- 7 years of professional working experience in testing VoIP Networking/Telecom service and equipment with extensive experience and deep understanding of Converged data, Voice and Video technologies in multi - vendors’ environment.
- Strong design knowledge and support of IP-PBX, AVAYA systems, Cisco Collaboration technologies, Data, VoIP, Video networks.
- Expertise in VoIP/UC: Cisco Collaboration(CUCM, CUC, IM&P, CUACA, UCCE/UCCX, Expressway, Cisco IOS Gateways, Telepresence,
- Expertise on working with Session Border Controller (SBC) (4250, 4500, 9200)
- Worked with on premise Polycom CMA, RMX and Real Presence Infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of SIP, TCP/IP Networking, PSTN, DHCP, VPN, LAN and WAN technologies.
- Expertise on Avaya Communication Manager 6.3, Avaya Modular Messaging 5.2, Avaya One-X softphone, EC500 features, Avaya Session & System MGR, Avaya ASA tool, Avaya Call Center, Avaya trunking and Avaya routing
- Hands on Experience with
- SM (Session Manager): SIP Proxy and Registrar
- VP (Voice Portal): Interactive Voice Response
- CM (Communication Manager): PBX
- MX (Meeting Exchange): Avaya Audio video conferencing bridge
- Endpoints (hardphones & softphones): 96xx, 46xx, 1XC, IP softphone
- Proficient in SIP call flow tracing with detail analysis and monitoring skills.
- Experience in setting up CUCM server, CUC server, PCA server
- Experience in planning, implementing and supporting CUCC (Cisco Unified Communications and Collaboration suite (Call Manager, Unity Connection, Presence, CWMS, eFax, Telepresence, Video Calls, Expressway) )
- Experience on ICM CMS API consultations and deployments.
- Experience in performing IOS configurations and troubleshooting on voice protocols
- VoIP/Network development and in Quality assurance for client/server, network and web based Products.
- Maintained direct and control a variety of complex audio visual, video teleconferencing and information systems, equipment and their components to include the Polycom HDX and VSX series and Tandberg Codec C20, C40 and C60
- Experience in VOIP calling features and highly proficient in SIP call flow scenarios.
- Troubleshooting VoIP protocols SIP, RTP, H.248, H.323, IAX, MGCP.
- Experience in Testing End to End SIP Trunking Environment including Session Border Controllers SBC, E-SBC.
- A good knowledge of Call Generator such as Abacus 5000 and Empirix G5.
- Highly skilled in Design, Development and Automation of Test Plans & Test Cases.
- Proficient in testing of class 5 features implementation in VoIP systems.
- Very versed in implementation, system integration testing, and installation of IP-phones.
- Worked with Cisco Unity IVR, SIP IAD, SCCP, RTP, RTCP, H.323, QoS, G711, G724, and CALL MANAGER.
- Strong knowledge of relevant IETF RFCs, IEEE & ITU-T standards.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suites such as MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Office 97/2000/2003 , 2007/2010.
- Strong knowledge interconnectivity of SIP based VoIP systems, H.323, and PSTN.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Customer Voice Portal, Thorough knowledge of PSTN technologies (ISDN, T1, E1, FXO, FXS, SIP), Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE), Cisco ISR Routers G1/G2/G3, Voice Over IP Protocols: SIP / H.323 / MGCP / SCCP, Cisco Unity Connection & Unity Express, Cisco Unified IM & Presence, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express, Cisco Agent Desktop (CAD), Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC), Cisco Unified Attendant Console, Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise, Cisco Unified Call Studio (CVP Studio) Application Development, Cisco Emergency Responder, Cisco Voice Gateway configuration and troubleshooting, Cisco Unified Workforce Optimization (Calabrio), Cisco Real Time Monitoring Tool (RTMT), Cisco Jabber, Traditional Avaya G3 PBX (Avaya Definity Basic/Advanced Administration training), Prologix, Merlin Legend Key System, Avaya S8700 VoIP, Avaya G 00 VoIP PBX, Avaya G 00 VoIP PBX, Avaya Aura Communications Manager 5.x, 6.x,7.x, Integrated Management, Avvid Messaging, Avaya Meeting Exchange Enterprise 5.2, Avaya Modular Messaging 5.2 (Exchange Backend & Message Store), Avaya Octel Aria 250 Voice Messaging Servers, NEC NEAX 2400 IMS SIM PBX, Stromberg Carlson DBX 1200, Harris 110 PBX, Northern Telecom SL-1, Cisco 6500, Cisco 3825 Router, Cisco ISR's and various Gateways, Zeacomm Contact Center Servers, Cisco 7900 and 8800 series IP phones, 7900 and 8800 series, Cisco Wireless Phones, CMA, RMX, ASA 5500 series firewalls, Polycom HDX and VSX series and Tandberg Codec C20, C40 and C60, SIP, MGCP, H.323, SCCP, VSS, Multicast capabilities, IPS SIP, SIP trunking, SIP connect 1.0/1.1 specifications, SDP, H.323, H.248, IPv6/IPv4, OSPF, BGP, MPLS, PPP, PIM-SM, PIM-DM, SS7, ISDN (Q.931), DHCP, DNS, PPPoE, Asterisks PBX, ICMP, IGMP, HTTP, SMTP, TCP, UDP, STP.
