Confidential certified Security Assessment and Authorization professional knowledgeable in risk management framework (RMF), systems development life cycle (SDLC), security life cycle and vulnerability management using FISMA, and applicable Confidential standards. Confidential proven project and team lead with aptitude for good customer service, leadership and excellent communication (both oral and written) skills.
- Demonstrated experience as Confidential Security Analyst and supporting and maintaining client network
- Specialize in the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) and the Security Authorization process based on Confidential publications
- Coordinate in - depth interviews and examine documentation and artifacts in accordance with Confidential SP 800-53 and 800-53A
- Proven ability to thrive in Confidential team environment but capable of operating independently.
KEY SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Security Assessment & Authorization
- Security Planning
- Business Continuity Planning
- Risk Assessments
- Incident Response
- Policy and Process
- Windows Server
- Unix / Linux
- HIPAA Compliance
- Medical Terminology
- Pharmancy Technician
Information Assurance Analyst
- Manage access to the systems and ensure users are aware of their security responsibilities; conduct periodic reviews to ensure compliance with the Confidential .
- Performed vulnerability and baseline scans on the client network using Retina Network Security Scanner and Nessus.
- Adneres to HIPAA regulations for transaction, security and confidentiality
- Develop procedures and templates associated with the Security Assessment and Authorization process and activities to ensure compliance with federal guidelines, and policies.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute Confidential & Confidential ’s and annual security assessment activities, including scheduling, tracking, and updating the activities in Microsoft (MS) Project, and providing project status updates to management.
- Develop security test plans and conduct security testing in accordance with Confidential SP 800-53, Revision 4; Confidential SP 800-53A, Revision 1; and departmental policies and requirements.
- Develop Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms) for identified vulnerabilities.
- Develop and maintain System Security Plans (SSP); ensure systems are operated, maintained, and disposed of in accordance with Confidential ; ensure configuration management is maintained and documented
- Develop and maintain System Security Plans (SSP); ensure systems are operated, maintained, and disposed of in accordance with Confidential ; ensure configuration management is maintained and documented.
Confidential, East Baltimore
Epic Anesthesia Application Analyst
- Provides application implementation support, and serves as primary resolution pint for all issues regarding assigned applications.
- Coordinates activities of assigned projects or particular phases of Confidential given project. Develops and creates detailed work plans, timelines and other appropriates documentation.
- Provides assistance with system selection, system maintenance and upgrade.
- Identifies and recommends solution development for larger and complex projects and ensures best pratice development.
- Develops and monitors testing scenarios and methodogies to demonstrate system effectiveness.
- Updates management, customersand others as appropriate on atimely basis regarding progress on assigned tasks, projects and issues via written or oral reports.
- Assists other IT teams with selection and provide technical evaluation of products and tools to ensure that the proposed solution adheres to enterprise-wide requirements.
Technician & Support
- Provides support services to maintain the pharmacy information systems and other technology used by the pharmacy.
- Works in partnership with the Information Services (IS) team and Nursing Informatics to provide software and hardware support as it relates to pharmacy operations.
- Follows established policies, procedures and regulations and performs various technical procedures,
- Interprets drug orders (verbal and written) and transcribes to computerized patient medication profiles accurately.
- Compounds and dispenses pharmaceuticals including sterile products, chemotherapy, and parenteral nutrition products accurately.
- Maintaining Confidential system for monitoring and reporting on equipment functionality; issuing and logging computers as well as the installation of the equipments.
- Helps team members when the need arises.
- Makes the team schedule and equally fills in the when there is an opening.
- Update on system policies, standards and guidelines in accodance to company, state and federal guidelines.
- Creates and maintains system plans ensuring that systems are operated and maintained in accordance with Confidential
- Develops and maintains detailed work plans, timeliness and other appropriate documentation.
- Creates and monitors testing senarios and methodologies to demonstrate system effectiveness.
- Work with other teams with selection and provide technical evaluation of products and tools to ensure that the proposed solution adheres to state and federal regulations.
- Informs teams, management, customers and others as required on timely basis regarding progress on assigned tasks, projects and issues adequately and effectively.