SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Hardware and software support and troubleshooting
- LAN and WAN set up and troubleshooting
- Image creation using different technology software
- Server setups using Raid 0, 10
- Database administration, implementation and design
- Remote user support
- RRAS, VPN, Terminal servers support
- Hyperion (Pillar, Enterprise, Retrieve, Reporting)
- Point of Sale (Store21, Xstore, Tradewinds, EPICOR, Microsoft Dynamics AX)
- MS Office 2000, MS Office XP (2002), MS Office SharePoint (2010/13), MS Project 2000
- SQL Server (7.0, 2000)
- Hummingbird Exceed (6.1, 6.2, 7.0, Host Explorer) McAfee (4.03, 4.5.0, 4.5.1)
- Adobe (reader, writer, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- FP Multi (SQL) Quark Express
- Power Quest Drive Image Pro 3.0 Visual Studio Professional 6.0
- Norton Ghost QuickBooks Pro (5.0 for Windows, 99, 2000)
- Remote Desktop Protocol C++
- Terminal Services (Application Server Remote Java Administration)
- NET Programming Languages (VB.NET, C#)
- Cisco 2500 Router
- Dell (OptiPlex, Prolina, Power edge servers 1300, 2500)
- CPU (Intel, Citrix, AMD) Windows Millennium
- DSL (3Com Asynchronous, Synchronous, USB) Windows NT (Workstation, Server)
- Hard drive (Western digital, Samsung, Raid 0 10) Windows 2000 (Professional, Server, Advanced
- Cable (UTP, STP, Coax cable - Rg6, Rg11, Rg56, Rg59) Server)
- Hubs, Switches, Bridges, Repeaters Windows XP (Professional, Advanced Server)
- SCSI (Standard, Fast, Ultra) Unix
- Printers (Hewlett Packard, Canon, Xerox, Unix Novell NetWare
Confidential, Secaucus, NJ
IT Operations Manager
- Manage a staff of 20 people, 2.8M + budgets, full P&L responsibility for IT infrastructure and Business Applications.
- Manage the outsourced IT operations and services for the Americas locations (US, Mexico, Brazil, and Canada).
- Work directly with Corporate MIS team to clearly define the business need and assist in develop and deliver new services that will meet the local needs.
- Provide strong project management and governance processes for the overall project portfolio for all brands
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on - time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Improved Help Desk responsiveness by 25% while the Help Desk underwent a surge in customer calls. Analyzed and documented traffic flow to provide a proper plan for immediate escalation of issues to proper support personnel.
- Conceived and implemented a 90-day customer satisfaction program to proactively seek customer feedback on all Projects.
- Conceptualize, design, develop, and execute innovative technical (Integration and SOA) solutions
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Prepare and maintain regional objectives and budgets.
- Provide support for all technical issues related to applications and infrastructure
Confidential, New York, NY
Business Systems Engineer/ Project Manager
- Developed and managed the overall direction to guide the opening, remodeling or closing of Retail Stores, incorporating day-to-day needs and functional requirements of the Retail, IT and Construction Teams.
- Managed and maintained the master project plan to ensure proper planning and budgeting.
- Represented Retail IT group in the Vice President of Retail Planning Meeting; Presented IT Scope and Business Case documents (SDLC process) of proposed initiatives to senior representatives from different departments. Ensured our group was aware of upcoming initiatives requiring resources and confirmed associated costs before being approved for delivery.
- Point person for internal and external auditors to provide necessary data controls for IT Communications for SOX, SAS70.
- Performed QA/testing of proposed Xstore POS system modifications and tax changes prior to implementation into production.
- Member of Workflow Committee created by Senior Management with purpose of streamlining processes across silos, ensuring standardization across platforms, and continued productivity.
- Provided all workflow training and associated documentation for Engineering, using SharePoint as the primary portal .
Confidential, Midway, GA
- Lead new Retail POS application functionality, to include project analysis and implementation
- Develop Information Warehousing, Reporting and Business Intelligence across all retail business applications. Standardize the access tools and processes for developing reports.
- Set-up technology for new stores
- Manage daily incident tickets, document, configure, integrate, test and implement new POS functionality (Retail Business Systems include: Datavantage, TradeCenter, TradeWinds, Store 21, XStore point-of-sale, 4GL reporting tool integration, Gift Registry kiosk/web, culinary registration, time keeping, ShopperTrak, cards, CRM, Clientelligence, Cerasus and credit card processing)
- Support the development of the integration test plan and perform testing
- Represent store systems on cross channel (multi-channel) project analysis and project participation
- Perform pre-implementation product configuration
- Design, develop and test custom software for product integration, data conversion and reporting
- Support the installation of release management procedures and the application implementation preparation process
- Conduct system administration training
- Support the hand over to the IT Production Operations team
- Develop and maintain the infrastructure to support Configuration Control for all retail business application software and interfaces, both vendor packaged software and SLT developed software
- Create and monitor a Source Change Management Process for all retail business application
- Lead the Test Plans, Testing and QA Efforts for each new system upgrade or implementation
- Develop audited Key Performance Metrics data marts and reporting for Store Systems
- Design all interfaces required for retail business systems and assist with the development and maintenance of all system interfaces (both internal and outsourced).
- Maintain the integrity of the retail POS databases, both in-store and at the home office
- Define requirements for integration and data conversion