I have over twenty years of professional experience with Government and Private Industry in Project Management, systems engineering, network administration and operational support of mission critical communication. My professional highlights include leading the design, implementation and management of mobile device management ( Confidential ) systems for over 500,000 devices, BlackBerry Enterprise Servers ( Confidential ) management, developing organizational policies and processes for multiple systems, and managing relationships with professional services.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Project Management
- Systems Engineering
- Team Leadership
- Technical Management
- Mobile Device Management
Lead System Engineer
- Leads a team in the design, implementation and management of large Government mobile enterprise.
- Creates and gathers documentation to achieve an Authority to Operate ( Confidential ).
- Tests new software and hardware such as Windows and Apple OS versions and Mobile Device Management ( Confidential ) versions.
- Produces architecture and documentation to support more than 400,000 mobile devices.
- Coordinates the integration of Multi Factor Authentication and proprietary applications into the Mobile environment.
- Effectively managed multiple implementation projects through full project life cycle, which includes, AirWatch, BPPM, ServiceNow, etc.
- Lead project and was the System Engineered for Confidential until decommissioned and implemented AirWatch.
- Proactively managed changes in project scope, identified potential risks and issues, and devises contingency plans.
- Lead multiple Projects for software implementations and upgrades such as Confidential .
- Lead large projects through multiple milestones to ensure compliance with enterprise standards.
- Performed system requirements evaluation with multiple software solutions.
- Proposed and successfully implemented project deliverable metrics for quality assurance purpose by PMO.
- Developed Standard Operating Procedures, statement of work and cost estimates that support multiple projects.
Principle System Engineer
- Lead project for all Mobile related activities, which included managing scope creeps, engineer resources and scheduling for upgrades, installs and implementations.
- Created and implemented architecture plans for mobile environment that include Servers, iPhones, iPads, Androids and Blackberrys, corporate App Store and other business requirements.
- Administered Mobile Device Management environment with over twelve thousand devices.
- Developed Standard Operating Procedures, statement of work and cost estimates that supported integration of system requirements.
- Provided Subject Matter Expert (SME) analysis and creation of documentation for enterprise structural framework.
- Evaluated and compared 10 Mobile Device Management venders for multiple client implementations.
- Lead multiple projects with OIM, JAMF and Apple for system development and changes.
- Develops strategies, statement of work and cost estimates that support acquisition development in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR).
- Provides Subject Matter Expert (SME) analysis and documentation of Mobile Device Management ( Confidential ) software.
- Develops whitepapers and presentations concerning wireless security, architecture and implementation.
- Performed analysis of IT Service Continuity Management processes using ITIL framework to identify compliance and improvement opportunities.
- Provided project plans concerning wireless designs, and implementation to include Confidential, Hotspots, and Unified Communications.
- Planned the implemented and managed BoxTone Mobile Device Management system.
- Lead mobility team to support Blackberrys, iOS and other mobile devices.
- Administered Blackberry Enterprise environment, Apple devices and supported VIP Executives, including The Office of the Secretary of HUD
- Managed inventory database and procurement for wireless devices.
- Recommended policy changes and created reports to the Office of the CIO.
- Coordinated with system administrators and architect to build test servers and optimize mobile connectivity.
Network Communications Administrator
- Administered 4 Blackberry Enterprise Servers and lead wireless communications support, testing, for wireless devices such as Blackberries, iPhones and Air Cards and Audio/Video equipment.
- Performed administration of the Siemens telephone and Xpressions voicemail systems.
- Provided support to VIP Executives, including Managing Partners, former Heads of State and Ambassadors.
- Provided supervision of 9 worldwide satellite offices concerning wireless communications and issues.
- Communicated with RIM support to resolve complex server issues.
- Developed manuals and provided of technical support staff and end - users.
- Developed and maintained disaster recovery documentation and assist with test procedures.
- Reduced wireless monthly expenses by 13% by changing policies on under-used devices, updated contract terms, and monitored the accounts in regard to inventory, ordering, billing and service.
- Coordinated with Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and Systems Architects in the translation of key objectives, budgeting and policy.
Blackberry/Lotus Notes Administrator
- Provided administration and updates of two Blackberry Enterprise Servers ( Confidential 4.1) and provided tier III support.
- Trained supervisors and managers how to access Lotus Notes email and Lotus Sametime on Blackberry devices.
- Preformed backups and restoration for Blackberry data and Lotus Notes databases.
- Coordinated with wireless vendors, and RIM-T3 to create, modify accounts and technical support.
- Provided technical analysis and solutions of 7 Domino/Lotus 6.5/7.0 related issues for over 10,000 users.
- Generated new Lotus Notes accounts, and created procedures and documents.
Senior Support Analyst
- Implemented a Blackberry Enterprise Server ( Confidential ) with MDS and managed Confidential for D.C. and Baltimore offices.
- Managed projects such as XP migration and VoIP implementation.
- Provided expert technical analysis and support for end-users, installation of software/hardware.
- Lead the process and close out of contracts to include preparation and negotiation with vendors.
- Provided LAN administration and performed cross cabling for LAN.
- Used Active Directory to manage group policies, adding/deleting users, changing passwords/permissions.
Help Desk Specialist
- Provided support for 600 end-users such as: troubleshooting, .
- Created new server accounts for users.
- Installed software/hardware and configured new computers and laptops.
- Provided technical support and installed hardware and software.
- Instructed classes.
- Network and end-user troubleshooting.
- Configured new PC’s and Laptops.
- Managed and redesigned the Office of Human Resources’ Web site (Head of Web committee).