- To obtain a full - time position where I can maximize and effectively utilize my expertise in computer technology, supervisor experience, quality customer service, leadership skills, and training experience. As well as secure a position that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people. Extensive knowledge of Installing Computer Hardware and Software, Troubleshooting Mobile Devices and other Electronic Equipment, Networking, SCCM, Imaging, Remedy, Windows XP and 7
Confidential - Silver Spring, MD
IT Support Technician III
- Installs, configures, deploys and administers physical and virtual memory
- Employs Active Directory and Group Policy Objects to manage user base
- Research and recommend network and data communications
- Setup, configure, and support internal and external networks and manage those networks all
- Add reservations, move devices to new VLan as well as troubleshoot VOIP issues that arise
- Configuring workstations/ provide support for PC software/hardware, installation, network support, printers and other peripherals
- Utilizing SCCM to assist users remotely
- Scheduling reports and adding inventory products
- Allocation and maintenance of IT hardware/equipment in 38 Recreation Facilities located through Montgomery County
Confidential - Alexandria, Va
IT Support Technician I
- Assist users with computer hardware and/or software applications (PC setup, website access, and troubleshooting issues that arise for the user)
- Troubleshoot Network issues, document changes within the infrastructure (TCP/IP, 802.11, VLAN, LAN, Connection issues arising from access points in classrooms and offices
- Project Lead on weekly and monthly projects; testing, configuring, deploying computers for users managing wireless connections to building servers
- Manage applications for IPADS and Chromebooks; setting permissions and user controls - Monitoring IP settings for devices managing domains, as well as configuring and deploying applications
- Troubleshoot, Install, Configure printers for user
- Diagnose hardware and/or software malfunctions
- Troubleshoot Smartboards/Projectors and Document Cameras
- Email setup and troubleshooting with 365, Novell-Groupwise and Zimbra for user
- Install hardware and/or software productions on a variety of hardware platforms; to provide updated, enhance or upgrade computer capabilities
Confidential - Hyattsville, MD
Regional Field Technician
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair POS (point of sale) equipment
- Reimage and configure hard drives, blade and REM servers
- Configuring Access Points and Cisco Switches for client
- Repair and Mapping of Lexmark and Epson printers
- Install, Move, Add and Change for new installs of networking of printers in a new store environment
- Service PC’s and network cards for those PC’s setting up appropriate IP and controller information for the customer
- Train New Hires on day to day duties as a technician
- Adhere all SLA requirements for the customer
Confidential - Bethesda, MD
System Service Representative
- Troubleshoot and configure Blade and System X servers (AS/400 Server as well)
- Provide installation, maintenance and repairs to all Confidential machines; configuring and flashing BIOS and any hardware issues as well
- Perform maintenance and audits to switch ports in a Data Center
- Perform repair and updates to Window 7 IOS and MAC OSX operating systems
- Basic network service to PCI boards on laptops, desktops and server equipment
- Email setup and troubleshooting Mobile Devices, laptops, desktops as well
Confidential - Mid-Atlantic Area
Regional Field Technician
- Provide installation, maintenance and repairs on POS (point of Sale) equipment.
- Troubleshoot Blade HP servers; Installing, configuring Hard drives in those servers.
- Troubleshoot and repair Lexmark and coupon printers, switch and PC.
- IMAC for new stores, setting up configuring POS equipment and printers to PC NIC Card and store server.
- As well as training new hires on the ability to perform daily task as a field technician
Confidential - Bowie, MD
Desktop Support Associate
- Participated in Windows XP to Windows 7 migration and Equipment Refresh project of 2,000 laptops and desktops by utilizing Microsoft SCCM for deploying
- Used McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator for encryption of laptops, assigning individual user accounts to each laptop and ran the deployment of DLP (Data Loss Prevention) Agent to each machine
- Conducted software and hardware testing on laptops returned from the field users
- Processed and maintained inventory database of all returned equipment
- Managed Remedy ticket queue for laptop replacement work orders
ESSI - Upper Marlboro, MD
Electronics Technician/System Administrator
- Installed, Troubleshoot and Service security IP video Solution cameras.
- Database management, Card readers, PBX, TCP/IP, and Access Control Systems for commercial buildings.
- Programmed equipment on Linux/Dos server. Maintaining Access Control Systems.
- Configured IPv4 and IPv6 and setting up firewalls on client’s networks and computers.
- Troubleshooting VPN clients and different infrastructures on network.
- Installed, Test, troubleshoot CCTV Setting up Active Directory profiles user controls for the different equipment and software serviced.
- Troubleshoot and replace components and wiring circuit boards. Working with Semiconductor testers and digital multi meters
Confidential - Southern Maryland
- Provided installation, maintenance and repairs on POS (Point of Sale) equipment and other electromechanical equipment.
- Performed Tier II/III work on products and services large servers and mainframe computers and peripherals, large system printers and plotters, enterprise level servers, networks that also have VPN client issues to be troubleshot and repaired as well as software applications.
- Maintained ERP Ticketing and Ghost Imaging for clients also
Confidential, Vienna, VA
Field Team Supervisor
- Supervised/ mentored team to reach daily quota goals.
- Executed day by day with Customer Support.
- Analyzed Wireless Modems and Android/ Blackberry/IPhone Software within a mobile device.
- Troubleshooting and Maintained VPN Clients for customers network assigning security features to mobile devices.
- Repaired defective units, carefully monitoring inventory of software applications used.
- Maintained Access Control Systems.
- Monitored and configured network for clients using IPv4 and IPv6.
- Set up and expanded firewalls for wireless modems.
- Setting up Active Directory setup for clients.
- Made cost effective decisions on inventory processed with replacing hardware if needed
- Promoted several times within the company