- Results - driven Information Systems professional qualified to establish and maintain various aspects of Information Technology (IT) infrastructure for organizations, with special emphasis on systems administration, equipment functionality, and technology Project Management.
- A motivated and detail-oriented systems specialist with the aptitude and experience to analyze, plan, and manage systems organization-wide, as well as exceptional technical and problem-solving abilities.
- A proven leader who possesses the strong ability to visualize the big picture and make sound decisions from both a business and technical perspective.
- Experienced with a full range of network environments. Adaptable, flexible, accustomed to working in roles with wide-ranging responsibilities.
- A turnkey solution provider who consistently earns the confidence of both customers and staff, through the delivery of superior support before, during, and after the project has been completed.
- Information Security Internal Support Remote Support Network Administration Project Oversight Strategic Planning Help Desk System Support Customer Service Employee Development Communication Relationship Management Active Directory MS Exchange Blackberry Administration (BAS) JAMF Airwatch Office 365 Confidential Terminal Jira Servicenow Remedy Citrix Administration SCCM Administration
- Vidyo/NEXI Cisco Jabber VTC Skype For Business
- Window OS 7, 10 MAC Office Suite Apple OS X Cisco Anyconnect Viscosity
- Troubleshooting Microsoft Office Professional Plus Suite RSA SecurID Symantec VIP Boxtone
- Bomgar LogMeIn Rescue Technician Radmin RDP Casper Remote
Confidential, Washington, DC/Arlington, VA
- Project Lead for BNA Windows 10 Conference Room Technology Refresh and Migration
- Responsible for Windows Patching, and Application Packaging via SCCM
- Responsible for VDI Creation, Upgrades and Maintenance via Citrix Studio
- Front End PC support, as well as server side utilizing Active Directory, Citrix, etc.
- BLP Liaison to BNA Execs and R&D to accommodate transition to BLP technologies.
- Created documentation for peer use for several procedures, including MAC Reimaging, Conference Room PC Auto-logon enablement, and PC naming convention.
- Created documentation for end-user use, such a Confidential B-unit enrollment.
- Implemented GPO PC reboot policy in conference rooms, that lead to 60% reduction in user calls, and machine lifecycle improvement
- Provides White Glove Service for VIP’s experiencing technical issues.
- Mobile technology support w/emphasis on Smartphones, Laptops, and Wireless internet cards.
- Provide MAC support to R&D users including local troubleshooting as well as JAMF/Casper.
- Responsible for communicating directly with CTO of BNA to advise of areas for improvement, technical efficiencies, etc.
- Responsible for creation and upkeep of Internal Page for BNA Tech procedures to be followed by BLP InfoSys.
- Responsible for patching, and maintaining BLP CORP patches from switches to relays within Network Rooms.
- Responsible for BLP Technology Deployment both in Conference Rooms and amongst R&D Users.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Contributed to maintained 99% SLA
- Upgraded network hardware and software components as required.
- Provided customers with network technical support.
- Installed and supported Windows network.
- Lead Blackberry Technician
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Installed and Supported Windows Network
- Tested new mobile technology prior to deployment to Chairwoman
- Go-to liaison for White House Senior Staff using DNC technology for political affairs and direct vendor contact.
- Lead Technician for executing migration process from Novell to Exchange.
- Oversaw migration from BakBone to BackupExec from start to finish.
- Responsible for implementation, including server mount of Bomgar remote software
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
Programmer Support Analyst
- Served as member of Medicare / Medicaid Modernization Act ( Confidential ) Security Violations Team.
- Provided issue resolution and troubleshooting using mainframe and web-based applications.
- Assisted users with file layouts, systems letters, user guides, and FAQs.