Subject matter expertise (SME) in wireless Telecommunications/Network Engineering in digital/analog, BVoIP, Internet, facilities and satellite operations.
- GSM Confidential DX200 MSCi/BSC
- Nortel DMS 100
- Tellabs Titan 5500S/532
- Cisco Access Control Server
- Cisco Wireless LAN Controller
- NetBrain Workstation
Secure Delivery NOC Engineer, Columbia, MD
- Worked with the program and tech team to perform VOIP firmware upgrades, moves adds changes and deletes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve service disruptions using Confidential Aura System Manager.
- Ran user registration reports, historical call traces using Riverbed Steelhead Central Packet Analyzer, Wireshark and Confidential session manager.
- Used Centrify and Entrust with multi - factor authentication to access data center equipment.
- Utilized Remedy, Siebel and Service Now ticketing systems. SolarWinds used for NextGen solution.
NOC Tier 3 Engineer, Princeton, NJ
- Monitored the MPLS WAN/LAN and wireless networks that service P&G’s plants, distribution centers, data centers and general offices using E-Health, Smarts and SDC.
- Resolved customer network issues remotely by guiding Hewlett Packard site support engineers.
- Maintained over 20,000 wireless access points for remote device terminals to load real time shipping orders.
- Used Cisco wireless LAN controllers to access lightweight access points.
- Troubleshot WAN issues with international external business partners and local Internet service providers.
- Diagnosed voice and telepresence issues with HP voice team making sure quality of service markings are correct.
- Worked with other Confidential internal teams, HP and Cisco TAC to diagnose, resolve issues and RMA parts.
- Used Chameleon tool to access PE backbone equipment.
- Utilized NetBrain workstation to monitor, discover, document and troubleshoot devices in real time.
- Worked on Cisco switches 6500, 4500, 3850, 3750, 2950. Routers 2800, 3800, 3900, 7200, ASR1000 configurations and troubleshooting.
Provisional Technical Engineer/Subject Matter Expert, Piscataway, NJ
- Provisioned orders using internal Confidential & Confidential tools for T1, T3 and Ethernet circuits for Private and Public Networks.
- Tested backbone access routers to the customers’ dmarc and equipment in conjunction with the LEC and IT vendors.
- Tested MIS to the LAN port using static, private or DHCP assigned IP address.
- Configured Cisco 2811/3845/Edgemarc 200AW routers using BGP/MPLS/MLPPP/EIGRP and OSPF protocols.
- Tested BVOIP to the customers’ PBX PRI or CAS T1 cards via the T1 controller voice WIC or LAN ports.
- Ported numbers, performed inbound and outbound test call scenarios to ensure voice quality over the network.
- Analyzed, diagnosed, isolated and resolved data and voice outages.
Switch Engineer, Whippany, NJ
- Engineered and implemented translations on the 5ESS/ECP for cell site swings between MSC labs.
- Installed and tested protocol handlers in 5ESS for multi-link access to ATM networks.
- Performed retrofits and software upgrades.
- Added protocol handler vocoders to test 3G-CDMA features on speech handler trunks using EVRCB.