- AWS, Microsoft Azure, GCP, CenturyLink cloud Solutions
- Load Testing, Loadrunner 9.5,11.55, HP ALM Performance Center, HP Diagnostics, Quality Center, Business Availability Center.
- Eight and half years in UNIX, Linux, Ultrix, Solaris, Fault Tolerant Stratus UNIX.
- Fifteen years in RHEL, Suse, CentOs, Fedora, Ubuntu Linux.
- Programming in Python, Perl, awk, sed, shell (ksh, c shell, bash)
- Team leader, Excellent Team Player and capable of working independently
Software: SDLC, HP Quick Test Professional, HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT), HP LoadRunner 11.52,11.0,9.5, 9.0, 8.1, 8.0, 7.6, HP Performance Center 8.1, 9, 9.5, 11, 11.5, HP Diagnostics, Business Availability Center, Test Director 7.6, HP Quality Center, SES modeling Software, Symbolic Mathematics Packages, S - plus5.0, Microsoft Office, Git, Github, Quality Management System QMS, Test Management System TMS, HP Perfview, Subversion 1.7, Splunk, Wireshark, New Relic, Selenium, Jmeter, IP Tables, Puppet, Appplication Dynamics, etc..
Systems, Protocols, etc.: UNIX servers, PC's, Macintosh, IBM Web sphere, MQ Series, IMS,firewalls. Familiarity with the ATT telecommunications Network and the underlying technologies: Voice over IP, ATM, Frame Relay, LDAP, S. Switching and the signaling systems (SS7 Network). ATM Network, Communications systems e.g. H323, SIP, ATM, Java, X.25, BX.25, TCP/IP, DNS, SNMP, MIBs, FTAM, NFS, CORBA, Cognos.
Cloud: AWS ( VPC, EC2, ELB, S3, Route 53, Dynamo DB, Cloudwatch, IAM, lambda, etc.) ; Microsoft Azure (Azure Vms, Storage, Virtual Networks, Resource Templates, etc.); Openstack, GCP, CenturyLink, etc..
Confidential, Arlington, VA
Solutions Architect, DEV/OPS
- Pre-sales Pilot Installation on customer environment. Including critical customer devices and equipment needed to be monitored. In order to be facilitate the sale to the customer.
- Supported several clients in enterprise environment to design AWS, VMware, and Hardware for their Enterprise Monitoring Solutions needs.
- Solutions depend on their number of devices to be monitored, physical location, device organization, customer environment, number of users, network environments, physical or virtual environments, high availability, etc.
- Pre-sales Pilot installation for Izzi, Mexico City.
- Designed customers Production Architecture on the multihost monitoring solution Zenoss Service Dynamics 5
- Production Solutions included solutions in AWS, Vms on VMware, Physical Hardware, etc.
- Deployment of the application and configuration of the devices to be monitored, servers, firewalls, networks, etc. etc. (Zenoss Deployment )
- Building AWS Zenoss Laboratory. America Movil Deployment Mexico City, Claro Deployment Quito, Ecuador.
- Deployment and delivery of the Monitoring environments for Confidential (Monterrey, Mexico) in microsoft Azure, Vmware and Physical servers.
- Deployment and delivery of Izzi Implementation in AWS, Mexico City.
- System Administrator for the AWS account for all the technical people in Confidential Technologies. Account creation, Rights and responsibilities creation, environment creation, etc.
Environment: AWS Cloud, Microsoft Azure Cloud, VMWare ESXi 6.0 &6.5, RHEL 7, Centos 7, Chef, Windows Server 2012, Zenoss Service Dynamics 5, Docker, Weblogic Server 7.0, 9.0, 10.0, Application Dynamics, etc.
Confidential, New Carrollton, MD
Senior Performance Engineer
- Short term contract to conduct performance testing on applications, component and Release Testing, and 1095B&C Load and Endurance tests. included: Deployment of applications AIR 6.2 release, ACA (Affordable Care Act) IR (Information Returns),
Environment: HP ALM Performance Center 11.52, (True Client Protocol, etc.), Red Hat Enterprise Linux RHEL 6, Oracle, Windows 2007 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2, JMeter.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
Linux Administrator - Tools Specialist
- Procured server for merging two separate instances of Sitescope on hardware to the new VMware location, improving/correcting SiteScope and aligning Deployment Architecture.
