Over 18 years of windows experience including 2yrs of MAC experience. Several years with Help Desk support, System Analyst, Jr. Sys Admin, Desktop Support with unique patience and ability to follow thru. Friendly, loyal, flexible, user - oriented, team player. Looking for a challenging IT opportunity.
Hardware: Mybook, Different types of Dell laptops and desktops, Vaya office phoneS7 mobile phone, Samsung tablet, Dell thin clients, HP switches, TV setups, Personal Lexmark printers, HP 680 MFD printers, Lexmark x792 MFD printers, Ricoh MFD printers, Sharp MFD printers, VOIP Phones, Toners, Imaging units, Fuser, Finishers, Staples, Thin clients, Surface Book, Maintenance Kits, Replacement printers, Warranties, Supplies, Dell tablets, Samsung tablets, Blackberries, windows mobile, Pocket PC, iPhone 3G, iPad 2, iPhone 4, Dell Servers, Dell Laptops Lenovo, iMacs, PCs, HP Printers, Windows Phone, Droid X, Plasma Screens, Trios, ASUS, Note 4, Note 5, Samsung S5, S6 and S7, Samsung Android tablets, VM Servers, LG and Zero client terminals, Bluetooth tablet keyboards, Macs. PowerPoint presentation clicker, Samsung Gear S3 Frontier, Microsoft Surface Book.
Software: ACT, Commence, Office 365, E2 travel, Pacer, Westlaw, Lexis, SCCM 2012, Monthly exception list, Daily Exception List, Secure Gateway, Telephony Toolbar, Office 365, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Microsoft management console, Remote session, SCCM 2012, F5 Exception list, AD, Office 365 Home Use, Groove, Publisher, Organizer. Parature, blackboard, Remedy, Active Directory, Safe boot, Imanage 8.0, Delta View, Interaction, Hummingbird DM, Iron Port, Track-IT, SharePoint 2007, Skype, Exchange, Gold Disk v2.0, Microsoft Server 2003, iPhone 3G, Shell Scripting, applications, Citrix, GroupWise, HyperSnap, Linux, Vista, Windows 7, Microsoft office 2008, Siebel, Momentum, Help desk reports, ReflexionX 14.0.3(Host - Unix and OpenVMS), McAfee Endpoint Encryption web Helpdesk, Lotus Notes v8.2.0, HP OpenView, Remedy 6, Remedy 7.1.0, Sales Logix, Sometime 6.5.1, Linux commands, LDAP, TOM(Tool for Outage & Maintenance Management), Footprints, RSA token, iPhoto iTunes, Preview, Office 2008 MAC, Office MAC 2011, Address Book, iCal, Windows Vista, Windows XP, iPhone 4, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 2 Air, Surface Pro, Note 4, Microsoft Office 2010 Professional, Windows 7 32bit-64bit, Remote Desktop Support, PC Refresh, Kaspersky, Office 365, VPN. Easy transfer, Microsoft Office Outlook Web access, Cisco IP communications, i-cloud, homegroups, Lync, Windows 8 Pro. LANDesk Remote, VMWare, print management console. Admin Server, CAC Reader, Third party applications, label printers, vSphere, Terminals, Creations, deletions, Inventory, Server 2012, Refresh, delete/recreate profiles, Map network drives, Thin apps, Remote apps, Permissions, Compatibility mode, Interoffice, replace electronics, Fusers, duplexers, Lexmark printers, HP printers, MFD, Print Management, DNS, DHCP, Scripts, Indexing, VTC, PIV Cards, Shipments, Outlook rules, profiles, data files, ost, .pst, virtual volt, disc duplicator, Share and Storage, Remote desktops, reset sessions, create vms, Move items, Activate ports, Troubleshoot applications, Test new images, Analyze event logs, Share calendars, Share mailboxes, Network label printers, switches, thin clients, loaner laptops, Reimage thin clients, Trusted sites, Exception lists, Knowledge Base, Pools, SOPs, Equipment move, trip sheets, property pass, Sign out sheets, Scanners, Excess, Cat 6 cables, Encryption, File server, local printers, Remedy profile creations, Projector setup, Lexmark, HP, Ricoh, Sharp printers, AnyConnect, Creston (4yrs), Polycom (4yrs), Cisco (4yrs), LifeSize VTC equipment (3yrs), BigFix
System Administrator\Business Analyst
- Worked in the Telephony team
- Modified and tested call center Programs before release
- Tested Confidential software with testing and production credential accounts.
- Create test scripts and manage User Acceptance Testing (UAT) sessions.
- Performed internal testing and communicated defects to developers.
- Used Five9 Statistics Portal 10.0.1 to load, view and tally dashboard real-time ques
- Gathered technical requirements service and mapped business process workflows.
- Made sure call center real-time queues are on TV for the entire building.
