- Professional with strong technical and communication skills in Information Technology
- Experience supporting large Global environments
- Proven ability to interact positively with customer base to provide the value - added service of support.
- Excellent analytical problem solving skills.
- Self-starter, focused and can operate with minimal supervision
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 2016,, VMware Vsphere ESX 6.5, 6.0, Linux
Software Tools: Barracuda spam firewall, Change Auditor, Solar Winds, SCOM, Symantec Evault Enterprise 12, Barracuda, Mcafee gateway
Scripting Languages:: Power Shell Quest Command lets, Active Directory modules, Exchange powershell modules Exchange 2010, Exchange 2013, Exchange 2016, Vmware Esxi 5.5, Vmware Esxi 6.0, Vmware Esxi 6.5
Confidential, Washington DC
- Maintain technology infrastructure, providing operational stability by following and using the tools, policies, processes and procedures available
- Utilized powershell to manage Exchange and Active Directory
- Managed, maintained Microsoft cluster services for mailbox high availability and Network Load balancing services for Client Access Servers
- Deployed Windows update patches during scheduled maintenance
- Wrote customized powershell scripts for reporting and addressing multiple email objects modifications
- Mailbox creation and enabling of mail objects in the exchange environment
- Technical documentation creation and maintenance for the Microsoft Exchange Email system
- Receive and respond to Solarwinds alerts, incident and remediate in accordance with SLAs
- Provided recommendations and training to optimize the virtual infrastructure environment
- Exchange Operating System break/fix services.
- Deployed AD GPO policies and maintenance
- Maintain Non-Microsoft mail gateways (SPAM Filter, Malware check)
- DKIM, DMARC, SPF & DNS
- Periodic checks on availability, exchange services ensure mail queues, Mail flow and normal system operations
- Configure and manage Active Directory DNS zones and records
- Provide 24x7x365 support with a rotating on-call support during non-core business hours
- Installed, maintained and optimized documentation for Exchange servers
- Maintain Database Availability groups (DAG)
- Outlook SME support
- Troubleshoot and maintain Symantec Enterprise Evault server for Mailbox Journaling and Archiving issues
Confidential, Woodlawn, MD
Expert Lan/Wan Engineer
- Provide tier III and SME for Outlook/Exchange support for SSA and interface with Executives
- Perform patch management to a large multi-DAG Exchange 2013 environment Utilizing Exchange switchover to maintain High availability using a change management system to document and record changes.
- Utilized Power Shell scripting for repetitive and day-to-day duties related to Active directory, OS and Exchange
- Responsible for coordination with the team members, and other internal IT teams to maintain and verify that Exchange is highly available and operable.
- Create Powershell scripts to automate bulk creation of User/shared mailbox Accounts, Multi-member distribution groups and to verify that accounts are being created using SSA standard operating procedures.
- Document All tickets Escalated to Queue using an enterprise wide ticketing system.
- Performed Daily, weekly, Monthly and Quarterly audits of Microsoft Exchange to ensure stability of system
- Evaluates new products and technologies to determine impact on existing system configurations.
- Responsible for maintaining enterprise level servers and the deployment of Windows 2012 servers
- Led migration for planning and automating scripts to migrate 105,000 users from Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2013 messaging system Successfully.
- Respond to Dell OME alerts and to maintain Hardware problems and systems configurations
- Respond to SCOM 2012 Alerts and validation of the Health of Exchange 2013 Servers
- Utilize Message tracking to determine Exchange mail routing and user request for the validation of email delivery
- Deploy software via GPOs and SCOM
Confidential, Cockeysville, MD
- Provided patch management to Exchange 2010 mail servers in a DAG environment.
- Provided documentation to Helpdesk staff for Frequently asks questions.
- Created PowerShell scripts to report and automate system administrative tasks.
- Managed Active Directory sites; replication schedules, site links and permissions.
- Provide an expert level review and validation of server for large accounts and prospects.
- Provided 3rd level support for client and end user problems Exchange, Active Directory, server, pc hardware and printer support
- Created, managed and provided support for Vmware 5.1 hosts and virtual machines
- Responsible for managing alerts through Systems Center Operations manager 2012
- Provided support for Dell Server systems and responded to Alerts from Dell open management essentials.
- Performed maintenance for Exchange servers including patch management and failing over Databases in the DAG.
- Responsible for regularly monitoring latency, system up time and mail delivery with message tracking.
- Managed Activesync policies and troubleshot advance connectivity issues.
Confidential, Woodlawn MD
- Subject Matter Expert for messaging client issues using Outlook 2007 and 2010.
- Provide 3rd level support for Lync communicator 2010 and Office communicator 2007 issues.
- Provide Day to Day 3rd level support to a 105,000 plus Microsoft Exchange Mailbox Community.
- Perform Mailbox migrations in a single Forest seven Active Directory domain environment.
- Created PowerShell scripts to verify and ensure standardization of email recipients and automation of tasks.
- Responsible for responding SCOM Alerts and addressing Exchange related issues.
- Responsible for coordination with the Exchange engineers and Active Directory team, verifying that core exchange services, health of the Exchange servers are available and operable.
- Provide mentoring for Helpdesk and System administrators for messaging topics.
- Responsible for identifying lost data through item retention and restoring recipient’s data from back up on an Exchange disaster recovery server via Symantec Net Backup.
