- Having with 8+years IT Experience with 5+years Salesforce.com platform as a Developer and Administrator with experience in designing, developing, deploying and integration of Salesforce CRM with 3rd party apps and other cloud and on - premise solutions.
- Thorough understanding with Client/Server architecture, Object-Oriented Design techniques and web application design under Model View Controller (MVC) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Knowledge and experience in developing Custom Lightning Components, using Standard Lightning Components, building Lightning Apps using Lightning App Builder and Lightning Pages using Lightning framework, aura framework and Lightning Locker Service.
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce query language - SOQL, SOSL (Relationship, Aggregate queries) and DML operations and implementing best practices by tuning queries.
- Experienced in configuration and customization of Sales, Marketing, Service and Community Clouds by configuring Assignment rules, Escalation rules, Email-to-Case, Web-to-Case and Web-to-Lead.
- Proficient with Salesforce data model and customizing objects, fields, formula fields, rollup summary fields, page layouts, search layouts, creating custom objects and custom Tabs, record types, relationships (Lookup, Master-detail & Junction objects), custom reports and dashboards and analytic snapshots.
- Experience in implementing MVC (Model Vide Controller) design by using Visualforce, Apex Standard and Custom Controllers, Controller Extensions for business logic and Standard and Custom and Standard objects.
- Experience in integrating Salesforce with external web applications, ERP systems by using Mule soft and Informatic Salesforce Cloud Connector.
- Strong experience in writing Apex REST web services in Salesforce to access Salesforce data and used Force.com REST API Web services for Outbound calls from Salesforce.
- Proficient in developing Utility and Test Factory classes to create test data required for all test methods and targeted for 85% of code coverage at whole org level.
- Strong experience in designing and implementing Salesforce best practices in Triggers, Controllers and Web Services by considering Governor Limits.
- Expertise working with Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in, Developer Console, Mavens Mate / Sublime for developing business logic and manipulating Salesforce metadata.
- Proficient with Administration setup tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Sharing rules, Communication Templates, Network Security, Single Sign-On and Email Services.
- Strong experience with data security by implementing Criteria and Owner based sharing rules on various objects in the organization.
- Hands-on experience with declarative programming using Workflow rules, Process Builder, Approval process and actions Field update, Email alert, Create tasks and Outbound messaging.
- Excellent understanding of Org Hierarchy Roles, Profiles, permission sets, Users, object level security, field level security, record level security and sharing rules.
- Strong experience with Force.com migration tool, Change Sets and Force.com IDE tools for migrating Salesforce components across various Sandbox and Production instances.
- Created and maintained logical entity relationship diagrams, transformed logical models into physical data models with an add-on experience in writing SQL programming with MS-SQL Server.
- Experience with Data migration and updates using GUI and command-line Data Loader in Salesforce.
- Executed various levels of Unit, Integration, User Acceptance and Operational Acceptance testing using test cases to prove that system conform to specifications of business and quality requirements.
Salesforce API Tools: Force.com, Eclipse, Mavens Mate, Apex Explorer, Offline Edition, App Exchange Data Loader, workbench, webservices (SOAP, REST), Aside.io
SFDC: Lightning, Aura, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Test Classes, Apex Custom Controllers and Extensions, Visualforce (Pages, Components & Controllers), Validation Rules, Work Flows, Process Builder, Assignment Rules, Escalation Rules, Outbound Messages, Dashboards, Reports, Custom Objects and Tabs, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Apex Web Services, Apex Explorer, Sandbox development and testing, Apex Data Loader, Connect Offline, S-controls, SOQL, SOSL, Ajax Toolkit
Salesforce Integration Tools: Data Loader, Informatic, Oracle ICS (Integration Cloud Service), Jenkins
Clouds:: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud
Database: Oracle 12c, SQL Server 2014
Platforms: Windows 10/8/7, Windows Server 2008/2012
Project & Document Management / Productivity:: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), MS Visio, Lucid Charts, JIRA, SharePoint, Google Docs, Office 365.
Methodologies:: Agile SCRUM
Confidential, Salt Lake City, UT
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard Objects of Salesforce.com and other Platform based technologies like Visual Force, Force.com API, and web services.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the applications to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Interacted with team members to gather and document requirements.
- Created various Custom Objects and defined lookup, Picklist, master-detail relationships and roll up summary between those objects. Also created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time-triggered tasks, Email alerts and field updates to implement business logic.
- Configured Salesforce including but not limited to Validation rules, Workflows, Custom labels, Custom Settings, Profiles, and Permissions worked on Salesforce.com Setup & Configurations, Data migration and conducting end-user training.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Leads, opportunities, Campaigns and Reports.
- Developed Permission Sets, Field Level Security for various Objects to control the attributes.
- Created Custom Profiles, Public Groups and Roles to distribute user rights and functionality.
- Implemented Data segregation through Record Types and Field level security.