- Helped to migrate physical severs to a private cloud Vmware environment
- Installed, configured, licensed and deployed and HP SiteScope 11.24.
- Reconfigured Alerts for different groups in order to maintain 24X7 availability of the servers. Servers include 627 Windows, 519 RHEL, 254 Centos, 77 ESX.
- Responsible for configuring enterprise tools for a large diverse environment to provide functional subject matter experts (SMEs) system availability and trending metrics. Developed Management Reports for availability, capacity, trending, and other reporting requirements. Defined system support requirements to include monitoring, capacity, and patching/updating. Analyzes and resolves program support deficiencies.
Environment: HP SiteScope 11.22, VMware vCenter Server 5.0.0, Red Hat Enterprise Linux RHEL 5, 6, CentOS 5, 6, Weblogic Server 10.0, Oracle, JIRA, Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2003 R2, Windows 7, Jmeter.
Confidential, New Carrollton, MD
System Performance Architect
- Analysis to evaluate / verify performance characteristics of the proposed system implementation for the Confidential AIR /Inflowsuite in the Confidential environment (simulated in AWS Private Cloud)
- Analysis to gain confidence that the Confidential AIR/Inflowsuite was able to handle representative ratios ACA (1095A, B, C) and Legacy Confidential (1099B, INT) anticipated peak volumes.
- Increasing workload conditions 3,6,12% to find scalability of AIR Inflowsuite and if the system fails to meet performance Requirements.
- Analysis of peak Day data and mix types of the Millions of IR (Information Returns)
- Analysis of the LoadRunner scripts, number of files, number of users, scenarios implementation of the correct load for the different load tests (345, 354, 363, 372, 380, 455 Million of Confidential toggling different parameters).
Environment: AWS, CloudWatch, VPC, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4, Jboss EAP CXF 5.1.2, Oracle RDBMS 11g, CA Directory, Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2003 R2, Ubuntu and Windows 7 Desktop, NG InFlowSuite, HP Loadrunner 11.52, Weblogic Server 11g, Websphere MQ 188.8.131.52.
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
Python Testing Programmer
- ETL Python programming of the DOM XML parsing and comparison for verification of the Data migrated from the Google website to the Stata Database.
- Verification of the three databases: Pending and Registered Trademark Casefiles, Trademark Assignments and Patent assignments.
- Data since April 7 .
- Automated Testing as part of the Continuos Integration / Continuos Deployment with Jenkins.
- Modification of the Selenium tests that need to be upgraded for the Regresion Testing Package.
Environment: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.1, Windows 7 Desktop, SQLite 3.7, subversion 1.7. Python 2.6
Confidential, Reston, VA
Senior Performance Engineer
- Performance Testing/Simulation of the em7 product.
- Finding limitations of the product increasing number of devices monitored, data collection and different hardware and software configurations.
- The maximum configuration had 120 Collectors, 5000 devices, etc. simulated by VMware devices, Linux Virtual Machines, SNMP simulators, etc.
- Updates to the Regression Package Testing software that uses Selenium.
Environment: Ubuntu Linux Desktop 11.10, Centos Servers, Windows and Mac clients, Python, Jenkins, VMWare ESXi 6.0 &6.5, vCenter, Simplesoft and Mimic simulators
Confidential, Washington, DC
Performance and Capacity Planning Test Lead
- Cost optimization of the mainframe loads that saved millions of dollars in costs by mainframe processing and delaying upgrading costs. Different load types require different response times and by optimizing classified demands we were able to obtain more from our processing.
- Installed, configured and deployed HP Performance Center 9.5 and 11.5. Three controllers and 8 injectors.
- Coordinator Release 2, 4 for the Performance and Capacity Planning team for 2011.
- HP Performance Center System Administrator and support. Troubleshooting and support off hours for testing activities e.g. injectors (load generator), administrator site, database, controller, data processor, etc.
- Designed, Planned and executed Performance Testing for the Benefit Admin Application.
- Asset Migration of the scripts, recreation of scenarios and monitors. Definition of projects (scripts, monitors and scenarios for application areas). Separation of project users with different hardware to avoid collision and hosing between projects and damage to injectors due to cleaning of results, etc.
