Customer oriented, seasoned professional, striving to exceed customer/ employer expectations by delivering second - to-none service while maintaining customer centricity in all initiatives and interactions, always putting the customer first. Currently seeking a career change into Information Technology supporting my ability and willingness to learn new technologies and concepts.
- Proficiency with Windows 2000/XP, Windows 7, Windows 10, SQL Server, MAC OS, Remedy, Cloud Computing and network infrastructure
- Ability to maintain a CDL Class B license for 10+ years with proper endorsements, Department of Transportation (DOT) driver qualification policy requirements and ongoing federal DOT physical requirements and testing.
- World-Class Customer Service
- Troubleshooting/ Problem Solving
- Up-Selling/Sales Support
- Time Management Skills
- Customer Order Fulfillment
- Office 365
- Call Center Operations
- Technical/User Support
- Complaint Handling
- Reports & Documentation
- Proficient IT Knowledge
- Link Migration
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
NETWORK OPERATIONS TECHNICIAN
- Provided both on-site and remote assistance to 500+ end users across 3 remote locations requiring basic and complex network and desktop support to include installation, troubleshooting, and support of their computer applications and network devices.
- Researched and negotiated with vendors on the purchase of software and hardware technologies to ensure network projects were managed and successfully completed
- Shadowed experienced technicians which allowed for observing and actively performing tasks such as break fix issues, network troubleshooting and server migrations.
- Successfully identified and resolved issues to ensure minimal business interruption.
- Migrated Single mode fiber from older legacy cisco dwdm devices to newer cisco devices
DATA CENTER TECHNICIAN
- Specialized in on-site support including the receiving, inspecting, tracking, installation, configuration, documentation, and support and troubleshooting of technology equipment such as server builds and configuration, network equipment, storage systems, and cabling within the data center environment.
- Received a significant amount of tasks utilizing Fluke Versiv cable certifiers, automated patching using the Backdoor Factory (BDF), and labeling, pulling and dressing copper and fiber cables. Administered trouble and change tickets related to multiple environments utilizing BMC Remedy software.
- Performed troubleshooting on arista devices
- Assisted in UNIX and Windows system administration.
ROUTE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
- Deliver pre-ordered products and upsell popular brands/products. Efficiently manage customer base within established route with an average of 50+ stops per day.
- Safely operate a commercial vehicle and diligently perform all duties in a safe manner.
- Developed relationships with and provide service and products to existing customers to ensure customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Complete service calls, resolving customer problems or complaints. Respond to customer calls on company provided cell phone in a safe and timely manner.
- Use handheld system to key transactions and manage customer data.
- Manage inventory and balance daily route activities. Protect company assets, including collection of equipment and customer payments. Identify opportunities to acquire new long-term customers to support route growth.
HELP DESK TECHNICIAN
- Over sought the daily performance of computer systems.
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Enter commands and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
- Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors or technicians for service.
- Operated 8-24 passenger vehicles picking up and dropping off clients to desired destinations in a safe and confidential manner throughout the Washington, DC metropolitan areas and assisted passengers with small errands and carrying luggage.
- Transported clients utilizing a brand-new fleet of private cars, limousines, mini buses and vans. Collected payments upon completion of trip.
ROUTE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
- Identified and acquired high quality, long-term, "preferred" customers to support growth through acquisition. Made sales presentations to prospective customers at fairs, shows, exhibits, businesses and residences.
- Grasped complete knowledge of company products and services. Identified customer needs; matched needs to company products and services and overcame customer objections and resistance.
- Negotiated appropriate pricing and adjustment decisions within established guidelines. Followed up to ensure new customers are set as requested.
- Met established sales objectives.
- Communicated front-line conditions and customer problems to manager.
- Created and maintained contracts, accounting and service documentation and logs as required by manager. Successfully negotiated with potential residential and commercial customers.
- Responsible for the setup of furniture and any other merchandise in the customers’ home.
- Performed the necessary functions in a safe and professional manner, while staying on schedule to meet customers’ expectations.
- Maintained high performance levels by staying within the customer time window.
- Accurately communicated and documented the delivery transaction using either a mobile device or the provided paperwork.
- Ensured all tickets were acted on promptly, effectively and closed out promptly.