- Developed Assignment rules, Escalation rules to enable proper routing of cases to the case team members.
- Designed and implemented dashboards and tailored reports for sales departments.
- Developed various Apex classes, test classes, Controller classes, and Apex triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Created new case records automatically by enabling triggers to process incoming service e-mail requests from customers.
- Developed Visualforce pages for user interaction and leveraging Standard Controllers.
- Involved in various Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Used Force.com Eclipse IDE for developing Apex Pages, Controller Classes, and Triggers for deploying the project's components into different Sandbox Environments.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages. Developed and configured various custom reports and report folders for different user profiles
- Implemented "Email to Case", "Web to Lead" for Lead and Case automation.
Environment: Salesforce.com, CRM, Apex, Visualforce, triggers, workflow, validation rules, AppExchange, report, dashboard, Force.com IDE, Visualforce (pages, components, and controllers), Email services, Custom objects, process builders, Data loader, SOSL, SOQLs, Force.com API.
Confidential - North Canton, OH
Salesforce Developer/ Admin
- Interacted with various business team members to gather the requirements and documented the requirements.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Analyzed business needs, distinguish between needs and wants, identify gaps between business needs and standard application functionality.
- Retrieve all metadata and Apex Classes from a Salesforce org and push to a GitHub repository hosted on bit bucket using ANT.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Involved in migration of Chatter capability to new Salesforce1 platform for over 8,000 users including definition, guidelines and usage of Chatter and integration with Salesforce1 platform.
- Integrated Salesforce with external master detail using REST and SOAP API's.
- Implemented Sales cloud and incorporated the enhanced features as required to streamline the business process.
- Designed, developed, and deployed Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, Visualforce Pages, Controller & Extension Classes, and Test Classes for Unit testing and for various functional needs in the application.
- Created new sandbox and freshened them with Production as and when required.
- Configured Creating Roles, Security Access, Profiles, Email Services, Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts, Actions, and Approval Processes.
- Lightning Experience - Formatting and migrating user data into LE, Implemented Salesforce Lightning Components for small set of users within the organization.
- Built Customized Lightning Components replacing the existing one's using Java script on the client side and apex on the Server side.
- Enabled Aura Framework by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events to focus on Logical and Interactions in Lightning Application.
- Managed Jenkins Continuous Integration tool for releases.
- Worked on Salesforce communities which replace Salesforce customer and partner portals.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with in Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce Objects.
- Worked on site.com for customization of content management along with creating various site maps and landing pages.
- Operate and automate management of very large distributed On-Perm and Cloud based systems using CI/CD pipelines tools and automation
- Involved as Salesforce.com administrator, which involves customization, support and setup with the use of technologies such as Java/J2EE and XML, SOAP, WSDL
- Responsible for setting up new instances of JIRA, data import, customization, and backup.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, VF (Pages, Component & Controllers), Salesforce Data Loader, Security Controls, HTML, Java Script, Java, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows.
Confidential - Minneapolis, MN
- Involved in Salesforce.com application and customized apps to match the functional needs of the client.
- Developed Apex Classes & Triggers to implement the business logic as per the requirements.
- Created Workflows, Approval processes, Validation rules and sharing rules.
- Created and deployed Several Reports using salesforce.com platform.
- Implemented Chatter, Chatter desktop, created public and private groups.
- Developed APEX Classes, Controller Classes and APEX Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and Visualforce Pages and Controllers.
- Extensive experience in Apex and Visual Force development.
- Integration of Salesforce CRM with external applications using Web Services, Metadata API, SOAP and REST.
- Written SOQL queries against force.com API.
- Developed different Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application using different Visual force components.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation Rules and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Create and Customize Custom Objects, Formula Fields, Cross Object Formulas, Roll up summary fields, validation rules, dependent Picklists, and complex page layouts.
- Controlled the record level and object level access using profiles and permission sets so that the different departments can just see what they are supposed to.
- Deployed Apex using Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool and Web Services API (XML, WSDL, SOAP, REST)
- Debug Apex scripts using Debug Logs and System Log Console to catch Exceptions and execute Governors and Limits.
- Generated Standard Reports provided by Salesforce and scheduling the delivery through email to the business users.
- Create new fields as needed. End-to-end design, setup, integration and maintenance of CI/CD pipeline from source-control to production
- Worked on customizing the application using some Custom Objects and Record Types.
- Created Workflow rules to update the fields and sending emails based on the user requirement.
Environment: Salesforce Platform, Visual force, Apex, Java Script, Trigger, Data Loader, SOQL, SOSL, Service Cloud, Sales cloud, Reports, Dashboards, Security Controls.
Confidential, Houston, TX.
