- I am a highly experienced Network Administrator, System Engineer and Quality Assurance Manager, dedicated to providing exemplary customer service and ensuring the highest quality and execution of company procedures. I am a professional, looking to build my career within a strong, innovative company that allows room for intellectual and educational growth.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Software, Operating Systems and Microsoft Management Console ( MMC ) . IOS (Internetwork Operating System), Installing, assigning and imaging equipment for new users. Database creations using Excel, and Access. Cloud Help Desk Support to both internal and external users
- NFS, Windows NT Remote, Ventyx Manager Software, Juniper routers, Novell, COBOL, Linux/Unix Solaris, PowerShell V2 and V3, API, Virtual Hard Drive Management, VPN, Soft Path, Windows Server 2008 and AS400 FOCUS Net builder, routers and PL/SQL, SQL tuning and Dynamic SQL
- Additional Internet Web tools & billing systems, ICOMS, Cabledata, Remedy tracking and resolution, Oracle Siebel Integration, Architecture and Cloud Management, Front Page, Dream Weaver, IWEB, Flash, Oracle Developer, Image Plus, SQL and HTML scripting. Remote troubleshooting using CRS - 1, CRS-3 and ASR9000.
Confidential, Fort Bragg NC
- Installation and configuration of drops for networks using Cisco and Juniper routers and switches.
- VPN Configurations, monitoring and reporting, PC imaging, switch and panel repairs.
- Help desk responsibilities to include: full support for onsite and offsite personnel, all level 1 and 2 issues. Trouble tickets clearing (Remedy) Down switches, remote connect, wireless trouble calls password resets, permission assigns, Outlook issues, internet/intranet issues.
- Assign and maintain port security for in-house personnel.
Confidential, Raleigh/ Fayetteville NC
Network Administrator/ Quality Assurance Manager
- Tasks included preparation of daily system back-ups, scheduling, using ICOMS and Cabledata, created queries conducting workmanship inspections of all commercial and residential networks installations in the field.
- Managed technician’s on proper installations in commercial LAN, WAN, scripting API, installing high speed internet and digital phone installations. Including hanging drops, Telephony installs and service calls maintaining height and underground depth levels. Insured use of the proper coaxial for distance levels to comply with TWC and/or OHSA regulations.
- Train employees on setting up multi server and hub accounts. Installing and imaging new devices in client locations. Configure domain accounts on-site also via remote access. Assigned Scrum teams to sprint planning missions to resolve possible issues in Agile. Use of SQL, Oracle and Point to Point Protocols, Virtual Routing and Forwarding, Multiprotocol Label Switching.
- Help desk for Network issues, Outlook and Oracle DB problems. Ticketing dispatching strongly enforced using ITIL and Remedy support for onsite and offsite personnel.
- Conducting detailed monthly staff meetings with Upper Management and CFO's to remain on course with financial quarterly expectations, i.e. equipment upgrades, training needs and often time times, creating technical manuals and materials myself for the smaller classes to level out costs.
Project manager Engineer/Fiber Optic Support Manager
- First hand technical support management onsite system back-up and restore functions, Cloud support using Happyfox for commercial networking, high speed internet and digital phone configurations services. Dispatched assignments according personnel's strengths to efficiently handle certain jobs
- Analyzed bids from contractors to perform added assistance for fiber line installs in commercial and residential areas. Hired, supervised and managed in-house and contracted employees.
- Obtained city permits for drilling, hanging amps, pedestal installs and drop installations.
- Conducted site surveys with OSHA, city utilities officials prior to work being performed as well as completed intensive inspections once jobs are completed
- Created and managed live intranet maps to assist real-time internal website for technicians and supervisors to obtain proper site locations for drilling, node changes and permit updates.
- Managed budget analysis to ensure projects remained within quarterly quotas.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Network Security Coordinator/Agency Management Analyst
- Assigned TCP/IP addressing and DHCP configuration in multi-server environments.
- Helpdesk support for in-house and home staff on IP conflicts, VPN issues, network LAN problems.
- Department web Site developer, maintenance and monitoring. Performed monthly financial and budget reports.
- Prioritized projects including Operating Systems upgrades and instructed employee software training classes.
- Conducted system back-ups, restores, administered print server system repairs. Setup Servers, Printers, domain users, permissions, password resets. Performed Admin system duties.