- 4+ years of experience in the field of IT industry focused on Cloud Computing and DevOps that includes the principles of continuous integration, continuous delivery and continuous deployment
- Experience in AWS platform and its features including IAM, EC2, EBS, VPC, RDS, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation, AWS Configuration, Auto scaling, Cloud Front, S3, SQS, SNS, Lambda and Route53.
- Implemented a 'server less' architecture using API Gateway, Lambda, and Dynamo DB and deployed AWS Lambda code from Amazon S3 buckets.
- Well versed on DevOps tools like Subversion (SVN), GIT, GitLab CI, GitHub, Jenkins, Maven, Ansible and Docker.
- Designed and maintained AWS infrastructure that is highly available, scalable, secured and monitored
- Extensive experience in creating pipeline using AWS CodePipeline, CodeDeploy, CodeBuild.
- Used Many AWS services including EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups, CloudFormation Templates, Lambda function, AWS CodePipeline, CodeDeploy, CodeBuild. etc..
- Proficient with troubleshooting AWS EC2 instances for Status check through System Status checks and Instance Status checks alerts and rectifying if necessary.
- Automation scripting ability (Bash/Shell, Python).
- Skilled in designing and configuring secured VPC through private and public networks in AWS by creating multiple subnets, routing table, Network ACL and NAT gateways as per requirement and distributed them as groups into various availability zones of the VPC.
- Experience on AWS Elastic Block Storage (EBS), different volume types and use of various types of EBS volumes based on requirement.
- Responsible for setting up databases in AWS using RDS, configuring EC2 instance backup by using S3 storage buckets and AWS CLI to create an EBS snapshots.
- Involved in provisioning and Automation servers on Public Cloud like AWS, Docker.
- Provide highly durable and available data by using S3 data store, versioning, life - cycle policies, and create AMIs for mission critical production servers for backup.
- Performed Continuous Delivery in a micro-service infrastructure with Amazon cloud and Docker.
- Experience in routing Production traffic for High availability multi-site using Route 53 using Failover and Weighted Routing Policies.
- Strong experience in DevOps Environment by enhancing Continuous Delivery and infrastructure change by using Ansible, and Docker to deploy code with GIT, Jenkins.
- Plan, deploy, monitor, and maintain Amazon AWS cloud infrastructure consisting of multiple EC2 nodes and VMware Vm's as required in the environment.
- Maintained the user accounts (IAM), RDS, Route 53, VPC, RDB, Dynamo DB, SES, SQS and SNS services in AWS cloud.
AWS: IAM, EC2, S3, VPC, Route 53, RDS, Dynamo DB, EMR, Cloud Trail, Lambda, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, ELB, EBS and Ops Works.
DevOps: SVN, JENKINS, DOCKER, and GIT ( GitLab CI, GitHub )
Configuration Tools: ANSIBLE.
Scripting languages: Shell scripting.
Development/Build Tools: ANT and MAVEN
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL.
Big Data: AWS EMR.
Operating System: Linux (Red hat, CentOS, Ubuntu, SUSE), UNIX (HP-UX, Solaris, IBM AIX) and Windows Server.
Virtualization: Oracle Virtual Box, VMware, Sandbox
Methodologies: SDLC, Agile and Waterfall.
Languages: Python, Core Java
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr.AWS DevOps Engineer
- Managing roles and permissions of users to AWS account through IAM.
- Implemented AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups, CloudFormation Templates, Lambda function, AWS CodePipeline, CodeDeploy, CodeBuild. Etc
- Developed Cloud Formation scripts to automate EC2 instances and applications. Deployed many resources using the CloudFormation templates.
- Involved in designing and deploying multitude applications utilizing almost all of the AWS stack (Including EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB, SNS, SQS, IAM) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto scaling in AWS Cloud formation
- Developed AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets, EC2 instances, ELB, Security Groups
- Maintained DNS records using Route53 to Improve Fault Tolerant Connections and using Load balancer, Security groups and NACLS.
- Created snapshots and Amazon machine images (AMI) of the instances for backup and creating clone instance.