- Provide Active Directory support.
- Responsible for preparing and meeting with Senior Level Executives at SSA, for weekly outage reports of the messaging environment.
- Create and maintain documentation on a department SharePoint 2010 site.
- Administered testing in a VMware 4.1 environment in anticipation for testing Exchange 2010 functionality and implementation of new messaging technologies.
- Utilize message tracking to ensure message integrity and resolve mail delivery issues.
- Consulted with Vendor/Microsoft on-site support for consultation and recommendations.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Support and maintained Active Directory in single forest multi-domain environment providing advance support for up to 10,000 users
- Performed group policy management.
- Provided advanced recipient management of Exchange 2007 objects.
- Performed migration of Exchange Accounts including restores of mailboxes and advance troubleshooting of Outlook clients.
- Crafted Exchange management shell scripts for reporting, message tracking and automation of exchange tasks.
- Provided management and troubleshooting of DHCP which included building and monitoring of DHCP reservations scopes.
- Provide expedited resolution to server down situations, including root cause analysis and final remediation.
- Configuration and troubleshooting of DNS in an Active Directory environment.
- Provided Third level support of all client applications.
- Monitor server hardware, performance, and up time and responded to outages promptly in a Windows 2003/2008 environment.
- Managed back-ups and performed restores using Netback up.
- Assists in coordinating and consulting with vendors and clients for hardware/software purchases, services and support.
- Crafted PowerShell scripts to automate tasks and to use as a reporting tool.
- Performed Print server management, building and management of print queues.
- Managed file shares and size limits using Netapp.
Confidential, Bethesda MD
- Created and managed Exchange mail objects
- Active Directory management of user accounts, computer accounts and Group Policy Management
- Created PowerShell scripts to automate repetitive tasks and produce reports from Active directory
- Provided Advanced user support for Outlook 2007 and Exchange 2003/2007 environment
- Created and management of printer queues
- Created user training documentation for Standard operating procedures
- Software evaluation and product research for new technologies
- Performed backups of client data and restoring of critical data
- Patch management using Altiris management console and created reports.
- Monitoring of Exchange application and services in an exchange 2007 environment.
- Configured and troubleshot SMTP, spam appliances and NDR’s
Confidential, Washington DC
- Responsible for mentoring and assisting level one technicians
- Provided advance end user support with hardware peripherals and software related issues
- Created documentation for standard operating procedures
- Responsible for creating mail objects and providing permissions to those objects
- Responsible for adhering to a SLA agreement with resolving customer support issues in an expedient manner
- Managed and provided documentation for advanced Outlook 2007/ Outlook 2003 issues
- Troubleshot migration issues with exchange moving mailboxes from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2007.
- Provided assistance with SMTP issues including mail flow and troubleshooting NDR’s
Confidential, Annapolis, MD
Network infrastructure specialist
- Provide 24/7 support with Service level agreements to a fast paced environment
- Prepared Exchange reports on user usage and availability of the mail environment
- Researched and tested new soft
- Monitor and measure the performance and availability of the systems environment; implement corrective actions identified to improve performance and availability
- Provided support for Office 2003/2007
- Responsible for troubleshooting and monitoring of Exchange services in a Exchange 2003/2007 environment.
- Administer Active Directory issues such as: logon failures, account lockouts, network connectivity, DNS resolution, authentication problems, folder and printer, etc.
- Administer patch management to Windows 2003/2008 Servers following proper change control procedures. Which included Virtual Machines and physical machines?
- Provided remote support for users using Terminal services, remote assistance and WebEx
- Responsible for problem determination and resolution for client based PC’s running windows XP and Windows Vista
- Responsible for new PC and laptop deployments with Symantec Ghost.
- Managed PST files in which I was responsible for repairing, restoring and maintaining PST files.
- Managing users Outlook profiles, moving mailboxes and Exchange 2003/2007 maintenance
- Responsible for documenting new Standard operating procedures for training and reference
Confidential, Washington, DC
Desktop Support/Helpdesk Support
- Responsible for deploying and setting up PC configurations for 3000 end user community
- Troubleshoot Outlook Client issues
- Responsible for moving mailboxes
- Provided remote access support for users using Citrix Metaframe
- Accurately and consistently documented instances of hardware and software failure, repair, and resolution Support and trouble-shoot Windows desktops and applications in a timely and efficient manner
- Provided Remote Desktop and phone support for remote Windows XP professional users using Citrix
- Responsible for administering PC images when required and proper wiping of data Provide accurate and creative solutions to technical problems of moderate nature to ensure end-user productivity
- Support for MAC end users Mac book pro
- Configured CAT 5 cabling to setup new users, printers and other TCP/IP devices to the network
- Responsible for basic Active Directory administration
Confidential, Thousand Oaks, CA
Network Support Analyst
- Provided installation maintenance, desktop, router configuration, software and technical support to Confidential business DSL customers
- Isolated WAN/LAN issues troubleshot VPN connectivity issues
- Responsible for troubleshooting Exchange connectivity issues 5.5 and 2003 server issues
- Configured and troubleshot Linksys, Dlink, Ad Tran, Belkin and SOHO routers
- Configured Client based firewalls, pop-up blockers, spy ware, adware and security issues dealing with client based issues
- Troubleshoot client based email Outlook, Outlook express and other email clients