- PowerShell, Microsoft Exchange 2016, Microsoft 365 Cloud management, Microsoft 2012 R2 Server, Active Directory, Group Policy, SCCM, VMware, Bomgar remote management tool, Windows 7/10, Cisco AnyConnect (VPN), Remote Desktop Protocol, BMC Remedy, Symantec Endpoint Encryption, McAfee Safeboot, Norton Antivirus, PST files, Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant, Malware, Bitlocker Encryption, Image Deployment.
Systems Administrator/Microsoft Office 365 Engineer
- Design, configure, test, administer, and support Microsoft Enterprise Office 365 (O365) cloud and Microsoft Exchange 2013 & 2016 on - premise hybrid E-mail and Calendar services. Includes storage, network, computing, access, performance, capacity, and functionality.
- Provide quality customer service, troubleshooting, resolution, provisioning, and availability of Mail and MDM service to Department of Transportation end users. Ensure timely fulfillment and coordinate change of requested Mail and MDM services for role based access, permissions, distribution list, e-mail broadcasts, conference room privileges, calendars and other functionality using Microsoft administration tools including PowerShell.
- Develop automation, integrations with cloud services, and continuous improvements.
- Perform configuration, integration, testing, release, maintenance, and support of MDM applications Microsoft inTune, Apple DEP, Microsoft 0365 cloud, Exchange 2013/2016, Azure, Office Suite, Blackberry MDM services and Outlook applications.
- Participate in 24/7 rotation of on-call support with the engineering team and in Disaster Recovery documentation and testing.
- Fulfill requests and restore issues based on urgency, impact, and priority SLAs.
- Collaborate with third-party product vendors and infrastructure teams to provide root cause analysis, and create resolutions using IT Application Hosting.
- Provide knowledge articles, training, and demonstration to Service Desk and end users. Follow ITIL-based incident, event, problem, configuration and change management processes.
- Assess security vulnerabilities and incidents, and implement patch, upgrades, and E-mail blocking remediation reducing threats and risks.
- Create, update and maintain designs, architectures, data profiles, licenses, support agreements, standard operating procedures, work instructions, and knowledge articles.
Tier II Desktop Engineer
- Served as the lead technician for VIP support and escalated technical issues. Eastern Regional Support Lead Desktop engineer. SME for Trusted Agent PIV laptops. Run Symantec scans on end user’s machines in the environment and map user’s network drives.
- Troubleshoot and resolved technical issues on Windows 7 and 10 machines, and virtual machines in the VMware environment. Assisted users with connectivity issues to solve their VPN issues to grant access to the DOT Network.
- Created and repair Outlook profiles. Imaged laptops to be compliant with DOT’s baseline configuration and successfully completed software installations.
- Installed and configured network and local printers on end-user’s PCs, Bios settings in Dell machines, ram and hard drives in Dell laptops, end user’s workstation computers and equipment. Added PCs to the domain and place machines into their specified security groups.
- Coordinated with external vendors for hardware replacements on laptops and desktops. Provided exemplary customer support and satisfaction for DOT executives and escalated issues.
- Accessed Active Directory - Account creation, Password resets, Group policy. Perform the duties of the Remedy que master one week a month.
- Deployed and track new computer systems, computer peripherals and devices within the Department of Transportation.
Tier I Help Desk Technician
- Performed Tier I support and incident resolution to customers with hardware, software, and application problems in windows 7, 8 and 10. Provided end to end incident resolution management using the Remedy ticketing system.
- Responded and resolved tickets in a timely manner and provide remote assistance. Accessed Remedy ticketing system and Active Directory and on daily basis; password resets/unlocks/OU moves.
- Experience with troubleshooting peripherals, dual/triple monitor set ups, network and local printers, scanners.
- Assisted users with Outlook and other Microsoft office programs and m ap user’s network drives.
- Created and repaired Outlook profiles. Assisted users with VPN, VDI and network troubleshooting.
Confidential, Glen Burnie, MD
Information Security Intern
- Cultivated skills in information technology to include computer hardware, operating system, networking, programming, cybersecurity, database administration, web design and development. Established best practices in troubleshooting, networking, and security across a variety of devices.
- Increased knowledge of enterprise security, risk management and incident response, research and analysis, integration of computing, communications and business disciplines as well as technical integration of enterprise component. Developed skills in PC hardware and peripherals, mobile device hardware, and troubleshooting network connectivity issues.
- Increase knowledge of security issues related to cloud computing and operational procedures. Developed knowledge in installing and configuring operating systems including windows, IOS, Android, Apple OS X and Linux.
- Assisted with the design and implementation of networked computer labs at community partner sites. Created proposals for future community IT projects and outreach programs.
Community Support Specialist
- Supervised the Child and Adolescent Function Assessment team to ensure proper usage of child assessment tools. Reviewed and evaluated team member’s documentation for compliance to agency regulations and guidelines. Oversaw department projects and compose reports detailing monthly progress. Advocated course of action designed to enhance services and address ineffective policies.
- Served as subject matter expert for a wide range of operating procedures, crisis management protocols, and staff-client issues. Conducted peer quality case review, ensuring the most effective manner to resolve clients’ issues.
- Analyzed System Improvement Plans, which provides feedback on ways to maximize plan efficiency and effectiveness. Facilitated rounds/meetings with representatives from the Department of Behavioral Health.