Experienced IT customer - service professional with extensive expertise in hardware and software. Strong track record in delivering world-class support, fanatical about embracing your most-demanding customers. Innovative, reliable, bottom-line oriented & adept in fast-paced environments.
OSes: Linux/UNIX; Windows; Macintosh; Virtual Environments; iOS/Android
Remoteaccess; Tickettracking; Bug: tracking; Version-control; Internet | WWW; HTML | XML; HTTP | FTP; TCP/IP | UDP; SSH; x86; x64
UNIX Team Systems Administrator
Environment: RHEL, Solaris, VMware, Puppet, SolarWinds, Nessus, LDAP/dsa, VCS, Oracle, zfs, TS
- 24x7 Support for nation’s largest department’s data-center needs.
- Administrator for 1000s of servers (mostly Red Hat 6 & 7) & 100s of Solaris 10.
- UNIX Team member responsible for driving twice-daily vulnerability meetings to twice-weekly due to relentless pursuit of remediating findings.
Technical Services Engineer
Environment: FreeBSD, ZFS, Clustering, Samba/CIFS, VMware, GoToMeeting, S3/Cloud, Salesforce.com
- World-wide enterprise customer support for this Global Read-Write Filesystem/Storage Developer.
- Highest closed-case rate while supplying superior, world-class customer support.
Confidential, Palo Alto
Technical Services Engineer
Environment: LAMP (CentOS), Clustering, VMware, WebEx, AWS, Cloud
- World-wide enterprise customer support for this secure file-transfer application company.
- Supporting companies with all their associated security components including SSO, LDAP, SSL VPN, SSL Certs with Mobile Platfoms, as well.
Product Support and Team Engineer
Environment: MicroStrategy, Google Docs, FreeBSD, Tableau, Private Cloud, Hadoop
- Ensured the accuracy of Video Data for the largest global advertisers on this billion-dollar Internet powerhouse.
- Created reports and train users to gain insight into online trends of the world’s Web users.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, Santa Clara
SaaS Support Engineer
Environment: Salesforce.com, Boomi, Cloud, Fuze, Pardot, Hyper-V, MS SQL Server, Java
- Early pre-production employee to build-out infrastructure and set foundation for Confidential 's next phase of their Confidential -focused growth plan in the Cloud.
- Most prolific Community participant (consists of authoring KBAs with various activity points) and juggled most phone-initiated cases, supporting web-based applications.
- Administrated department’s Lab VM Server.
Confidential, San José
Customer Support Engineer
Environment: HTML, JS/CSS, Firebug, LAMP, JIRA, Salesforce.com, Trac, Basecamp
- Ensured cases adhered to service-level agreements (SLAs) for the Confidential Eos proprietary content-management system (CMS) platform.
- Level I/II, troubleshooting issues within Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome & Opera.
Confidential, Santa Clara
Senior Customer Support Engineer
Environment: LAMP (RHEL, Debian), MS SQL Server, IIS/Apache, Bugzilla, SalesLogix, SSH, SVN, .NET, Perl, Java
- Administrated Linux/Windows Server updates remotely & on-site.
- Team lead/trainer of CRM system of SalesLogix, then Salesforce.com and closed largest number of cases for this startup developer of proprietary E-Discovery software (SaaS/appliance/license) for the legal and regulatory industries (startup; web-based LAMP application).
- Authored numerous internal Wiki articles and recognized as department’s most productive agent assisting QA in latest releases on Red Hat, Debian and Windows-based systems.
Confidential, Bloomington, MN
Senior Support Analyst
Environment: Oracle, SQL+, KNOVA, .NET
- Managed largest case-load in company through resolution of both client and server-side issues for Confidential.
- Resident expert and trainer for Confidential ’ client-server architecture.
- Authored, re-edited and ported most pertinent KBAs for inclusion in Confidential Leaning’s KNOVA system.
- Successfully received escalations and closed tickets from day one for this al-software platform development company (startup; web-based content delivery).
- QA’d new releases including unit-tests of hot patches.
- Pioneered the customer-centric web-based ticket-submission specification.