- Overall 5 years of IT experience in software design, development and implementation Human Resource Information Services and 3 years of experience in Workday HCM Integration and Reports.
- Maintenance and creation of Workday Supervisory Organizations, Locations, Positions, Cost centers, Cost Center hierarchies.
- Worked on the Object Management Systems like Role Based Security, User Based Security, Job Based Security groups.
- Experience in developing Custom Reports, Advanced Reports and Calculated fields.
- Expertise in advanced reports wherein I had to use different business objects and related business objects in developing awaiting steps in performance business processes.
- Create standard/custom quarterly, annual and ad - hoc reports as needed by business and converting existing PeopleSoft reports to Workday Reports as part of migration.
- Experience in generating Custom reports, Custom fields for data retrieving used in EIBs.
- Project Management experience such as planning, developing, implementing and maintaining HR systems.
- Worked with Workday Studio for Integrations, diagnosed functional issues, report bugs, and take ownership of issue resolution.
- Worked with different staffing models, defining Hire restrictions to Job Management, Position Management and Headcount Management.
- Experience in creating Job Profiles, Job Families and Job Family Groups.
- Worked with business process framework, well verged with multiple configuration options in staffing, compensation, benefit events, time off/leave events, Talent Management Events.
- Strong working knowledge in databases, reports and data migration.
- Created Business Form Layouts for the reports built in compensation using BIRT in Workday Studio.
Confidential - New York City, NY
Workday HCM Functional Analyst
- Configuring Outbound/Inbound Integration with different application interfaces according to the requirements. Managing Data conversions, HR and Compensation related Custom Reports, Security Management, Business Process configuration.
- Consulting with clients on a variety of data integrity issues to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or timeframe
- Supporting Existing Integration and building new integration based on the client requirements.
- Experience creating Job Profiles, Compensation Elements etc.
- Configuring the eligibility rules for the business processes.
- Managing Custom Reports, Security Management, Business Process configuration and configuring the application according to customer requirements and developing system interface.
- Configuring Workday system to meet each client's unique business requirements. Also developed test scripts for other outside systems that interface with Workday.
- Building Studio and Cloud connect Integration to output data from workday into external systems through Studio, EIB and Cloud connect.
- Managing Data conversions, HR and Compensation related Custom Reports, Security Management, Business Process configuration and configuring the application according to customer requirements and developing system Integration.
- Help team in functional configuration and technical integration of the Workday application and updates
- Work on Workday conversion processes and tools like iload, EIB, Workday Studio etc.
- Integrated Workday with external vendor software and across multiple third parties and clients.
- Created and modified Components, Pages, Records, Sub records, Fields, Process Definitions and registering Components in Portal, Menu and Permission Lists.
- Involved in online changes to the delivered pages, components, menus, translate values, and prompt table.
- Involved in preparing project estimates, test schedule and work plan for end-to-end testing.
- Involved in preparing system test plan, test bed, peer reviews, Kickoff meetings and KT Sessions. Extensively involved in testing Data Conversion from PeopleSoft to Workday, End-to-End HR and Payroll Testing.
- Preparing Project Status and Defect Report to drive Defect Prevention meetings
Environment: Workday, Taleo Business Objects, People tools 8.47, HPQC, SQR, People Code, Application Engine, SQL Tools1.4.2, Workflow, Windows 2000/2008.
Workday HCM Consultant
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Create, maintain and direct the tasks on the project plan for the implementation of Workday Human Capital Management.
- Maintain and support all the HR Business processes e.g. Compensation, Hiring, Performance and talent management etc. implemented in Workday.
- Gather detailed business requirements and automate business processes to enhance the current application systems, including reporting. Assist in development of new reports for ongoing customer needs.
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools.
- Create standard/custom quarterly, annual and ad-hoc reports as needed by business and converting existing PeopleSoft reports to Workday Reports as part of migration.
