- A highly experienced and motivated Systems Engineer with comprehensive technical skills and superior communication skills, looking to obtain a full time position that will allow me to utilize my diverse skill set and experience.
Confidential, Hollywood, MD
Junior Network Engineer
- Acting as technical escalation point within the Network Team for port issues.
- Help support network infrastructure for government agency.
- Monitor and escalate issues on a daily basis.
- Monitor Solarwind Alerts for issue (i.e High Bandwidth utilization, Node reboot, APC issue)
- Responding to trouble tickets and enquires in a professional and timely manner.
- Installing and improving network equipment when necessary.
- Patch and configure network ports for Network access, VoIP phones, Printers, VTC equipment, and Polycom conference phones.
- Liaison for 3rd party contractor for projects.
- Junior Forescout Network Security engineer,
- Monitoring the CounterAct security device for network access, Bandwidth Capacity, Whitelisting devices, Monitoring traffic on the network
- Add laptops and Mac’s to the network through MAC Authentication Bypass
- Oncoming projects (building moves, office relocation)
- Wireshark to track network activity, spot malicious and suspicious network behavior
Confidential, Herndon, VA
Junior Network Engineer
- Adding Laptops to the network using MAB(MAC Authentication Bypass)
- Answer trouble tickets that come through email.
- Help Senior Network engineer with task and projects.
- Complete hardware repairs and installations.
- Patching laptops with latest updates and software
Confidential, Washington, D.C.
Junior System Engineer
- Help setup network infrastructures in government facility in United States.
- Help coordinate DVC(digital video conferences) within offices and foreign delegates
- Create and Image hard drives for new and existing employees
- Troubleshoot/repair hardware issues for users in a fast paced environment.
- Repair and configure customer’s Outlook profile
- Provide technical support to government clients and contractors on a daily basis
- Opening and closing service tickets on a daily basis
- Research network - level problems on the live network using network management tools
- Resolves support request by making correction or restoration to the network(e.g. router or switch) or the system
- Meeting weekly with peer and supervisors to discuss issues within bureau and ideas to strengthen our efforts to support our users
- Setup iPads and laptops for users who were going on official travel or high profile meetings
- Configure desktop/laptops to Department specifications for use on the network
- Help with configuration and setup of GO accounts for Core or Situational Telework users domestic and abroad
- Help with planning and deployment of applications of software, operating systems
- Help with development of SOP’s for related work issues and procedures
- Managed Window’s 7 OS upgrade for the bureau
Confidential, Washington, D.C
Administrative Assistant/Junior System Engineer
- Filing and Processing paperwork for supervisor
- Running and attending Daily staff meeting to report and inform Government leads on daily task and projects.
- Running and working on special projects
- Troubleshoot /Hardware issues for customers
- Add new users to proper Distribution List in Active Directory
- Troubleshoot and resolve Remedy tickets daily
- Account Lockout reset for users
- Create and Image hard drives for new and existing employees.
- Key part of Bureau’s Asset Management team, barcoding and documenting items