To secure a challenging position where I can effectively contribute my skills as Professional, possessing competent Technical Skills. Excel at resolving complex networking and other technical challenges.
Network Monitoring Tools: Secure CRT, Panorama, NS Script, Stinger, Alcatel s management software used to manage Juniper routers and DSLAMS, (5620/Spitz/Swallows, Bean) used to manage ATM switches, 7350s & ASAM7300s.
Network Provisioning Tool: Net - cracker, Synopsis, Net provision.
Incident Management Tools: BMC Remedy IT Service Management Tool Version 7.4, Siebel Lynx Version 7.7, Salesforce.
Operating Systems: Windows, MAC OSX, ATM (Automated Teller Machine) Jira
Equipment And Product worked on: ATM (Automated Teller Machine) software and hardware Aloha POS systems, VERITAS net backup 5240, Cisco TelePresence MX800. Alcatel DSLAMS (New bridge 36170, Alcatel 7350, ASAM 7300, Alcatel 7302, Nokia D500, Huawei MA5603 / MA5662) Lucent Stringer DSLAMS (Stinger LS-CO, Stinger LS-ERA, Stinger FS, Stinger RT, Stinger MRT) AFC UMC1000 DSLAM Gigabit Ethernet Switch (Alcatel 7450)
Juniper: ERX (ERX1440, M10i) Home and small office networking products (Wired/Wireless Gigabit Routers, VPN Routers, Wireless Internet Home Monitoring Camera, Wired/Wireless Network Adapter, Gigabit Notebook Adapter, Wireless-AC Bridge, Wireless Signal Booster, Wireless Gaming Adapter, Wired/Wireless Print Server, Wireless Music Bridge, Wireless Access Point, Power Over Ethernet Adapter Kit, Gigabit Ethernet Switch (5/8/16/24 ports),Hubs, Wireless Range Extender, Wired/Wireless Gateways, Internet Telephony Kits, Linksys Media Center Extender, Ether Fast 10/100 LAN Card, Network Storage System, Antenna
Confidential, New York
- Inspecting hardware and software of the ATM machine and facilitating their efficient functioning.
- Ensure all the ATM hardware ( Card reader, Dispencer, Note/Cheque acceptor, Touch Screen Monitor) work in sync with ATM software and configuration with a successful customer transaction.
- Network support for retail stores, restaurants, convenience stores.
- Data circuit turn up and troubleshooting, configure and install routers, cable modems.
- Respond, troubleshoot and resolve L1 issues.
- Manage and maintain network operations of multiple vendors through effective installation and configuration.
- Solve service incidents accurately and in a timely manner. Achieve client satisfaction.
- Install and configure network hardware and software systems.
- Implementing, configure, and test network protocols at customer sites.
- Provide technical support to solve network issues, install and configure network operating systems, and maintain network server and devices at customer sites.
- Train customers on operating systems to ensure smooth operation of networking systems.
Sr. Support Engineer
- Troubleshooting, Fault testing, provisioning and restoration of DSL (DMT or ADSL2+) circuit if required.
- Maintenance of DHCP public static IP addresses allocation to customer’s network, after network upgrade and ensuring all their equipment are functioning properly after network upgrade.
- Building, maintaining and making changes when requires in circuits for Network Redesign after migration using tools called Net-cracker, Net-provision, AAIS-Broadband.
- Troubleshooting of different issues as no sync, packet loss, intermittent sync, sync no IP by testing the circuits and resolving the issue by troubleshooting using various tools and following up with the customer till the circuit is up and running.
- Ensuring customers network is properly configured to the correct self/slot/port of the DSLAM in the Central Office and taking appropriate action if the configuration is incorrect.
Sr. Technical Support Engineer
- Installation and troubleshooting of all home and small office networking products.
- Using Cisco WebEx for remote troubleshooting.
- Assisting customers on calls or chat to fix network-related issues.