- Designed, planned and executed Performance Testing for the SOW 020 Access to Real-time Enrollment and Claims Data Web service.
- Coordinated Release 2 and Release 4 for the Performance and Capacity Planning team for 2010.
- Installed, configured and deployed Sitescope version 9.5 and version 11.0.
Environment: zOS, UNIX servers, Windows 2003 Servers, Windows XP clients, IBM DB2 databases, HP SiteScope, Oracle Cluster Databases, Websphere 6.1, 6.2 and 7.0, Oracle Clusters, Wily Introscope, Cognos, HP QC, HP RUM.
Confidential, Columbus, Ohio
- Loaded and Configured a Suse Linux Server, with Apache web server, written in PHP language, CSS Cascading Style Sheets, and using MySql database for storing the information for the site. The template pages were designed with PHP.
- Designed, wrote Data collection package with development of Python, Perl, Web libraries, Ksh, awk, sed Scripts for the Data Analysis of the web portal.
- Measured GUI Performance testing response times and internetworking requirements on Suse Linux server.
Environment: Open Suse Linux11.1, Apache, MySQL5.1, PHP, CSS, Dreamweaver, Windows XP.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Senior Quality Assurance
- Testing of the Copperhead Release of the Confidential product.
- Responsible for the testing for Shell Extension and Performance testing executing Perl and Python scripts.
- The Regression package scripts tested the API through the shell extension, different paths through the software, installation/Maintenance, drivers, and traffic to the backend server database.
- Used different environments to produce the scripts as well as to execute scripts.
Environment: Suse Linux, .NET Environment, Apache, MySQL 5.1, PHP, CSS, Windows 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Perl, Python, VMWare.
Confidential, Hopewell, PA
Senior Quality Assurance
- Development and implementation of the Performance Engineering Process.
- Scripted in Python and MS SQL programming for the data collection in order to learn statistics such as the number of transactions per hour each day, the number of users, the number of procedures called, etc.
- Showed the progressive increase in the frequency of DB requests over years of use of the application.
- Investigated, planned, scripted, executed performance testing, with the HP Load Runner 9.0 of the AssetLink (ASP .NET application) a financial foreclosure application including 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11 releases.
- Tested early and discovered code that critically degraded performance of application. I stopped a major problem from going to the field. Identified slow SQL stored procedures that occurred in the business process that were needed.
Environment: ASP .NET Environment, Windows Server 2003, Microsoft SQL 2005, Biztalk 2000, Python
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Senior Load Test Engineer
- Migration to J2EE applications running on Linux on IBM mainframes. Member of the 4-person team to maintain, script, execute Performance Testing for INET with 237 different applications for Confidential . Intranet 1 (253 scripts), Intranet 2 (43 Scripts), Intranet PT3 (53 Scripts), Internet (72 Scripts), J2EE (161 Scripts), SharedCompPT (64 Scripts), Billing (12 Scripts).
- Executed load testing for Property and Casualty Information Technology web - based applications. Including but not limited to J2EE, JMeter, C#, ASP .NET, Citrix, mainframe CICS, DB2 with Loadrunner, Performance Center 8.0, 8.1, logging defects in Quality Center. For releases PC1-06, PC2-06, PC2-07, PC3-07, PC5-PC6-07.
- Investigated, troubleshooted application performance issues on the field using Mercury Diagnostics, HP Business Availability Center. HP Sitescope.
- Scripted and executed individual Load Testing for different applications such as: The Learning Management System (LMS), Siebel Retail7.8, Nationwide Drive-In Scheduler,
- Scripted and executed Performance Test for Catalyst 2007 mainframe CICS, including applications as Business Auto (BA), Business Owners Premium (BOP) and General Liability (GL) region UNTAU42 for comparison testing for pre-build 4 against build 4.
- Assisted in the administration of Performance Center 8.1, 8.2 adjusting number of users, number of load generators assigned to what environments, creation of user Ids,
Environment: J2EE, Oracle 9i, DB2, Websphere 5.1, Weblogic 7.0, Linux, ASP .NET, Windows Server 2003, XML, SOAP, MQ Series, etc.