- Over 7 years of experience in SDCL & BI lifecycle including requirements gathering, design, development, unit testing & UATs.
- Hands on experience with development in multiple BI tools including Tableau, Qlikview, Microstrategy & SAP Business Objects
- Dealt with diverse datasets including Finance, Manufacturing, Health & Service industries.
- 4+ years of experience in working with Tableau Desktop & Server along with integration of multiple data sources including SQL Server, SAP, Hive, Oracle DB.
- Excellent understanding of Data modeling (Dimensional & Relational), Ex: star - schema, snowflake schema, designing fact and dimension tables, relational databases and client/server applications
- Experience in creating tableau visualizations using Bars, Lines, Maps, Word-Clouds, Chord charts and other tableau features including Relationships, Dimensions, Sets, Parameters, Groups & Calculated fields
- Application of predictive methods using trend forecasting, linear regression, logistic regression etc. for advanced analytics.
Programming: SQL, PL/SQL, R
Microsoft Office tools: Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, Outlook
Business Intelligence tools: Tableau, QlikView, Business objects
RDBMS: MySQL, MSSQLSERVER, Oracle 11g, DB2, Teradata, SAP HANA
Operating systems: Windows, LINUX, Mac OSx
Methodologies: SDLC, CMMI, Agile Software development, ITIL, Six Sigma
Big Data: Hadoop, Hbase, Spark, Pig, Hive
Environment: Tableau, Oracle Duration:
- Created Tableau scorecards, dashboards using stack bars, bar graphs, scattered plots, geographical maps, heat maps, bullet charts, Gantt charts demonstrating key information for decision making.
- Worked extensively with Advance analysis Actions, Calculations, Parameters, Background images, Maps, Trend Lines, Statistics, and Log Axes. Groups, hierarchies, Sets to create detail level summary reports and dashboards using KPI’s
- Created, organized, customized analysis and visualized projects and dashboards to present to Senior Level Executives.
- Creating users, groups, projects, Data connections, settings as a Tableau administrator.
- Creating New Schedule's and checking the task's daily on the server.
- Created demos in Tableau Desktop and published onto Tableau Server
- Worked on motion chart, Bubble chart, Drill down analysis using tableau desktop.
- Deployed Tableau Server in clustered environment by adding worker machines.
- Documented a whole process of working with Tableau Desktop, installing Tableau Server and evaluating Business Requirements.
- Provided support for Tableau training for various end users.
- Interacted on a day to day basis with several different groups in order to achieve a common deliverable.
- Created complex reports like Detail level Transaction report's, monthly Aging, YTD cash goal
- Reports, Quarterly reports by creating multiple queries.
- Built complex formulas in Tableau for various business calculations
Environment: Unix, Automation, QA Duration:
- Model solution for both Data Center Operations and Single Instance
- Powerful SLA Tracking and Notifications
- Dynamic Graphical Dashboard and Reports as per ITIL standards
- Automatic discovery of IT asset(s)
- Workflow Management
- Barcode Generation and Printing support
- Module Integration (Incident Management, Asset Management, Knowledge
- Base Management)
- Windows Active directory support
- Automatic Ticket Generation for external application.
JR PCB Design engineer
- Developed and submitted schematics and layouts for multi-layer high-speed PCB techniques.
- Maintained system documentation of entire PCB layout and fabrication.
- Implemented layout process in coordination with manufacturers suppliers and customers.
- Ensured layout design compliance with IPC and manufacturing requirements.
- Performed regular system tests as required.