaged devices using Norton Ghost.
- Performed QA checks on computers on new and old workstations.
- Replaced HDD, GPU’s, memory, NIC cards, and complete motherboard replacements on desktops and laptops.
Confidential, Orange Park, Florida
Assistant Manager/Electronics Manager/ Senior Team Lead
- Managing and developing a successful team was my main responsibility, as well as, increasing sales throughout the store and in my assigned department.
- Assistant Manager: In this position, I am required to open/close the store as well as assist in the daily operation of the store.
- At times, I am the acting manager, and I am responsible with all duties of the position.
- I was also assigned with the tasks of, developing, and coaching a team.
- Managed P&L statements, as well as, control over company budget and sales goals.
- Meeting and exceeding company assigned sales goal, increasing overall sales throughout the store.
- Safe and till reconciliation are also every day activities, as well as any money handling, deposits, payments processing whenever necessary.
- Control over scheduling, employees for business needs and company budget. Key holder experience.
- Electronics Manager: In this position I perform the weekly add take down and put up of the new add.
- Manage and troubleshoot all displays, assure that new releases were put out on the right day and in a timely fashion.
- Keeping the department clean and organized was also a responsibility.
- I was also in charge of inventory and loss prevention in the electronics department.