- Configured AWS cloud infrastructure as code using continuous deployment through Jenkins.
- Collaborated in the automation of AWS infrastructure via Jenkins - software and services configuration via Ansible playbooks.
- Created Ansible playbooks for virtual and physical instance provisioning, configuration management, patching and software deployment.
- Involved actively in setting up the CI/CD pipeline utilizing Jenkins, Maven, GitHub, Ansible and AWS
- Developed build scripts using MAVEN as the build tools for the creation of build artifacts like war or jar files.
- Configured local Maven repositories and scheduled projects in Jenkins for continuous integration
- Maintenance of source code in GIT and worked on Version control systems includes Subversion (SVN), GIT and GITHUB.
- Worked on setting up S3 bucket policies, IAM console management activities.
- Documented end-to-end release process in Confluence
- Used Docker to easily deploy applications in a sandbox to run on Linux. Utilizing Dockers Swarm and sent spring boot applications
- Worked on monitoring tool AWS Cloud Watch to health check the various deployed resources and services
ENVIRONMENT: Docker, Ansible, AWS, EC2, S3, VPC, ELB, Confluence, CloudWatch, Dynamo DB, SNS, SQS, API Gateway, Auto scaling, EBS, RDS, Jenkins, GIT, Linux, Maven, Python, Shell script.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) provisioning and good knowledge of AWS services like EC2, Auto scaling, Elastic Load-balancers, Elastic Container service (Docker containers), S3, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Front and Elastic file system, VPC, Route 53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation and IAM.
- Managed multiple AWS accounts with multiple VPC's for both production and non-prod where primary objectives included automation, build out, integration and cost control.
- Developed Cloud Formation scripts to automate entire CD pipeline.
- Designed DevOps workflow for multiple applications by orchestrating Test, Build, Release and Deploy phases through various CI/CD pipelines using Git, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible & Cloud formation tools
- Implemented and maintained the monitoring and alerting of production and corporate servers/storage using AWS Cloud Watch.
- Setup and build AWS infrastructure various resources, VPC EC2, S3, IAM, EBS, Security Group, Auto Scaling and RDS in Cloud Formation JSON templates.
- Creating Cloud Watch alerts for instances and using them in Auto Scaling.
- Used micro service architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and leveraging to build, test and deploy Identity micro services.
- Backing up the instances by taking snapshots of the required servers and volumes regularly.
- Setting up scalability for application servers using command line interface for Setting up and administering DNS system in AWS using Route53.
- Managing users and groups using the amazon identity and access management (IAM).
- Developed and implemented Software Release Management strategies for various applications in the agile process.
- Proficient in managing the source code control of multiple development efforts using, SVN (Subversion), GIT, Bit bucket.
- Worked in GIT (GitHub/Gitlab) implementation containing various Remote repositories for a single application.
- Used MAVEN as a build tool on java projects for the development of build artifacts on the source code.
ENVIRONMENT: Shell Scripting, Python, Ansible, AWS, Jenkins, Maven, GIT, AWS, Elastic load balancer, Confluence, S3, Cloud Watch, IAM, RDS, Storage Gateway and LINUX
- Installation of Solaris 8, 9 and HP-UX based servers with in development, test and production environments.
- Performed project coordination function for evaluation, installation, monitoring, and maintenance of server software on variety of hardware platforms
- Proactive maintenance on systems by timely upgrading Patches to the systems and applications, Scheduling of batch jobs and cron jobs.
- Providing day-to-day user administration like adding/deleting users and managing user's queries.
- Performed systems monitoring, upgrades, performance tuning and backup and recovery.
- Troubleshooting and fixing the problems related to systems, software and day-to-day regular maintenance tasks of the system.
- Regular disk management like adding / replacing hard drives on existing servers / workstations, partitioning according to requirements, creating new file systems or growing existing one over the hard drives and managing file systems.
- Built new systems for Production and migrated from Solaris 8 to 9.
- Writing shell Scripts as per the requirements.
Environment: Solaris 8, 9, Oracle 9i, HP Volume Manager, HP-UX 11.0