- Have managed multiple employees; with various skill sets /backgrounds, in a competitive environment.
- Worked in NOC/SOC environment, updating and maintenance of tickets.
- Track and reporting, monitoring, trends via various ticket systems, ie. Remedy.
- Familiar with pattern recognition, image and data activity.
- Knowledge; Length NOC/SOC alt shifts open / interested
Network Management: SNMP, Cisco Works, Kiwi - cat, What's-Up Gold, Ethereal
Platforms: Cisco IOS(11.x, 12.x), PIX IOS(6.x, 7.x), CAT-OS UNIX, LINUX
Operating systems: Windows XP, NT, 2000, 2003
Routing Protocols: RIP, IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF, IS-IS, BGP,HSRP, VRRP & GLBP
Infrastructure services: DHCP, DNS, SMTP, FTP, TFTP
LAN technologies: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet & 10 Gigabit Ethernet
Port: channel, VLANS, VTP, STP, RSTP, 802.1Q
WAN technologies: Frame Relay, ISDN, ATM, MPLS, leased lines & exposure to PPP, DS1, DS3, OC3, T1 t3
- Working on PIX (506, 515, 525, 535), ASA (5505/5510) Firewalls.
- Implementing security policies ACL, Firewall, IPSEC, SSL, VPN, IPS/IDS, AAA (TACACS+ & RADIUS)
- Dealt with monitoring tools like network packet capture tools like Wire-shark, etc.
- Installation, Configuration and Administration of Windows Servers 2000/2003, Active Directory, FTP, DNS, DHCP, TFTP, Linux OS under various LAN and WAN environments.
- Migration of existing IPSEC VPN tunnels from Pre-Shared key to Certificate.
- Network redesign for branches / Campus Locations Changing both the voice and data environment.
- Replacing branch hardware with new 2851 routers and 2960 switches.
- Performing security audits of perimeter routers, identifying missing ACL’s
- Troubleshooting of complex LAN/WAN infrastructure, including routing protocols EIGRP, OSPF & BGP.
- Lab testing & validation prior to implementation of Nexus 7K, 5K & 2K connecting to blade servers.
- Settings of the networking devices (Cisco Router, switches) co-coordinating with the system/Network administrator during implementation.
- Documentation and change control.
- Configuring network access servers and routers for AAA Security.
- Working on troubleshooting of complex LAN/WAN infrastructure.
- Administration of Cisco 11.x and 12.1 versions. monitoring all Cisco equipment’s using Cisco Works.
- Involved in SNMP Network management.
- Working on various scanning and Sniffing tools like Ethereal.
- Upgrading and backups of Cisco router configuration files.
- Implementing and maintaining backup schedules.