- Seasoned IT professional with 12 years of experience in system design and development
- Knowledgeable IT system engineer with proven ability to deliver key projects pertaining to data management, security, configuration, and application optimization. Broad knowledge and success in ensuring business continuity through preemptive database administration, backup, and maintenance. Proficient in a wide range of innovative technologies for networking, virtualization, and system management. Skilled instructor and project leader; able to direct multiple tasks effectively and contribute expertise in a team environment. Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician (CCENT).
- Database Administration / Project Management / User Training and Support
- IT Storage Systems / Troubleshooting & Issue Resolution
Platforms: Windows, Red Hat
Tools: C++, Java, Python, Citrix, VMWare, GPU, Net Backup, Postgre SQL, Sybase, Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL, Mongo, Active Directory, PowerShell, FlexLM
Hardware: IBM, Sun and HP Servers, SCSI devices, Fiber Channel, SAN switches, HP Switch, Router, Firewall, Windows Servers, Red Hat Servers
Applications: Telelogic UML, Weblogic, Tau, Eclipse, .Net, Petrel, Petrobank
Faculty, Student System Database Admin
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Utilized professional experiences to create academic curriculum and supplemental materials.
- Managed dual responsibilities as a faculty member and Student Information System Administrator.
Senior Systems Engineer
- Significantly improved system functionality by fixing bugs, creating new interfaces, and expanding reporting capabilities.
- Directed design of SAN switches to accommodate multiple configurations.
- Pioneered new GPU virtualization at Petroleum Interpretation Systems (Virtualized Petrel with Citrix Environment).
- Duplicated best practices to support a vast number of applications.
- Extensively trained in MCSA, CCNA, CCNP switching, Network Security, TSQL, Postgre SQL database management, Telelogic TAU, UML, and Weblogic.
- Invited to participate in the Meer Project to engage in discussions on audition mechanisms in Europe.