- Strong professional skills with resolving customer related technical software and hardware problems derived from over 15 years of civilian experience, including three years prior military experience.
- Adept at diagnosing or resolving problems in response to customer reported incidents via trouble tickets.
- Routinely plan, prioritize, organize and deliver IT customer support services.
- Accustomed to submitting recommendations to improve efficient use of various systems and responding to special requests for system data.
- Maintain and update system files necessary to control all aspects of system operations and access.
- Well versed in paying strong attention to detail, providing outstanding customer service and products, and problem solving.
- Express oral information effectively to either individuals or groups taking into account the audience and nature of the information to be imparted.
- Familiar with a wide range of software and hardware systems including Microsoft, PeopleSoft, Dell, HP, Cisco phones and various proprietary systems.
Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows XP, MAC El Capitan OSX
Applications: Microsoft Office 365/2016/2013/2010 ; SCCM, IBM Relational Clear Case (installation and configuration), Symantec Ghost, McAfee and Norton Anti - Virus Remedy and various proprietary software packages.
Hardware: Installation and configuration of Macs, Dell PC’s and compatibles.
Remote Software: SCCM, Microsoft Configuration Manager Remote Desktop, Team Viewer.
Administration: Microsoft Active Directory, SCCM.
- Established a 98% closure rate and 96% first call resolution rate; seldom received callbacks.
- Closely coordinated with Microsoft regarding a Windows 10 upgrade and provided documentation for coworkers regarding in - place upgrade from windows 7 to Windows 10.
- Served as the point of contact for Microsoft Confidential integration and provided small group training on the setup and configuration of the Microsoft Confidential .
- Provided small group training (four to eight participants at a time) on Windows 10 updates and troubleshooting.
- Received a Spot Award in 2017 for leadership of a Cisco Phone integration project.
- Involved other teams including, Confidential Server Team, Network Security, Enterprise Security, Enterprise Architects IT Management, and Microsoft Premier Support to assist with setting up a new Microsoft Confidential for deployment to the Field Services Group in support of Confidential Satellite Communications.
- Formulated teams of 3-7 individuals locally and throughout the division to assist with the MS Confidential installation project.
- Provided high level customer support to more than 350 users while maintaining Service Level Agreements at 98%.
- Diagnosed and rectified a wide range of complex computer hardware and software problems.
- Provided advanced technical assistance and comprehensive problem resolution to end users.
- Completed 2017/2018 refresh program, upgrading hardware and software data migration by moving all user data including Microsoft Office365 Suite and configuration of Outlook mailboxes and profiles. Reset network drive mappings, network printers for windows 10 Operating System.
- Served as Team Lead for Cisco voice over IP phone upgrade.
Help Desk Technician
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Used Microsoft Active Directory for administrative purposes.
- Installed and configured hardware and peripherals.
Help Desk Analyst
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- Set up laptops and InFocus machines in conference rooms for daily meetings. Maintained printers, monitors and scanners.
- Performed workstation upgrades for Windows 2000 and XP platform users.
- Set up, configured, and migrated all data per specifications.