- Lead a team of 5 engineers to manage Coca - Cola’s network and allocated resources as needed
- Defined network architecture future state design, network services partners, and capabilities
- Defined repeatable network designs to optimize the cost and resilience of the network across all North American locations
- Analyzed areas including wide area networks (WAN), local area networks (LAN), and SaaS solution integration, private and public cloud based hosting, security, and network perimeter functions.
- Knowledgeable in complex routing, wireless LAN, F5 load balancing and bandwidth load balancing using EIGRP, OSPF, BGP and firewall, traffic optimization and cloud hosting network architectures and VPN designs
- PM Tools Cisco Prime, ACS, Orion Solar Winds, Net cool, HP Open view and IP management (IPAM), plus various other PM tools
- Configured and implemented VoIP via CUCM 10x and Unity; Extension Mobility, Voice Mail set-up, device and user management configuring
Manager of Network Engineer
- In-depth knowledge of Cisco router and switch technologies and configurations, Cisco IOS, Cisco PIX/ASA firewall technology, and LAN/WAN deployment and administration
- Managed a broad range of network planning, architecture design, engineering, operational and change management activities related to a distributed infrastructure, including responsibility for LAN & WAN infrastructure, enterprise firewalls, internet client services and VOIP phone systems
- Performed network utilization analysis, with ongoing measurement of network performance against established network baselines
- Provided technical assistance for all evaluation and selection of vendor products and develop solutions to meet client requirements; prepared RFP technical responses.
- Developed Enterprise Information Security Program (EISP) and Security Education Training and Awareness (SETA) Program.
- Configuring and maintaining BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, DNS, VoIP, FTP, VPLS, QoS and IPv4 subnetting
- Designing, testing, implementing and supporting enterprise network infrastructures
Network Engineering Architect
- Troubleshot routing issues on networks using OSPF (LSA 1-5), BGP, MPLS-VPN/TE (MPLS-CE)
- Initial Configuration and troubleshooting various models of Cisco routers, switches, PIX / ASA 5505 firewalls, Wireshark, network management systems, trouble ticketing systems.
- Worked with customers to resolve routing, switching issues on worldwide network.
- Experience with MPLS, Frame Relay and MPLS
- WAN Virtualization with Citrix to provide Cloud-Bridge architecture environment
- Introduced the network Riverbed WAN optimization to reduce latency and provide bandwidth restraints
Network Engineer IV Shift Supervisor
- Deployment and management of Arris, Cisco and Juniper CMTS
- Extensive understanding of Firewalls Network based Proxy and Caching Local and Global Load balancing
- Configuration of Cisco Routers - Platform: 2800, 3640, 2600
- Configuration of Cisco Switches - Platform: GSR12k, ASR10k Core Series, ASR 7609, Cat 6500, Cat3750, Cat2950
- Configuration of Routing Protocols: OSPF-3, IS-IS, RIP, EIGRP, BGP-4
- Deployment of Cisco IP Phones - Series: 7910, 7940, 7960
- Hands on experience on CISCO Call manager 7.X and started implementing 8.0.2
- Hands on experience on CISCO gateways such as 2800, 3640, 2600
- Configure, Upgrade, Implement, and troubleshoot Cisco Core Routers ASR-10k, 12k, and Nexus and Juniper Routers Core Routers M320 and T640
Manager Network Engineering
- Maintained inventory databases for E1, F1 using TIRKS, SOCS, WFA, LFAC.
- Deployed a multisided IP Telephony Network with Cisco Call Manager.
- Installed and configured Cisco IP Phone 7940, 7960 and IP Communicator.
- Troubleshot problems related to LAN, WAN, & VoIP (MTA) Issue Involved in network designing for the new sites.
- Configured External Routing Protocols (BGP4) on Cisco and Juniper Routers on Gigabit - E interfaces.
- Installed network equipment and LAN/WAN interconnections in the Central Office BMF’s, ut-of-franchise installations and data centers.
- Directed activities of turf vendors, peering site providers and others, managing job(s) to completion.
- Arranged dispatch of 3rd party technicians to sites, providing detailed job guides and managed their activities to complete installation in accordance with established processes and project timelines.
Senior Network Engineer
- Remotely troubleshot WLSE, Access Points and Cisco 3750 switches.
- Configured and supported over 4,400 WLSE’s Confidential 2246 store locations.
- Provided tier 4 support for 2,200 store locations wireless issues totaling over 55,000 Cisco 1210 Access Points throughout the US and Canada.
- Performed pre and post checks on all Wireless equipment and Cisco 3750 switches in all store locations while converting from WEP to WPA.
- Upgraded Cisco WLSE’s (Wireless LAN Solution Engine) from 2.12 to 2.15.
- Assisted in the testing process from converting from Wireless LAN Solution Engine (WLSE’s)