- Made sure all call center real-time queues were working and operational
- Made sure TVs were showing lead ques and worked properly daily
- Went to meetings to discuss data and layout of five9 call program.
- Removed users and Printed reports in Calabrio
- Used JIRA as the ticketing system
- Used Saba Cloud for
- Used software center to install needed and special requested programs.
- Used Sharepoint to get Confidential information.
- Used Skype for Business to communicate with the team, contractors, and clients.
- Used Onedrive and Box as cloud storage space.
- Worked on windows 10 using office 365
- Worked from home using VPN on Confidential laptop
- Five 9 Softphone Service 10.0
- Viewed postings on Confidential facebook
- Troubleshooted Confidential call center IT problems
- Troubleshooted CSI (SSO) Audio and screen recording call details
- Used Calabrio cloud for basic client and contractor information.
- Terminated users from the system
- Everything done at work on Confidential equipment was recorded and kept for years
- Troubleshoot all Audio/Visual conference room equipment.
- Ensured polycoms were working properly
- Troubleshooted, activated and tested inactive client ports.
- Used and troubleshooted laptop Thinkpads
- I was assigned a desk Plantronics phone to make calls.
- Provided level 1, 2, and desktop support.
- Worked with IT vendors when needed for some building software.
Level 2 IT Support
- Assist doctors and research scientists in setting up new computers and providing support.
- Use Remedyforce to create tickets
- Imaging Macs and PCs with SCCM and Dban
- Going to onsite and offsite offices setting up and installing New PCs and MACs
- Installed, troubleshoot, configured New Macs, PCs, iPhone, to several buildings in Rockville MD and Bethesda Campus Confidential
- Use PowerShell script to backup old machine data and transfer data to new computers
- Install user special request applications, local printers, Bluetooth telephone headset.
- Install Multiple monitors, piv card readers, new keyboards, different usbc, USB, Thunderbolt, and other adapters.
- Imaging Custom PCs and Apple products, iMacs, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, MacBook’s
- Taking shuttle or government van to different locations to backup old computers data and transfer data while setting up new computers.
- Given work iPhone 7 to use
- Surplus Apple and PC products
- Wipe, replace or crush hard drives and install new hardware.
- Use Mobile Iron on iPhone 7
- Wipe iPhone, iPad, MacBook Pro. MacBook Air, MacBook, Dell tablets, HP desktops, Dell Computers, Surface Pro.
Engineer IT Support Specialist
- Assist Senators and Delegates with all IT needs
- Provided technical support for State sessions for all VIPs House of Delegates, Senators, Speaker and President of the Maryland Senate and all Staff.
- Test and replace all Dell computer parts and all IT equipment.
- Phone support and deskside support.
- Complete IT setup for office moves
- Setup and shipped IT Equipment to VIPs Senators and House of Delegates onsite and off-site offices
- Troubleshooting onsite and offsite Staff IT equipment
- Upgraded and configured Dell laptops, Dell desktops, printers, and all HP equipment and kept inventory
- Setup trained and troubleshoot software and updated inventory
- Install, troubleshoot, configure all in one printer and updated inventory
- Chassis Swap and BIOS Setup.
- Troubleshooting all employees Remote Access
- Used and troubleshoot Windows 10 on all Dell Laptops and Dell Desktop equipment
- Troubleshoot Microsoft office applications and office 365
- Created user profiles
- Imaged, upgraded all Dell Laptop and Dell Desktop equipment and updated inventory
- Troubleshooting monitors and TV displays
- Installed third party software
- CRM, SAP completing timesheets
- Commence Troubleshooting End of session letters, voters, Emails, Contacts, Setup Databases.
- Troubleshoot VTC conference rooms.
- Use Web HD for a ticketing system, create profiles, maintaining an inventory of hardware asset management and updates as well as maintained incident tickets and service requests.
- Prioritized tickets and provided deskside support and phone and email support.
- Troubleshoots operational issues related to computer hardware, software and network and solve client issues
- Assumed responsibility for the care, regular maintenance, and upkeep of computer and peripheral equipment and conference rooms AV
- Used BitLocker to encrypt hard drives and decrypt.