TOOLS: Wireshark, Empirix Hammer, Shennik Linux ( Solaris, Ubuntu and Fedora distributions), C++, Unix shell scripting, XML, Switches, Routers, Debuggers, ATAs, eMTAs, OLTs, ONTs, Packet analysis tools, Sun Virtual box, VmWare, VoIP gateways & Simulators, HP Quality Centre.
Cisco Voice Engineer
- Worked on Finesse gadget development and upgrades and patch maintenance
- Worked on Avaya Communication Manager 6.3, Avaya Modular Messaging 5.2, Avaya One-X softphone, EC500 features, Avaya Session & System MGR, Avaya ASA tool, Avaya Call Center, Avaya trunking and Avaya routing
- Response, triage and restoration of incidents
- Raise and implement site dispatches for hardware replacement; break-fix changes for faulty equipment, incident troubleshooting & issue resolutions.
- Avaya IPT staging, pre-implementation and implementation support of NGCN WMA Branch deployment; which include:
- Review of Communication Manager (CM) configuration of locations; i.e. phone IPs, Network Regions, etc
- Installed and configured Oracle Enterprise Operations Monitor for Lync Conferencing project
- Worked on SME for SBC knowledge transfer for SBC insourcing from Verizon, Authored "Troubleshooting the Oracle SBC", defined daily, weekly and monthly preventative maintenance for SBCs. Detailed how to for common call problems such as hardware failure, exceeded thresholds (CPU, Memory, Session, Temperature), fast busy, dropped calls, no and one way audio, echo, and static, defined SNMP queries for SBC Performance Monitoring project
- Expertise in setting up dialing plan and DID number strategy for our AMER, EMEA and ASIA
- Involved in performance testing, doing health care test with applications such as anti-virus, VPN client, Reliatel, NECTAR
- Build CM network maps for new IP subnets
- Installed, configured, tested, and implemented Cisco Unified Communications Manager 11.x, in addition to other UC 11.x platforms such as Unity Connection, UCCX, IM&P, and CER
- Troubleshoot, Identify and Resolve all VoIP & IPT related incidents over different technologies/Vendors: CUCM, CUC, IM&P, CUACA, UCCE/UCCX, Expressway, Cisco IOS Gateways, Telepresence, Microsoft Right Fax, Informacast Paging Sever.
- Worked with ICM Engineer for routing issues and provided ICM troubleshooting and script support.
- Administration and configuration of Cisco Unity subscribers, call handlers, auto attendants, and directory handlers.
- Configured all aspects of Contact Center Express 10.6x
- Provided Level 3 support for all escalated issues related to voice and worked with the business groups
- Designed and documented new call flows based on business requirements and standards.
- Performed basic system administration including: Moves, Adds, Changes, Deletions, and monitoring of systems.
- Worked closely with Cisco TAC to resolve critical issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Configure & manage CUIC for reporting purposes in a UCCX 10.6x environment
- Include building CUCM server, CUC server, PCA server
- Engaged with customers for presales to review network design, system requirements and project planning. Provided an overall plan for the end-to-end solution of Cisco WebEx, Cisco Jabber and Video Services
- Manage and maintain over 40,000 end users with Cisco video conferencing. Provide support for Cisco Call Manager 10.5.2, Cisco Unity, Cisco TMS services, WebEx, Cisco Jabber, Microsoft Skype for Business and Cisco desktop phones with video.
- Worked on Dial Peers, Dial Plans, SIP registration and SIP Trunking
- Creation of test extensions
- Activate monitoring for phone registration
- Worked with Cisco and avaya networking systems with capability to configure and troubleshoot voice related hardware
- Plan, configure, and deploy voice gateways, CUCM, UCCX, and 10,000+ end points.
- Design and implement Cisco Unified Communications Manager / Express and Cisco Unity Connection / Express.
- Configure programming IVR scripts and auto attendant using UCCX and Unity express.
- Configure H323 and MGCP Voice gateways, and manage end-to-end implementation of Unified communication infrastructure for multi-location businesses.
- Configure VOIP dial-peers, route patterns, route lists, hunt lists, translation patterns, and SRST.
