To obtain a position within the ERP system where I can continue to gain knowledge and growth in my 5+ years with ERP systems while expanding, sharpening, and applying my skills.
ERP Systems: MOVEX, Infor M3
Engineering: Solidworks EPDM
Office Applications: Microsoft PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams, Share point
Platforms: Windows 7, Windows 10
Confidential, Amherst, NY
ERP System Engineer
- Responsible for the overall creation & maintaining of all master data in ERP system.
- Responsible for item (raw material, finished good, re - sell) setup parameters to include proper acquisition codes, SS, LT, supplier, planning fence & horizon so that MRP may trigger proposals based off requirements.
- Responsible for creation of work centers in system. Established work centers with rates (labor, fixed, variable), run-rates, and scraps/yields.
- Responsible for combining work centers and BOMs to create a finished goods routing and calculate a standard cost and overall yield of an item.
- Responsible for creation/maintaining of purchase price agreements with suppliers in system so that purchase order proposals may be generated.
- Responsible for extracting and data analysis on order intake and invoice values from the system on a weekly basis.
- Project lead for divestment of components division of Confidential to a standalone ERP company.
- Project lead for Solidworks EPDM implementation. This included, installation and configuration of user profiles and process/approval flows in the EPDM software. While leading the purchasing and configuration of desktop PC with windows server and providing a disaster recovery solution (onsite & offsite backups).
- Project lead for implementation of Compliant Pro quality management system. Received in creation of user profiles, approvals, roles, allowances, document types and templates to meet the standard of document control.
- Project lead to insure the successful upgrade of all PCs from windows 7 to windows 10 operating system
- Implemented scrap coding system in ERP system to successfully reduce waste in manufacturing process by gathering data from system.
- Implemented MRP auto generated purchase order proposals in ERP system by connecting purchased items with suppliers. Adding proper SS, ROQ, LT, purchase price agreements and acquisitions codes while tying them to the items BOM.
- Implemented MRP auto generated distribution order proposals in ERP system by connecting items to proper suppling warehouse while adding SS, ROQ, LT.
- Responsible for releasing manufacturing orders to production from ERP system.
- Verify accuracies of planned dates, quantity’s, and routings for MOs.
- Responsible for closing and reporting MO operations with reported good and scrap quantities and placing finished goods into stock.
- Manage and lead weekly production meetings which addressed K.P.I’s, action Items, high importance orders, backlog, raw & expiring material, production constraints, quality, purchasing.
- Responsible for producing monthly projections for sales/Mtg based on potential late orders and ship earlies to reach target/budget for the month and year.
- Mange and lead weekly raw material/raw supply meetings to address and close all issues within the supply chain.
- Responsible for production constraints/issues relating to manufacturing processes/routing, supply chain, ERP & Confidential . related systems.
- Responsible for vouchering and assigning invoices to proper account numbers and cost centers in ERP system for accounts payable.
- Responsible for month end inventory analysis. This included extraction of inventory values from ERP system while providing detailed information of dollar values for each inventory group to then balance against the general ledger.
- Responsible for inventory data analysis. Focused on change over month and change over year to establish low inventory carrying costs in ordinance with NWC target without any impact in the supply chain.
- Responsible for leading yearly physical inventory counts across 3 locations while providing pre and post dollar value results.
- Researched, selected and implemented new barcoding PC’s to include ERP system and MO scanning.
- Responsible for maintaining Lotus Notes DB and changes in domino designer.
- Remove, upgrade, and swap out RAM and HDs.
- Install/remove/configure software.
- Install print drives.
- Configure & replace network printers.
- Responsible for creation and maintaining of QMS (Compliant Pro).
- This included creating user profiles, approvals, roles, allowances, document types.
- Created process flow maps for work instructions and procedures.
Confidential, Buffalo, NY
- Troubleshoot various computer problems across locations.
- Computer hardware maintenance.
- Video/Surveillance Troubleshooting & Maintenance.