- Consummate strengths in network planning, design, configuration , troubleshooting and administration .
- Adept Confidential performance tuning, project coordination , and hardware/software configuration.
- Well - versed in routing, traffic optimization, Network Security and other network related functions.
- Strong telecom expertise spans troubleshooting, design, installation, maintenance and provisioning.
- Extensive skills with wireless network equipment including Cell Site, BSC, MSC, routers, VPN and MPLS.
- Bilingual (English & French) with outstanding communication skills, tenacity and matchless integrity.
- Able to collaborate with all levels of management, peers, vendors and customers to ensure project success.
Junos, VoIP, VPN,, OSPF, BGP, MPLS, LANs/WANs, CSU/NIU, Junos, Cisco routers, Cisco Catalyst switches, Lucent/Alcatel switches, Frame Relay, BGTelco, VSAT, Fortigate 200B Firewall, FortiManager, Wireless Access Points, Microsoft Office Suite, eHealth, Data View, Market View, Remedy, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, UNIX, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP Pro, SMS, Terminal Server,, Visio Studio Development Suite, C++, Python
Confidential, Menlo Park, CA
Sr. Engineer, Network Operations
- Deploy and support for Confidential global production and corporate network including edge, backbone, datacenter, campus, and content delivery network infrastructure.
- Work cross - functionally with project management and network engineering to generate implementation plans.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance during deployment activities in our Datacenters, POPs and FNAs
- Perform fault isolation and trouble resolution on network hardware, software, and circuits.
- Maintain asset database for installed network gear and work with Logistics on vendor RMAs.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Day-to-day Operation Support
- Network Design, Deployment of Juniper Equipment.
- Migrate Core Router from Cisco 7606 to Juniper EX8208 VC. Setup New Data Center Confidential the San Francisco International Airport with EX9208, EX3300, EX4500, EX4550, QFX5100 series. Juniper Pulse Secure, Juniper SA 2000
- Hardware inventory, code upgrade recommendation, configuration analysis, Junos Space setup with Service Now and Serve Insight and others JTAC case works as well as knowledge transfer to the team. MX104/240, SRX1500, 3600 Series
Resident Consulting Professional
- Evaluate customer’s organizational structure to plan and participate in network implementation efforts.
- Test and meticulously validate network designs, features and functionality in a lab environment.
- Analyze and swiftly resolve equipment and network problems to optimize connectivity.
- Generate and track equipment Return Material Authorizations (RMAs) through to resolution.
- Document status of network design projects, equipment and problems for submission to customer.
- Facilitate knowledge transfer sessions with customer’s design, implementation and support team.
- Join forces with Resident Engineer to share critical knowledge and reduce risks to network availability.
- Played an integral role in a core migration project, successfully completed on time and within budget.
- Seamlessly migrated building access switches, distribution nodes, core, core node and data center from Cisco technologies to Juniper.
Confidential, Little Rock, AR
Data Network Engineer
- Spearheaded the design, testing and expansion of the Windstream consumer IP network requiring extensive support of PPPoE, RBE, ATM, L2 VPNs, L3 VPNs, BGP, and MPLS data technologies.
- Prepared budgets for cost-effective, scalable, reliable and manageable network solutions, ordered equipment, and steered flawless implementation including circuit design, provisioning and turn-up.
- Identified necessary network changes, validated proposed changes through in-depth testing, prepared a detailed work plan, and proactively interfaced with Data Network Operations group to implement changes on the production network.
- Collaboratively deployed new Confidential 7750 Confidential routers throughout the company’s markets with full accountability for security policies and load balancing.
Confidential, Mount Prospect, IL
- Designed and proficiently administered routers switches, firewalls, access point and VSAT units.
- Played an integral role in a networking project Confidential the Mont Prospect data center which connects to all 8,000+ Confidential stores.
- Troubleshot T1/T3, ISDN, MPLS and Frame Relay data and voice circuits, as well as data link issues via protocol analyses such as BGP EIRGP, OSPF and RIPv2.
Confidential, Hanover Park, IL
- Provided network engineering consultative expertise to leading telecom companies.
- Processed Move/Add/Change orders, switch port assignments, static routes for specific devices on the network, and circuit turn-up and provisioning.
Confidential, Arlington Heights, IL
Data Services Engineer
- Leveraged advanced troubleshooting expertise to deliver frontline maintenance and support for all Data Services Frame/ATM and Confidential customers.
Confidential, Lynchburg, VA
Mobile Apps Tester
- Collected, measured and analyzed reception data from cell towers, and relayed data to the central office for processing.
Confidential, Hoffman Estates, IL
System Services Representative
- Administered in-house computer hardware and software systems, ensured 100% network connectivity for executive administration, and set up, configured and installed Avaya IP equipment using VoIP.