- Detail - oriented IT Professional with 6 years of experience in Systems Engineering in addition to background in telecom and web development. Key strengths include:
- Building solid relationships with clients and providing attentive and solution oriented service and support.
- Managing multiple projects concurrently and completing work quickly and accurately while meeting strict deadlines.
- Placing value on collaboration and teamwork to increase productivity and quality of services provided.
Languages: PowerShell, Python,
Software: Exchange, Active Directory, SCCM, Symantec NetBackup, Confidential Notes, JIRA, WireShark, Veeam, Mitel PBX, Sharepoint Administration, Sysaid, Nagios, Azure AD Connect, Confidential WatsonPlatforms O365, Azure AD, Windows Server 2008, 2012 R2, CentOS, VMware ESX 5.5+, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, HP iLO
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND KEY CONTRIBUTIONS:
Confidential, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Served as a Primary Engineer under IT Director for more than 11,000 employees and 80,000 Students.
- Provided Level 3 Support for Regional IT Managers and local techs 80+ schools as a point of contact on escalated issues.
- Worked closely with DevOps, Network and Project Management Teams to deliver Infrastructure to meet the deadlines.
- Played active role on establishing policies and procedures primarily on Change Management Protocol.
- Prepared an action plan to improve Infrastructure stability, performance and security and acted role to coordinate teams.
- Managed the post migration cleanup and maintenance duties for O365 and prepared domains for trust relationship.
- Also lead the SSO implementation for on/off gallery Enterprise Applications on Azure infrastructure.
- Provided platform administration and support for both Windows and MAC environments.
Confidential, Jefferson City, MO
- Served as Primary Engineer under Technical Manager for a $400 million project and related expansion project.
- Led and set up hosts/clusters/pools for virtualization and engineered company’s 1st VDI implementation project. Saved time, money and VPN bandwidth for the company as well as improved productivity for Contact Center agents. ed Employee of the Month out of 500 employees in January 2017 for efficient management of workflow during Contact Center expansion project.
- Promoted 2 times in 3 years and entrusted with more responsibilities, such as overseeing projects and project planning.
- Manage the Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange environments as well as VMware Infrastructure.
Confidential, Columbia, MO
Network - Lead Telecom Analyst
- Analyzed and resolved technical problems for established networks and led a team of 25 technicians to provide IT support for more than 10,000 residential and commercial customers around Mid-Missouri.
- Effectively routed technicians to approximately 50 dispatches per day, maximizing efficiency and productivity using dispatch management tools in a manner that exceeded customer expectations and/or service level agreements.
- Conducted technical research to capture cost savings on network upgrades / components and determine feasibility, cost, time required, and compatibility with current and newly implemented FIBER network.
- Reviewed and resolved escalated issues on daily basis to find unique and repeatable ways of solving issues by targeting of technicians and creating needed documentation.
Help Desk Technician
- Built and solidified associate and customer relationships to increase customer satisfaction and retention.
- Maximized productivity and profitability through effective call clustering with technicians.
- Served as technical specialist in resolving network problems and effectively handling emergencies.
Confidential, Hazelwood, MO & Jefferson City, MO
- Worked as PSM Team Member to set up, coordinate and monitor the operation of highly classified electronic data.
- Co-operated with TSM Admins to ensure all necessary data was accounted for and available to initiate processing tasks.
- Granted a Service Delivery Excellence from Confidential for internal s.
- Identified hardware / software malfunctions and took appropriate action as necessary to resolve problems.
Sports Writer and Editor
- Determined stories to cover and directed reporting of those events/topics locally and across the nation.
- Balanced multiple strict deadlines concurrently, including standard coverage, special projects, and breaking news.
- Developed special edition of sports magazine, covering Formula 1 Turkish Grand Prix; wrote articles for and oversaw production of 16-page section which generated more than $200,000 in revenue.
- Interviewed athletes, owners, coaches, and managers; demonstrated high ethical standards to present public with accurate, objective stories.
- Produced and hosted a weekly show on a nationally televised channel in Turkey.
- Promoted after only 4 months into the Lead Editor role at daily national Newspaper Vatan in Turkey.
- Directed team of editors at newspapers and represented newspaper in Europe in many different organizations.