- To be able to apply my knowledge and technical background with a creative and progressive organization
- That provides career and educational opportunities.
- Over 20+ Years of experience in the IT Indusrty with strong focus on DevOps.
- Extensive experience with Auto Sys Experience with over 15 years
- Worked on Automation tools like AutoIT for over 15 years
- Carry total of 10year with Packaging.
Hardware Knowledge: Assorted IBM Mainframes, RSC600, Hitachi, Burroughs, Unix Sun, NCR, Digital VAX, AS/400, Unisys, AIX, Windows. Operate all peripheral devices to each system. Full IPL for all systems.
Software Knowledge: TSO, ISPF, SDSF, EJES, JCL, FILEAID, CA - 7, CA-11, ZEBB, JOBTRAC, OPC, BMC CONTROL M,AUTOSYS, GLOBALSCAPE, VM, TPX, VISIO, JES, JES2, JES3, CICS, DB2 BINDS, CICS, IMS,NETVIEW, INFOMAN, SOLVE, REMEMDY, MVS, INFOPAC, VTAM, SFTP, CONNECT-DIRECT,CONNECT-MAILBOX, OMEGAMON, CHANGEMAN, OPCON, MICROSOFT OUTLOOK, EXCEL, WORD, POWERPOINT, LOTUS NOTES, USD, ACE, DEBT MANAGER, FDR, NOVELL.
Confidential, WILLIAMSVILLE, NY
Lead ESM Engineer
- Developed a depth of experience through work in different teams within computer operations, including Data
- Center, Change Management, Technical Support, and Automation and Problem Management.
- Worked with auditors both on a scheduled basis and between audits.
- I participated in disaster recovery drills and maintained the accuracy of the recovery plan.
- Reviewed system changes to evaluate risk. Either approved the changes for the system operations team, or
- Worked with the requestor to correct issues.
- Represented groups on project teams.
- Managed the migration of new business into operations, using WebEx to cross-train
- Served as the document manager, controlling the versioning and maintenance of instructions adhering
- To the requirements of the quality management system in use at the time.
- Coordinated problem resolution by scheduling ad-hoc teams of internal groups, customers and vendors
- Reducing time to resolve issues.
- Documented problem timelines for use in root cause analysis.
- Created and maintained reporting by using, Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Share Point.
- Served as Lead Scheduler for group batch processing using CA Products, and BMC Control-M.
- Support Manager for new Autosys System and File Transfer System, Connect Direct, FTP XCOM
- Install and test all software in Linux, AIX and Windows.
- Converted group documentation from TSO to Share Point.
- Chaired weekly change review meetings.
- Provides implementation, administration and ongoing technical support for the Job Scheduling (Autosys) and File Transfer (Connect Direct) client and server environments. Maintain documentation for the Job Scheduling environment. Works with development teams to define requirements, create, and/or perform quality assurance validation for both Autosys and NDM transmission jobs. Maintain documentation for the Job Scheduling environment. Validates job flows and runs book information provided to Operations. Ensure compliance to enterprise standards as they relate to job scheduling.
Confidential, BUFALLO, NY
Senior Operations & Transmissions Analyst
- Responsible for providing support to Data Center processing operations, Network Control
- Center operations, and Help Desk operations through the use of specialized tools such as
- Scheduling, automation, and monitoring products/processes. Responsible for providing
- Support to development and client areas; testing and implementation through the certification
- And production migration processes for both in-house and vendor purchased systems, batch
- And on-line, applications and support software. Represents Operations Support by acting as a
- Partner to Systems Technology, Data Center Operations, Help Desk, Central Technology,
- And client areas in all project initiatives. Acts as a leader within the Operations Support
- Group, providing direction to fellow team members. Play a lead role in implementing new production
- Transmissions. Direct, mentor and train less experience resources.
- Novell and Windows processing environments, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- JCL, batch processing and converting Mainframe CA-7 jobs to UNIX Control M environment.
- Panapt, Harvest, CA7, Microsoft Word, Excel, FTP, HTTP, Data Express, Connect Direct FTM and PGP.
Senior Production Control Lead AnalystConfidential
- Develops, installs or operates complex computer programs and systems. Completes system analysis, Design/engineering or installation tasks independently. Assists in directing and coordinating related Project activities.
- Provide computer/system development, technical support, deployment, maintenance .
- And operation for various technology platforms including engineering, installing, debugging and Operating programs and systems of high complexity; planning and conducting testing; working with Support groups to identify operational and implementation procedures; addressing and resolving Production problems; identifying prevention opportunities; conducting systems walk throughs; and Coordinating and monitoring system implementations.
- Lead or assist in leading projects medium to Large size and complexity, including estimating, planning and scheduling assigned projects; and Coordinating and monitoring activities of assigned personnel.
- Provide on the job training to less Experienced personnel; preparing written status reports; remaining current on technological advances;Participating in process improvements or problem prevention; reporting on system problems; Conducting meetings and presentations; and handling internal customer calls for assistance with Technology products or systems. Provided classes and training for the Control M software to the Operations staff.
Tso/Jcl, Netview, Control M, CA7/CA11, ZEBB, Ispf, Sdsf, Ejes, Connect Direct, Connect Mailbox, USD, Lotus Notes and FTP, CISSP Certified.
Confidential, ST. PETERSBURG, FL
Operations Supervisor / Production Control Analyst
- Manage daily Computer Room procedures. Assist and resolve any problems in the Data Center.
- Plan and stage all end of day activities. Schedule and monitor all jobs and data that are being
- Processed in the Data Center. Implement migrating changes from the OpCon scheduler to the Control M Environment.
- Create and participate in all disaster recovery plans. Project Leader and
- Coordinator of the BMC Control - M Conversion. Converted 5000 jobs from Unisys Mainframe
- To Sun Unix systems and develop BMC Products on both NT and Unix environments. Attend
- Change and production control meetings on a daily basis.
Tso/Jcl, Netview, Control M, CA-7, CA-11, Ispf, Sdsf, Vtam, Unisys, NT and UNIX Servers
Confidential, JACKSONVILLE, FL
Team Lead / Production Control Analyst
- Assists in monitoring systems operations, and in the analysis and correction of problems or
- Malfunctions. Participate in the coordination of corrective action with system engineering or
- Vendors as appropriate. Document problems and their resolution. Assists in the migration of
- Production code assets. Participates in the design, development, testing and documentation of
- The code and jobs necessary to support code assets, online and batch. These include loads, source,
- And Jcl. Perform related duties as assigned or requested. Responsible for all disaster recovery of
- All systems. Team Lead of Life Insurance separation from Health Insurance. Converted over 10,000
- Jobs and received the Prudential Rock Solid Award for my performance on this project.