- Experience in gathering functional/technical requirements from Business users and supporting them in understanding salesforce functionality
- Provided support & training to Business users in building their salesforce system
- Experience on Agile Technology, writing user stories and Sprint planning for Scrum
- Responsible for Sprint backlog stories in JIRA
- Creating user guides for end users & training them to make sure they understand all the functionalities
- Used Salesforce and excel to analyze financial statements of incoming Loans
- Followed up with Business users for pending documents & assistance with the process flow
- Assisted in end to end testing with QA team and preparing training guides for the end users
- Responsible for conducting Sprint Pre-planning & Sprint backlog review meetings
- Conduct analysis on Backlog stories and prioritizing & sizing them for the future sprint
- Manage security, users, roles, profiles, groups, queues, sharing rules, permissions and permission sets in salesforce
- Experience in building Visualforce pages in Salesforce.com
- Assist in updating and enhancing functional architectures based on requirements
- Work with management and internal stakeholders to ensure specified configuration supports business requirements
- Worked with business users to understand their existing Sales process and requirements gathering
- Data Mapping from legacy systems to Salesforce.com
- Importing & Exporting data from Salesforce.com
Environment: Force.com platform, Salesforce.com Unlimited Edition, Apex Language, APEX, Web services, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Sales cloud, Service cloud, Apex Data Loader, HTML, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security C ontrols, Sandbox data loading, Force.com, Windows 7.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Performed GAP analysis of "as is" system and assessed benefits of the proposed functionalities of CWB and COA.
- Prepared AS-IS and TO-BE write up for claims auditing system.
- In RUP environment elicited, evaluated, documented and communicated requirements for integration into the new and COA system.
- Gathered BRDs through thorough interaction with stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
- Led meetings with business users, eliciting requirements to further define business and functional requirements.
- Advocated product owners, scrum masters and teams to improve their ability to create good Product Backlogs to prioritize features and subsequently created Sprint Backlogs for integrating specific features
- Converted business requirements into functional specifications, concentrating on workflow and business process improvement.
- Conducted requirement walkthroughs with the development and test teams to ensure clarity on sprint back logs.
- Documented functional and non-functional system requirements to realize business objectives.
- Applied Unified Modeling Language (UML) approach to generate Use Cases and Activity Diagrams from gathered requirements.
- Conducted weekly meetings with CWB users and other Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and provided monthly prototypes of the application enhancements.
- Coordinated Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with systems analysts during transformation of the product according to the business requirements.
- Conducted data validation using standard SQL queries.
- As needed, produced detailed design specifications for claims auditing system which included Use Case Diagrams and Descriptions, Activity Diagrams and User Interface Diagrams (UID).
- Assisted the database designer using ER diagrams to identify entities, attributes and relationships.
- Implemented full traceability measures during enhancement phase.
- Conducted walk troughs for the development and QA teams.
- Guided and signed off on test cases and test scripts.
- Played pivotal role in defect lifecycle.
- Formulated User Acceptance Testing (UAT) plans with multiple test cases for each project, to ensure the system ran smoothly after "to be" adaptations have been made.
- Played pivotal role in generation and execution of SQL queries.
- Worked hand and hand with the Claims QA team to automate the manual claims auditing process.
- Assisted in creating user manuals and trained claims department on enhanced functionalities of the system.
Environment: RUP, Justin Mind, MS Visio, SQL Server, MS Office, MS SharePoint, Guide wire, Silk Central.
Confidential -Pittsburgh, PA
- Played key role in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Process consisting of: Design and Gap Analysis, Business Requirements, Systems Requirements, Test Criteria and Implementation to have the outputs of project dealt with the automation of correspondence directed to Insurance policy owners.
- Involved in requirement gathering and database design and implementation
- Enhancing supporting documentation (policies, frameworks, standards, methodologies, and modeling documents) to demonstrate compliance with the Basel II Accord.
- Facilitated Joint Requirement Planning (JRP) sessions with SMEs in understanding the Requirements pertaining to Loan Origination to Loan Processing.
- Helped Capture the requirements based on Basel II Internal Ratings Based approach (IRB); allowing certain extent on estimation of credit risk.
- Excellent in Developing and evaluating Business Process Models.
- Created Requirement Traceability Matrix linking Business Requirements to Functional requirements and thereby to Systems Requirements.
- Performed Data mapping between source systems to Target systems, logical data modeling, created class diagrams and ER diagrams.
- Planned and defined Use Cases; created Use Case diagrams, Scenarios and Use Case Narratives using the UML methodologies.
- Coordinated with Data Analyst, ETL and UI interface Developers.
- Developed User Accepting Testing (UAT) plans and test cases based on the business requirements/System Requirements.
- Knowledge of Mortgage payment risk, Risk Analytics for MBS, Loan Servicing, Foreclosure, Loan Origination, MBS, CMBS, and Secondary Mortgage Market.
Environment: RUP, UAT, Microsoft Office 2003 Professional (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, Access), Microsoft SharePoint 2003, UNIX, SQL, PL/SQL.