- 5 year track record of demonstrated expertise in information technology and customer service.
- Pursue a rewarding and challenging career applying my expertise in information technology management, and customer support skills which will allow me to leverage my team - building, communication and experience, as well as sharpen my business knowledge in a multi-faceted and highly productive environment.
Confidential, Silver Spring, MD
Fiber Customer Support Analyst
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware (Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 10/ Apple OS devices.
- Provide support for data service, TV and VOIP phone service
- Provide troubleshooting and resolution via PC configuration, home router configuration, Email Client Configuration (Microsoft Outlook, Mac Mail, Windows Live Mail).
- Create trouble reports and provide customers with trouble status via internal ticket tracking system.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), Ethernet and Network Interface Cards.
- Dispatching trouble reports and service orders to appropriate outside installation and repair forces and receiving close out information from those groups.
- Act as the customers advocate in reaching out to functional departments to achieve issue resolution,
- Monitor active customer tickets through to resolution using internal tickets systems.
- Handle highest level escalations from Directors and executives in response to BBU, FCC and PUC’s.
- Perform testing, fault isolation, and troubleshooting wire line communication systems.
- Operate as internal help desk providing advanced technical support and mentoring for frontline agents
- Work with NOC, FNOC and TDNOC to identify network related issues and outages.
- Perform network management and configuration including: LATA Core router changes, facility assignments.
- Provisioned circuits by altering ASAMS, switches, ports, Lata Core Routers, VPI/VCI, assigning ISPs.
- Provide front end technical support with McAfee virus software, Outlook and Microsoft applications.
Confidential, New Carrollton, MD
- Provides support to customers on operational or maintenance aspects of cellular equipment.
- Performs in-house servicing and repair of company's wireless products.
- Serves as customer contact on service related problems.
- Diagnoses mechanical, hardware, software and systems failures, using established procedures.
- Determines most cost effective repair/resolution to minimize customer downtime
Confidential, Washington DC
Facilities Management Intern
- Supports database administrators, working in SQL.
- Assists application and systems testing staff by assisting with application support, documentation and Quality assurance testing.
- Review and comment on Systems Development Life Cycle documentation development and management.
- Website development and maintenance
- Support help desk contractors and system administrators with incident ticket tracking via Footprint by Numara
- Provide end user support to Windows 7 clients within Windows Server 2008 environment. (Account Management / Password resets / Unlock user accounts via Active Directory.
- Inventory and keep track of system hardware and hard drives for future litigation via Microsoft Access.
- Implement and perform network, system, and resource monitoring using enterprise level Norton Security.
- Review, update and finalize agency IT security procedures according to NIST Guidelines.
- VoIP Telephone and Fax Administration via Cisco UC Manager.