- Configure voice gateways, and correct dial-peer issues, hunt groups/lists, and route patterns in CCM.
Environment: Avaya G3 PBX (Avaya Definity Basic/Advanced Administration training), Prologix, Merlin Legend Key System, Avaya S8700 VoIP, Avaya G 00 VoIP PBX, Avaya G 00 VoIP PBX, Avaya Aura Communications Manager 5.x, 6.x,7.x, Cisco Call Manager 10.5.2, Cisco Unity, Cisco TMS services, WebEx, Cisco Jabber, Microsoft Skype for Business, CUCM/CUC/CER/IMP version 11.5, Cisco Finesse, Integrated Management, Call Manager version 4.x and 6.x, Cisco ISR 2800 and 3800, Unity 4.04, VPIM, UCX 7.1.3, phone models 7941, 7942, 7960, 7961, 7962, 7975.
Cisco Voice Engineer
- As a Cisco Voice Engineer I am responsible for designing and maintaining all Cisco Voice equipment.
- Work to meet deadlines for new site configuration, upgrades, daily adds, moves and changes for Cisco Call Manager, Unity, UCCX, Cisco Jabber, Synn Apps paging software and Infortel Select call accounting system.
- Install & Configure Cisco Finesse 11.5 & Cisco Unified Intelligent Center with Live Data 11.5.
- Customize CUIC Report Gadget with Firefox & Templates, SocialMiner/MediaSense 11.5
- Install Management Portal, Enterprise Chat & Email Integrate UCCE with IVR Solutions UCCX
- Deploy Parent/Child Integrate UCCE & UCCX Integrated solutions, configurable screen pops.
- Support & troubleshoot CUCM, CUC, UCCX, UCCE, UC5xx, VCS, TMS, CTS, IM&P, End Users.
- Full UCCE administrator. Setup phones, extensions, ICM scripting, SQL reporting.
- Work directly with physicians and office managers to ensure that configuration for each office fits their needs for an efficient work environment while giving an overall good experience for calling patients.
- Provision and support customer and carrier connections across the Acme Packet 4250 Session Border Controllers (SBC) and 9200 combination SBC and Transcoder platforms
- Provide back-end support for Adtran 9xx deployments
- Worked on Session Border Controller (SBC) (4250, 4500, 9200)
- I work directly with vendors to resolve phone company circuit outages and issues to resolve in a timely manner.
- Routinely operate, maintain, direct and control a variety of complex audio visual, video teleconferencing and information systems, equipment and their components to include the Polycom HDX and VSX series and Tandberg Codec C20, C40 and C60.
- Configuration of Cisco Emergency Responder (CER) and verified installation by testing with local PSAP.
- Configuration and troubleshooting of Cisco 2921, and 3845 voice gateways.
- Configured Cisco VOIP sets; 7975, 7940, 7941, 7960, 7937/8831 polycom and 8841 SIP Devices.
- Implementation of new Cisco Call Manager 9 .1 site build outs using MGCP protocol over multicluster integration.
- Configuration of UCCE, resources, teams, skills, Creating Reports for New User, Supporting for Cisco Finesse
- Worked with on premise Polycom CMA, RMX and Real Presence Infrastructure.
- Configuration of analog devices using FXS/FXO and EVM gateway modules.
- Performed installation of new Cisco hardware in over 500 banking institutions.
- Provided excellent customer service & delivery of technology services and products such as Microsoft Exchange
- Worked with local telco on performing DID migrations and cutovers of new incoming PRI circuits.
- Work with phone company vendors for new service, porting numbers and new circuit and line installs. Troubleshoot internal cabling issues for all offices and make necessary repairs.
- Contact and coordinate new cable installations for all offices and ensure the work is done in a timely manner.
- UCCE Call Manager, ICM and IPIVR configurations and updates
- Routing Script configurations and updates
- CUIC Dashboards and Report updates
- Agent CAD issues and resolution
- New Hire phone setup and Agent Configuration including Terminations
- Responsible for creating documentation and updates of the UCCE infrastructure
- Voice Gateway troubleshooting
- Calabrio configurations for screen and call recording
- Vistapoint updates for front desk call transfers
- Worked out of Service Desk queue as first-line of support
- Gained knowledge on wireless equipment (verification, debugging & test), protocols (IEEE 802.11), WLAN design, and Physical Layer design.
- Worked as an instructor for hardware and basic networking course that includes IP Addressing, IPv4, Subnetting, VLSM/CIDR, Static, RIPv1, RIPv2 routing protocols.
- Hands-on Training in the Subjects: Mobile Communication, IP networking and security,
Broad Band, Optical fiber communication, Digital switching systems, Digital transmission system and GSM/LTE.