IT Management Professional with a track record of performance excellence in network operations, project management, systems analysis, complex problem solving, and client management. Extensive expertise coupled with numerous technical s ensures precision management of projects during the identification and resolution of problems with maximum benefit to client services. In depth proficiency in management structures, organizational operations, talent assignment and industry best practices. Strong ability to adapt to fast - paced, changing environments while providing above optimal results and exceeding project expectations within budget.
- Sensitive Data Recovery/Protection
- Information Assurance
- System Analysis/Design Expertise
- Time Management
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Technical Presentations
- Problem Resolution
- Network Fault Fixing
- Resource Procurement
- Network Management
- Data/Information Management
- Planning & Scheduling
- Desktop Support
- Deadline Adherence
- Quality Control
- Productivity Increases
- Proposal Development
- Windows 7, 10, 2007, XP, 2000, TSO/ISPF
Monitoring Platforms: Network Traffic Analyzer, SolarWinds, Splunk, SCOM
Networking: Cisco 2800/4300 Series Routers, Cisco Catalyst 2950/2960 Switches
Server Operating Systems: Windows Server 2012 R2 / 2008 R2
Batch Scheduling: CA Workload Automation, BMC Control-M, Tivoli Workload Scheduler, CA-7 Change Management, Problem Management, BMC ProactiveNet, Managed ObjectsTivoli Enterprise Console
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
Network Operations Center Technician
- Integral part of a team of Network Analysts and Cisco Technicians conducting a router replacement project for over 528 branches; end result to validate the running IOS images, configurations and IP addresses have been managed on each new router.
- Proactively troubleshot and resolved assigned branch network lag issues with minimal assistance from the Tier II and Tier III Network Team Members.
- Utilized SolarWinds monitoring to query nodes with high packet loss, inoperable WAN and cellular interfaces, top 5 conversations of traffic between server to server, server to workstation, last 25 events, top 5 endpoints, and current systems that are inoperable.
- Utilized Splunk monitoring to view the bank’s critical network links, initiate proper action on all alerts and to report resolution efforts to the Network Engineering Team.
- Utilized command line interface to successfully configure the Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) access-list within the VLANs on branch routers and switches by non-permitting and permitting the old/new MAC addresses; re-configured interface ports at connection points ensuring the new MAC address was permissible.
- Managed incident, problem, and change order tickets in accordance with the change management guidelines within HPSM with zero discrepancies.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
IT Production Control Specialist
- Researched production problems and initiated corrective action where appropriate; setup/modified, monitored and tracked the mainframe and client server production batch job flows.
- Executed first level problem resolution for mainframe and client server production abends; executed next level call-outs and job restarts/resubmissions for abended production jobs.
- Served as liaison between production IT Operations and production Application Teams; provided documentation/reporting for infrastructure related events.
- Assisted in determining and implementing necessary changes to the IT infrastructure; supported and trained co-workers in use of equipment, monitors and diagnostic tools.
- Built hundreds of batch job schedules that executed numerous batch processes on distributed and mainframe systems which generated various output reports.
- Executed batch job restarts, cancellations and releases per user requests on mainframe and other distributed systems.
- Monitored multiple CA-7 Mainframe, AutoSys Batch Scheduling and Data Transmission platform environments within the accordance of the service level agreements.
- Aided with all functions associated with system shutdowns/startups of distributed and mainframe systems including Initial Program Load (IPL).
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
Mail Services Assistant
- Distributed incoming mail from couriers, inter office locations and postal delivery to various departments.
- Weighed letters and parcels; computed mailing costs based on type, weight, and applied postage.
- Liaised with business technical analysts to deliver end results on assigned projects which were used to generate customer surveys and overall departmental performance reports.
- Managed and updated the department’s website which provided customers with information including, yearly U.S. postal rate changes and mail pickup and delivery times.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Received and sorted campus and/or department mail by departments and prepared bundles of mail parcels for delivery.
- Readdressed undeliverable mail bearing incomplete or incorrect addresses; processed all classes of mail including express mail and private carrier; adjusted and monitored the operation of automated mail processing equipment.