- Assist in the review, testing and implementation of HRMS system upgrades or patches. Collaborate with functional staff to meet the existing business needed.
- Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy that must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation.
- Created Business form Layouts for the reports built in compensation using BIRT in Workday Studio.
- Designed and built both inbound and outbound EIB integrations in various segments of Workday system.
- Worked on setting up scheduling of reports and understanding the required permissions for report sharing.
- Coordinate across client and internal teams to provide metrics and reporting to support the organization's business processes.
- Support the various reporting functions with respect to Workday functionality and client business requirements for new implementation initiatives.
- Worked on Setting up dashboards and work lets.
- Assist team in implementation of Workday. Work with consulting partners on the Conversion tasks, Integration tasks, Security tasks, and Reporting tasks.
Environment: Workday EIB, Studio, API's, Cloud connect, Transformation using XSLT, XML, Webservices, Workday Report Writer, Workday Custom Reports, Workday Calculated Fields.
HCM Business Analyst
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Experience in Core HCM, Workday Benefits, Payroll, Time Tracking and Absence, Performance Management, Advanced Compensation and Recruiting
- Maintain and day to day support of HCM Business processes e.g. Compensation, Hiring, Performance, Security, and talent management.
- Worked extensively on Payroll Interfaces and have designed and developed integrations in both EIB (inbound/ outbound) REST API's and Core Connector, managing business processes, working with EIB, Report Writer, Creating Calculated Fields and Custom Reports, and experience with XML, XPATH and XSLT.
- Report writing includes writing Standard, Advanced, Matrix and Composite reports.
- Configuring compensation business process for exempt and nonexempt workers. Conversion of XML data from custom report to text format using XSLT transformation.
- Created new integration to pull the new hires information using Core Connector Worker and Document Transformation which uses connector integrations XML Output as its data source input.
- Created and used calculated fields in reporting, business processes, integrations, and other areas within Workday. And, Responsible for security groups like User based security groups, Role based security groups.
- Experience in Workday security expertise to maintain and create custom roles & user based security groups, configure Business Process & Domain Security Policies, Configured Integration System Security Groups, Integration System Users
- Worked on several calculated fields, custom objects and reports developed using BIRT like extract single instance, extract multi instance, Arithmetic Calculation, formatting date fields, look up related value, Evaluate Expression, True or false conditions.
- Created and maintained all business process set up data, including all business process definitions, steps, checklists, condition rules, notifications
- Worked on configuration of processes like change job, compensation grades, mass hire, mass productions. Worked on data migration from legacy systems to Workday system using iLoad's and Enterprise interface builder.
- Creating integration business process, EIB's, sequence generators and launching/scheduling the integration templates. Worked on Mass compensation changes and modifications for allowance plans and benefits.
- Performed arithmetic calculation in Matrix report for counting, averaging, summing, ranging between maximum and minimum.
SAP HCM Support Analyst
- Participated in Blue print documentation for various modules and implemented project using ASAP methodology, also converted and translated the business requirements into the system requirements.
- Managed the entire project and supported several modules like OM, PA, TM and Payroll
- Documented all Business Processes for HR: Payroll, Benefits and ECM using Microsoft Visio for better understanding of Business and reviewed them often whenever there is change.
- Have experience using the project planning tools creating, managing and tracking project status.
- Have efficiently created and managed program schedules resources allocation.
- Have working knowledge of Success factor.
- Providing and managing the End user training facilities.
- Prepared the review for the entire team progress, also helped them in all the areas of HCM having Subject Matter Expertise and mapping the business objectives.
Technical Recruitment Specialist
- Worked as a Technical Recruiting Specialist for Bank of America, Lehman Brothers, JP Morgan Chase, and other investment banks.
- Going through the job requirements of fortune 100 US Clients and then screening the best resume and then take preliminary round of interview.
- Handled different employee relation issues.
- Retained employees.
- Also involved in scheduling interview with the end clients.