- In the process toward CCNP routing and switching.
- In the process toward CCDA Certificate
- In the process toward CCNA Security Certificate
- Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNA.
- Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT).
SD - WAN Solution Engineer 2
Confidential - Tulsa, OK
- Design expertise for the SD-WAN (Versa & Viptela), SD-LAN and WAN optimization technologies for efficient delivery of the application data across LAN and WAN.
- Lead the technical discussion with the customer to discuss the current/expected network design to ensure, high availability, scalability, performance to the customer’s network.
- In depth knowledge of routing protocols and network security design and implementations for BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, MPLS, IDS/IPS, NAT/PAT, DNAT, SNAT, IPSec tunnels, VPN, Zscaler, FHRP, STP, PVST, RSTP, split tunneling, underlay and overlay routing, etc.
- In depth knowledge of Design QoS, forwarding profiles, PBF, URL Filtering, Firewall rules and Geo Filtering custom Objects that help deliver the best practice for the customer.
- Work closely with Activation team to help deliver a successful activation.
NOC Video Engineer 2
Confidential - Austin, TX
- Test and turn up and deploy the new channels on YouTube TV App.
- Work with Vendor and providers to troubleshoot A/V QoE issues.
- Troubleshoot and configure Multicast IP address, UDP Ports, Evertz chassis,Tektronix Probes,IRD,Encoders,IRD’s, MER, RF signal, IXG Cards and the CloudeBridges. IP Multicasting.
- Working with Deploy, Net-Ops, Linear-Ops, Vendors and providers to troubleshoot and investigate the issue and escalate it as needed.
- Create, update and close trouble tickets using various ticketing software tools.
Network Engineer |
Confidential - Little Rock, AR
- Responsible for implementing network change requests, configuring devices for traffic grooms for ATM to Ethernet conversions, and Ethernet to Ethernet conversions.
- Knowledge of OSI network Protocol/layer; Ethernet, OSPF, EIGRP, PPP, CDP, IPv4, IPv6, HSRP, VRRP, GLBP, TCP, IP, UDP, DNS, DHCP, FTP, HTTP, SSH, SNMP, Telnet, TFTP, ATM, Frame Relay.
- Strong working knowledge of the following equipment, this includes but is not limited to Cisco devices, Alcatel-Lucent - 7750, Juniper MX series, RedBack 800 series, Adtran - TA5000, TA5004, Calix -C7, E5, E7.
Confidential - Kansas City, MO
- Responsible for monitoring networking systems, networking devices, and building custom built tools to meet 100% SLA uptime standards.
- Providing customer support including daily backup procedure, testing network connections, equipment installation and tune-up and remote hands assistance.
- Responsible for handling Second level troubleshooting issues, upgrading operating systems, and planning layout for configuration systems.
- Schedule and perform maintenance and system upgrades of network infrastructure.
Help Desk Support
Confidential - Ridgeland, MS
- Responsible for assisting Lead Network Engineer in areas of Design, Configuration switches, Routers and ASA.
- Knowledge of Routing protocols EIGRP, OSPF, Frame Relay, MPLS, VLAN, ACL, NAT, VPN, SNMP, Net Flow and redundancy protocols HSRP, VRRP, GLBP.
- Analyze and monitor the performance of the network using SolarWinds Monitoring (NPM, NCM, IPAM, Net Flow, Ping Plotter, MIB, OID) Tools respond to network outages and working with vendors to ensure smooth operation and troubleshooting.
- Perform Second-level troubleshooting of all servers and network issues and utilizes available tools to diagnose and resolve operation issues.
- Configure LAN, WAN network.
- Entry Level in Cisco routers
- Create policies, grant and revoke users within the group.