Research, development, testing or management in wireless communications or Telecommunications.
Analog and digital Circuits Design and Testing, Telecom Systems Requirements and Performance Analysis, RF System Design and Testing, TCP/IP, Satellite System, Digital Modulation, Link Budget Analysis, OPNET, Agilent SystemVue, MATLAB, Mentor EDA, WiFi, Confidential, UMTS, WiMax, LOS Microwave, RF Coverage Analysis, EDX Signal Pro, Digital Signal Processing, Antenna Systems Design, HFSS, C/C++
Principal Telecom Engineer
Confidential, Franklin Park, NJ
- Design, development, testing in RF and Fiber Optic Networks.
- Test Packet - Optical Platform system hardware and software for Carrier Ethernet and Connection Oriented Ethernet.
- Develop and execute test procedures for Ethernet Bridging, RSTP/MSTP protocol, VLAN crossconnect, LAG (Link Aggregation) & G.8031. Execute test cases using Ixia and other packet optical test equipment.
- Design mobile device that can make VOIP voice call using WiMAX and Confidential network.
- RF systems design and specifications for Confidential /WiMAX RLC, MAC, PHY layers and protocols.
- Develop Confidential network wireless backhaul solutions using Confidential equipment. packet microwave radio and grid antenna.
- Analyze link budget, Confidential network resource allocation, RF frequency planning and interference analysis.
- Define wireless network performance and measurements.
Lead RF Engineer
Confidential, Ridley Park, PA
- Perform design analysis on the CV-22 cabin intranet.
- Lead and manage a team of engineers to perform trade study on the Block 20 CV-22 survivor Line of Sight Communications System.
- Lead the design and analysis of aircraft LOS microwave communications subsystem.
- Works include subsystem design and specifications, radio/antenna component selection and component integration, Perform gain/loss budgets, RF link analysis, radio antenna RF coverage and placement analysis using EDX Signal Pro.
Lead System Engineer
Confidential, Lanham, MD
- Model and simulate the HUD (Housing and Urban Development) Information Technology Network (ATM Network) using OPNET IT Guru. Analyze the network traffic simulation results to eliminate the network bottleneck and improve the network performance.
- Evaluate the impact of new technology implementation on the HUD network hardware and services.
Wireless Systems Engineer
Confidential, Lenexa, KS
- Develop the Integrated Product Guide and analyze the end-to-end product performance of the Confidential Commercial Location Based Service for the Confidential CDMA2000 EVDO network.
- Calculate and estimate the Service Availability, Service Response Time, Location Fix Accuracy and Success Rate.
- Develop use scenarios and call flow for the Location Based Service.
Senior Staff Network Engineer
Confidential, Norristown, PA
- Design Verification of the uplink/downlink radio link layer & ATM layer for voice, data and video services of the Astrolink GEO Satellite TDMA/DAMA Network.
- Analyze the Astrolink OPNET model simulation results to optimize the network performance.
- Analyze and calculate the Astrolink ATM Network QoS performance by mathematical method and simulation of the satellite payload model and congestion control algorithm.
- Design the network planner for the WIN-T IEEE 802.11 wireless communications network.
Lead Member Technical Staff
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Developed the SS7 signaling system call flow for the Confidential long distance PTFS (Personal Toll Free Service) voice service.
- Designed the network architecture and system requirements for the Confidential (Inverse Multiplexing ATM) service.
Senior Telecommunications Engineer
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Analyzed the Confidential Interfacility Communications Network performance using OPNET network simulation program.
- Designed alternate network architecture and performed link budget analysis to replace the Confidential nationwide analog Radio Communications Link with GEO satellite links, digital microwave links and wireline links.
- Developed the network synchronization plan and designed the primary/secondary synchronization distribution network for the Confidential communications network using GPS (Global Positioning System) and cesium beam frequency standard.