- Information Technology graduate, with seven years of management experience. Recognized passion for IT while serving as technical resource at former corporations, establishing and managing corporate websites and web services in enterprise technology environments. Resourceful and detail - oriented with excellent communication skills supporting cross-functional internal teams, external partners and key stakeholders. Troubleshooting and identifying needs and providing resolution to critical technology issues with a high-level of integrity. Proven leadership expertise with the ability to lead staff and drive customer service excellence across an organization. Broad academic experience across infrastructure, networks, systems, databases, software and security; highly motivated to apply knowledge and build career in IT.
- Financial, Data, Systems, User Analysis
- Fraud & Risk Mitigation
- Security Technologies
- Network Design/Modeling
- Project Planning/ Coordination
- Software Requirements Analysis
- Application Software Development
- Systems/Software Design
- Troubleshooting/Problem Solving
- IP-Based Protocols
- Database Analysis & Design
- Software Integration
- Enterprise Network Analysis
- Oversaw operation and maintenance of RMA’s corporate websites, comprised of ~1M unique visitors/month.
- Managed secured administrative portal for company staff.
- Supervised team of website administrators on daily activities, performance, and traffic.
- Recorded website analytics and provide details to sales and marketing team on a weekly basis.
- Managed online portal on corporate website; webmail and shared corporate files.
- Contributed on complete redesign and successful launch of new website in 2010 . Coordinated back-end implementation of new designs, pages, and features.
- Consulted with sales department to implement enhanced security and verification system for new client inquiries, which resulted in a 50% decrease in spam messages sent through the online form.
- Oversaw new hotel set up and construction, documented opening logistics in IHG systems from design engineering documents.
- Created detailed operating budget; ADR, Revenue, RevPAR, occupancy, month by month through 2019.
- Completed General Managers training program, Development Pathway, IHG, and Ramp-Up & Perform training.
- Recruited opening management, Front Office Manager, Executive Housekeeper, Maintenance Manager and Director of Sales.
- Initiated local community involvement with memberships to Golden Chamber, West Chamber, Visit Golden and Visit Denver.
- Customized hotel specific sales contracts, sales collateral, budget template, monthly forecasting, group tracking, corporate tracking, department specific supply order forms and budgets.
- Contracted preopening, future group bookings resulting in revenues of ~$80K.
General Manager/Technical Resource
- Partnered with major logistics software company on North American corporate website and customer portal. Ensured website was running smoothly with minimal downtime.
- Assisted with introduction of customer portal for new online products and completed back-end tasks to secure customer data.
- Documented and reported on data analytics to cross-functional departments.
- Orchestrated RevPAR growth of 10% in 2014, achieving a flow through of 55%.
- Successfully drove six favorable quality assurance audits.
- Steadily grew ADR with 2014 surpassing budgeted ADR.
- Established and trained sales team, drove strategic goals to maximize revenue potential with proven results YoY.
- Developed and maintained effective relationships with corporate clients. Initiated yearly rate increases for all corporate accounts and RFPs.
- Marketed hotel for social events; successfully hosted more than 100 annual wedding group blocks, securing hundreds of thousands of dollars in revenues.
- Completed required trainings for general managers, i.e. GRO, OnQ, PMS, Revenue Management, OnQ R&I, ADA, SALT.
Assistant General Manager
- Contributed to a successful hotel opening, recruited and hired all sales management positions, managed daily operations.
- Updated revenue management system proper rate structures and yieldable inventory was aligned for profit.
- Recognized with Manager of the Year Award - 2010.
- Achieved favorable scores for all quality assurance audits from .
- Instrumental in launch of newly branded website; maintained website, email, and hardware.