- Diligent professional with 10+ years of experience and a proven knowledge of conflict resolution, contract compliance, and customer retention. Aiming to leverage my skills to successfully fill the position of this company.
Confidential, BETHESDA, MD
- Seal or open envelopes, by hand or by using machines.
- Affix postage to packages or letters by hand, or stamp materials, using postage meters.
- Verify that items are addressed correctly, marked with the proper postage, and in suitable condition for processing.
- Place incoming or outgoing letters or packages into sacks or bins based on destination or type, and place identifying tags on sacks or bins.
Confidential, DALLAS, MD
- Add new material to file records or create new records as necessary.
- Perform general office duties such as typing, operating office machines, and sorting mail.
- Track materials removed from files to ensure that borrowed files are returned.
Confidential, ROCKVILLE, MD
Data Entry Specialist
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Compare data with source documents, or re - enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors.
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
Confidential, GAITHERSBURG, MD
Computer Repair Technician
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
- Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors or technicians for service.
- Prepare evaluations of software or hardware, and recommend improvements or upgrades.