To work for a state - of-the-art corporation who promotes advancement through personal achievements and professional growth.
- Microsoft Teams Implementations
- Polycom Phone Management
- Azure AD and Azure Server migration and management
- Exchange Server All Versions including O365
- Office 365 Migrations
- MS ADFS and Directory Sync all Versions
- Lync 2010 thru SFB 2015
- Skype for Business Online with Hybrid Federations
- Azure Server virtualization and migration
- SCCM and SCOM 2012
- Windows Server 2003 through 2016
- VMWARE 5.5
- SQL Server 2005 through 2017
- Windows Active Directory
- Citrix including ZEN Mobile
- Windows Desktop all versions
- MS Outlook all versions
- MS DNS
- ZIX Mail Encryption
- Entrust Mail Encryption
- SAN design and administration
- Lotus Notes all versions
- Coexistence Manager for Notes
- Numerous Quest (Dell Professional) migration tools
- Firewall configuration and management
- Numerous email security solutions including Cisco and MailGate
- Share point many versions including SharePoint online
- Cisco Call Manager administration
- Unity Sync all versions
- Virus/Malware Enterprise solutions including, MacAfee, Trend Micro, and Bit Defender
- MS Hypervisor all versions
- Enterprise Vault version 9.0 to 11.0
- Backup Exec all versions
- Disaster Recovery Planning and implementation
- Blackberry Enterprise Server all versions
- AWS Server virtualization and migration
- Manage tier 2 and 3 service requests mainly troubleshooting Lync 2013, Skype for Business (SFB) 2015, and Polycom phones.
- Assisted in upgrading the Lync 2013 infrastructure to a two site, multiple pool Skype for Business 2015 design.
- Microsoft Teams sole administrator for the NIH.
- Configure and maintain the 0365 Confidential Voice Mail messaging services.
- Configure user accounts in both the Cisco Confidential Call Manager and the Skype for Business 2015 either in stand-alone mode or Hybrid mode (Cisco phone/SFB Client).
- Implemented numerous version 1 Microsoft Surface Hubs using custom scripts I authored.
- Migrated over 30000 users to the new SFB 2015 infrastructure.
- Manage the Polycom Provisioning server.
- Authored numerous standard operating procedure documents and high-level documents.
- Implemented an Azure Pilot and migrated twelve servers.
Senior Messaging Engineer
- Managed tier 3 requests regarding O365 issues.
- Managed and maintained ADFS, Directory Sync, Active Directory, MDM, internal and External DNS.
- I installed and maintained numerous Multi-Site Federations
- Upgraded and maintained the AXWAY Mailgate security appliances and GAL Unity Sync Infrastructure.
- Sole Lync 2010/2013 systems administrator.
- Lead engineer in charge of the design and implementation of an SFB 2015 Hybrid solution.
- Participate on numerous committees and user groups discussing new IT technologies.
- Performed numerous system assessments to maintain high availability.
- Recently engineered and implemented a highly available BlackBerry UEM MDM solution.
- Migrated 120K users to this new MDM platform.
Senior Systems Engineer
- Lead Exchange 2013 support engineer supporting 4500 mailboxes.
- Engineered a solution to migrate all email to Office 365 via a Hybrid configuration.
- Engineered ADFS and Directory sync to lay the framework for the mail migrations.
- Support Citrix to support the hospitals EPIC medical system.
- Supported the MS internal and external DNS, numerous versions of SQL, and the Server 2012 Active Directory environment.
- Performed a MS licensing true up.
- Member of the IT planning committee which was centered on discussing future solutions to problems via IT technology.
- Engineered and implemented sever Exchange Online Migrations which encompassed over 500000 mailboxes successfully migrated.
- Managing entire migration/collaboration solutions such multitenant O365 solutions.
- Active Directory consolidation clean up and upgrades.
- SharePoint consolidations
- ADFS consolidations
- GAL publishing and consolidations.
- Implemented a collaboration of Lotus Notes and Microsoft Exchange for Carnival Cruise lines.
Senior Messaging Engineer
- My responsibilities included maintaining the messaging system in the Confidential which hosted over 6000 users.
- Migrated Enterprise Vault version 10 to version 11 where I was the primary project manager and engineer.
- Managed an Exchange 2010 two site infrastructure.
Senior Microsoft Consultant
- Engineered and implemented 14 Active Directory Migrations/consolidations from 2003 to 2008 R2.
- Engineered and implemented 25 Exchange 2010/2013 infrastructures.
- Once completed, migrations from either Exchange 2003 or Exchange 2007 to these new infrastructures were performed encompassing well over 100000 mailboxes.