- Assist users in effective use of common desktop software packages such as Microsoft Office 365 services
- Hands-on Office 365 administration and troubleshooting experience, with emphasis on Exchange and Security & Compliance
Network System Engineering Specialist/Tech Support
- Assist US Assistant Attorney General, 5 Deputy Assistant Attorney Generals and DOJ staff with all IT needs
- Assisted with US Sensitive VIP’s IT office moves and set up
- Ensured setup and proper follow through with Lifesize VTC equipment, Cisco, and Polycom
- Train sensitive VIPs and DAAG on how to use thin clients
- Assisted in office moves, VM resets, VM Creations and VM Refreshes
- Remote in VMs through Configuration Manager Remote Control
- Assisted remotely with Intel Computer stick
- Troubleshoot Microsoft office applications and office 365
- Install applications through vSphere
- Install, troubleshoot and configure printers through DNS, Print Management Console, and web
- Use Remedy as a ticketing system, create profiles, maintaining an inventory of hardware and updates as well as maintained incident tickets and service requests
- Maintain Third Party Software Spreadsheet updated with customer additional software needed
- Create user profiles, work orders, Active Directory, VM viewer, Exchange, Share and Storage and deleted user accounts
- Perform administration of Active Directory user accounts and groups and the implementation of access rights for data, systems, and applications protected by Active Directory
- Ensure data is moved to 2012 Server from old 2008 Server
- Run Scripts in Remedy for new creations, customer departures and Legal Research requests
- Delete DHCP, DNS, and SCCM entries
- Troubleshoot thin clients, Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S7 phones, tablets and VOIP phones
- Used AirWatch for policy,, application pushes and manage all Android mobile and tablet devices.
- Upgraded regular keyboards to PIV Card security keyboards for all DOJ
- Install scanner software through admin server
- Deltek Vision troubleshoot
- VTC setups and troubleshooting.
- Provided regular maintenance, and upkeep of computer and peripheral equipment and conference rooms AV
- Provided Windows 2008 R2 support in VMWare environment
- Used Windows 7
- Big Fix used in the deletion process of customers name that no longer works for the company
- Used active directory to give permissions to customer
- Gave permissions to government personnel, contractors, groups, users, accessories, network access.
- I was a part of the 365 Migration Azure Sharepoint for the new upcoming virtual machine image of DOJ of a little over 9000 government employees consisting of the Attorney Generals, VIPs, directors, attorneys, paralegals and contractors.
- Cleared and completed port activation
- Mapped printers, assisted in office moves, set up new users with laptops and VPN setup
- Imaged, added to domain encrypted laptops and desktops
- Installed requested software, fax machines, printers, monitors and scanners
- Troubleshoot and configured Microsoft and other PC applications
Desktop Support/Migration Analyst Contractor
- Migrating OS from XP to Windows 7 on new laptops and desktops
- Migrating over office 2010, Printers, PST’s, drives, all data Profiles
- Using Lync for chatting, calling, video talking and remoting into laptops
- Phone FactorVPN install
- Provided admin privileges to users
- VPN Cisco access Outlook
- Transferred old PC data to new PC using Windows Easy Transfer
- Installing standard/non-standard software on pc
- Updated printer drivers
- Backed up documents using My favorites, Desktop, Outlook .pst files, and archives
- Use Sametime to communicate with the team and refresh PC’s
- Used the commands of GetMac, Checksw, and Clearsge on the hostname
- Used ISYS system to schedule jobs
- Emailed Detail Process
- Installed RSA for remote users in either Desktop, Laptops or Blackberry’s
- Instructed client through windows customization, Office 2010, 2007 (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and assisted in registering their desktops and laptops
Regional Field Analyst
- Responsible for providing IT and technical support for multiple Confidential healthcare IT facilities
- Upgraded client’s PC’s, saved profiles/.pst files, Encrypted desktops, added to the domains and replaced maintenance kits in printers.
- Troubleshoot Office 2010, Windows 7, Desktop PC parts, Cisco routers, and switches, and replaced hardware
- Assisted with ticketing system using SalesLogix
- Assisted in investigating and implementing improved controls for technology areas
- Assess risks, document processes, test controls, and provide support for remediation efforts
- Conducted research for and respond to inquiries from internal and external points of contact
- Ensured documentation was compliant with the Enterprise standards
- Responsible for migration of Windows XP to Windows 7 using Windows Easy Transfer and Office 2003 to office 2007 and 2010
TranTech Systems Analyst
- Used ReflectionX 14.0.3 in Host- Unix and OpenVMS to reset, unlock, and create server passwords for user accounts.
- Used McAfee token laptop wireless to regain access to the remote laptop through MacAfee endpoint encryption
- Use Lotus Notes v8.2.0 for server progress and communicate with associates and users.
- Used HP OpenView to check and monitor the status of servers
- Use Remedy 6 & Remedy 7.1.0 to work on incoming tickets and create new tickets.
- Use Sometime 6.5.1 to chat with coworkers
- Unix and Linux command used to assist the client in user accounts, groups, and exits.
- Used LDAP to look up information on a server
- User TOM (Tool for Outage & Maintenance Management) to create bridges and report an incident
- Escort reports for the clients to troubleshoot servers.
- Provided shift reports for records of all calls per shift
- Used footprints to report lost government items
- Assisted field reps with Windows Vista laptops access and software
- Worked on Active Directory with user’s accounts
- Worked with updating several onsite BCC users to troubleshoot windows 7
- Troubleshoot Windows Vista with offsite users, RSA pins and McAfee passwords
- Used Active Directory to change the password
- Unlock accounts
- The verifying customer is who they say they are
- Every new person was linked with Active Directory.