- Management Information Systems Professional with experience in leading innovative projects and teams involving software Development, change management, SDLC, Agile, Asset Tracking, B2B/B2C integration, ERP (Banner, MS Dynamics GP), data and web analytics, SaaS, data management, upgrades, migrations, mobile app, distributed app, and systems programming.
- Passionate about learning new technology, sharing knowledge, and finding new opportunities to implement new technology enhancements in IT and business systems.
- 23 years of IT Experience
- 15 years of leading single to multiple IT software (cloud/desktop/SaaS) and infrastructure teams.
- 15 years of Task Management, documentation, and Project Lead experience
- 15 years of Change Management, DR and BCP, IT compliance, and budgeting experience
- 5 years of Asset Integrity Management (AIM) and Internet of Things (IOT)
- 15 years of Data Science, Business Intelligence and Data Integration
- 16 years of Database Administration and Development
- 15 years of Business System Analysis
- 13 years of ERP administration and development —MS Dynamics GP, CRM and Banner
- 13 years of System Programming—Windows and UNIX
- 10 Years of SharePoint Administration and Development
- 20 years of vendor and contract management
- 22 years of experience in providing online and onsite
Software Development Manager
- Managed a team of software developers, help desk and IT contractors. Develop project plans for SaaS Asset Integrity Management platform - Parker Tracking System (PTS) www.parker.com/pts and IOT projects involving sensors and RFID. RFPs and vendor selection for PTS mobile platform.
- Hire employees for Global Services IT team. On-boarding and of new team members. Provide motivation, guidance, and quarterly performance review for team members growth, productivity, and development.
- Establish goals, objectives, budget, and project timelines; create SOWs, explain work methods, priorities, project assignment, testing, completeness, and accuracy using JIRA platform
- Develop security standard for PTS API integrations - token-based authentication using JWT and authorization used within the web, mobile application, and externally exposed APIs.
- Setup and maintain RESTful API site for transferring data between IOT platform called SensoNode hosted on AWS, built by Exosite along with Parker QCD division in Minneapolis, smart wearable head gear technology, and Parker Tracking System.
- Develop procedures and guidelines for Parker Tracking System on-boarding and implementation with the cloud platform.
- Communicate with CIO and other leadership with quarterly updates on PTS web/mobile, PTS-IOT, new clients, percentage growth, and upcoming product advancements.
- Change Management: Decommission legacy non-DFARs compliant Cognos reporting and database servers saving the division $250K/annum of Vendor support in addition to hardware, software, and processing cost.
- Consultant for business teams in analytics, improving processes for Supply Chain management, Military and Commercial Repairs, Pricing, etc. and provide information technology solutions while ensuring integrity of the company's data, transaction processing, security, and resource monitoring.
- Provide and webinars to users across North America, EMEA and Asia Pacific divisions on reporting and dashboarding platforms like Webfocus and PowerBi.
- Consultant for key projects across core systems - O365 migration, scope and risk analysis, B2B Integration, Infrastructure and Security, Demand Planning, Forecasting, Product Life Cycle Management, Projects, and Task Management using JIRA platform.
- Provide core server based BI solutions to Customer Support Division for analyzing rapidly developing market requirements and trends using Microsoft Power Bi server, scheduled reports in SSRS, Machine Language using R services, Power Query and M. Created data Integrations from mainframe ERP system to SQL databases for reports and dashboarding purposes.
- Develop guidelines and procedures for upgrade, migrations and DR for Global Services.
ERP System Administrator
- Maintain, develop, and support Financial ERP - Microsoft Dynamics GP and related software modules, SQL DBA and Development, SSIS ETLs, warehouse management and BI solutions.
- Manage outsourced web development and network infrastructure team.
- Develop enhancements in MS Dynamics GP and SQL platform and SharePoint Services.
- Backup, maintenance, upgrade, and migration for SharePoint Server, SQL Server, MS Dynamics GP
Confidential, Visalia, CA
- Cyber High program is designed to allow classroom work over the web for high school students, particularly migrant students.
- Automatic creation of 200 Active Directory users with pre-defined properties and permissions
- Automatic creation of individual virtual web sites and FTP sites for all member schools, with Authentication, permissions, and other properties set on IIS server.