I have a great understanding of Informational Technology and Operational Technology and how this is used in a working world. Better placing of information and security practices for the OT/IT environment. Advances in Information Technology security to keep Big Data secure. Also understanding Operation Technology and how this is used in an Information Technology world. Taking the information on the producing environment and bring the data inside and also creating a better understanding of what is working and not working.
- Knowledge in several different OS systems - Mac (OsX), Windows desktop and Windows server, Linux
- Ability to maintain great structure in a work place
- Understand importance of Project Management
- Ability to teach if needed and be taught.
- Create and maintain current policies for IT Security local and Enterprise level
- Administered rights to active directory
- Create and maintain domain policies for local and Enterprise levels
- NER Confidential compliance
- Knowledge of LAN, WAN and Metro Networking
- Works well with team members as well as on own
- Ability to grow within an organization
- Hard worker with determination and great organizational skills
- VMWare 5.5 - 6.5
- Iconics 32 & 64 user management
- NetApp NAS
- HP Servers - BL & DL servers
- IBM Servers - X series
- Office 365
- Microsoft Server 2008, 2012, 2012R2
- Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services
- Disaster Recovery and Backup (NETApp Solution, Acronis)
- Database Management (MySQL, PostgresSQL)
- Virtualization deployment and Administration (VMware)
- Networking management (Cisco Prime Infrastructure)
- IP management (infoBlox, ipam)
- Working with low voltage DC for firewalls and switches
- PLC & HMI’s (RSLogix, FactoryTalk)
- Cisco Switches / Routers
- SCADA / Industrial Control Systems
- Cellular modem / router installation
- Citrix Xen Server
- Power Plant Safety
Confidential, Minot, ND
- Maintain multiple servers and different brand of servers.
- Verify users are setup correctly within the active directory, exchange server and office365.
- Work with Microsoft Azure to verify transports of replicated data.
- Lead multiple projects that are being implemented within the new plans for the new Confidential.
- Also work with routing and handling of static IP’s for the new servers.
- Pulling fiber for new 10gig network and also setting up the KVM for monitoring and logging into management side of the servers in production and test.
Field Automation Specialist / Operational Technology / Systems Administrator
- Working on site to install panels, switches, fiber and cellular modems for communication between the pump, houses, plc panel and HQ.
- Create domain policies specific to OT and the environment.
- Maintain 110+ virtual servers and create disaster recovery policies and testing.
- Maintain all servers, firewalls, switches and routers in server room. Identify new needs, design a system flow for new hardware or software installs and take risk assessments on the project, implement any needed down time if incorporating with other preexisting hardware or software and finally teaching end users how to use the new environment.
- Running all the projects for the PCN and PCD upgrade. Run all networking cables and fiber lines when needing repair or new hardware installed.
- Put in for budget requests and acquisitions for new hardware while maintaining budget list for next year.
- Work with the Confidential (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) environment and end users, maintaining multiple communication platforms that allow end users to the data on a visual basis.
- Working with Iconics and Xspoc to bring data from the field to a visual standard for end users.
- Work with SAP to put orders in and maintain personal hours along with project hours and contractor hours.
Owner / Operator, Bismarck, ND
- Owned my own company where I grew and maintained a small clientele and specialized in Computer Network / IT Security Consulting, Computer and Server Repair and Custom builds, Graphic Design, Web Development, DNS setup, Cpanel Setup, Company Branding, and Hyper-V setup & install.
Network Security Analyst
Confidential, Bismarck, ND
- Maintained Cisco switches, routers and wireless APs
- Project manager for cisco prime infrastructure (all of Basin and sister site’s wireless Access Points and controllers) While introducing Meraki AP’s into environment.
- Travel to locations to repair or setup new AP’s and cisco hardware at power plants, TSM shops
- Stay up to date on for Cisco and Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Work with other departments on projects
- Design and implement hardware for locations
- Work with SolarWinds, Infoblox (DHCP, ipam), Radius(juniper) and SysAid (ticket system)
- Working with diagnostic tools (Fluke network testers, Fluke Air Wi-Fi tester, Fluke Fiber Tester)
- Work with Unify (Siemens) Open Scape and Polycom Spectra Links Wi-Fi handsets (Moving to Cisco Phone System)
- Setup Juniper Firewalls for TSM operations
- Work with NSM and Space for Juniper Firewalls
Director of Operations
- Maintained all Hardware and Software
- Reviewed and maintained budget for hardware and Software
- Setup Green screen and broadcasting hardware (16 channel broadcasting console for online deliberations, NewTek Tricaster for Broadcasting online)
- Spun up the “Cloud server” from Rackspace for online hearing.
- Line up hotel stays and room rentals at Hotels for deliberations
- Make sure all equipment is packaged and sent in large pelican containers for safe shipping
- Marketing / Design for website and branding
IT Security Specialist
Confidential, Bismarck, ND
- Domain Admin for 30,000+ Employee, multi city forest domain
- Write Policies and Procedures local and enterprise level with hardware / software in mind
- Maintain current policies with in the corporation on local and Enterprise Levels
- Bring policies to the committee first before implementing into the center
- Work with VMWare / Vsphere for the virtual environment
- Hyper-V setup and install’s
- Setup thin clients for the virtual environment
- Epic Security Coordinator
- Setup and maintain security for Epic (EMP and SER records, willow, one chart)
- Coordinate with project managers on migrations and next steps (creating templates, what security levels need to be in place while provisioning users)
- Teaching Epic “break the glass” and its needs
- Running Epic Security Audit tools for (access history, item history and change history)
- Maintain current and new policies with HIPPA / HITECH in mind.
- Work with Forensic tools - i.e. AccessData FTK imager, Forensics bridges eSATA, SATA and IDE
- Planning disaster recovery measures for mission critical data.
- Keeping up to date on current hacking trends for low to high-level virus attacks.
- System Administrator for Edgewave iPrism URL filtering program
- Run vulnerability scans with GFI LanGuard /Solarwinds/Kali-Bactrack6
- Maintain proper scan of BYOD’s (bring your own device) on our network.
- Follow current trends on all iOS, Android and blackberry exploits
- Track trustwave scans for PCI-DSS issues, and make sure that the proper changes to HTTP/HTTPS issues are done when found
- Maintain all IT Security structures for Confidential Bismarck and sister sites in western Confidential
- Setup security door access panels (CK720 & CK721’s) and making sure they are programmed / networked correctly before the going live
- System Admin for JAMF software (Apple/iOS tracking and monitoring software)
Confidential, Bismarck, ND
- Maintain 5100+ computers throughout Confidential, cities include Bismarck, Dickinson, Jamestown, Underwood, and Minot
- Driving to sister sites to repair, swap out or setup computers and add them to the domain
- Setup network printers onsite and offsite at sister locations, testing printer functions before leaving
- Maintaining ticket count while prioritizing tickets as they are received
- Setting up and maintaining several software programs within the medical field. employees how to use different software programs (Office 2007, 2010, oracle and medical programs)
- E-mail setups on Microsoft Exchange Server “03” and 2010
- Setting up security door access panels (CK721’s) and making sure they are networked correctly before the going live
- Image computers with Altiris and push jobs for installs of specific needs to setup for Doctors or other workers at the locations
- Communicating with Vendor support to replace computer parts under warranty
- Appropriately scheduling times to do computer moves with management and employees
- Keeping track of the computers we swap out for next year’s budget